PepsiCo

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Brand Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2013.

Interview Details – I had 4 phone interviews, one with the recruiter and 3 with my managers and a director on the team. They all were fairly straightforward and everyone was very open to answering my questions. There were large gaps of time before I heard anything after some of the interviews, but I was told that was because they were trying to figure out where to place me on the team. I went in for 1 office interview and met with two people. I was offered the position the next week.

Interview Question – All of the questions were pretty straightforward about my experience and the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room to negotiate the salary but they were more flexible with vacation.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR manager and brand manager of one of Pepsico's product lines. Both seemed extremely friendly and bubbly and were very receptive to questions or concerns. Questions were a mix of standard/traditional ones and some weird ones that caught me slightly off guard. They didn't ask anything about my resume, in fact I had to take the initiative/offer to give a short blurb on myself and a brief description of my resume. Interview was about 45 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you would do if you were a brand manager of XX, which was losing customers and sales   Answer Question
  • Let's say you've already been with the company of 30 years, and was about to leave. What would you want people to remember you by?   Answer Question
  • What's currently on your coffee table?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager
Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2008.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by four executives. Just be as honest as possible.

Interview Question – Why did I moved from Economics to Marketing BS?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate

Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

PepsiCo Videos

PepsiCo – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo Assistant Brand Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees and interview candidates.