PepsiCo Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Jun 5, 2015

2.7

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a lengthy interview process. After meeting with the PepsiCo Warehouse Sales Northwest team, there were two on campus interviews. If you were selected for final round interviews, PepsiCo flew candidates out to Chicago for four rounds of interviews. Each interview lasted about 30 minutes and each interviewer asked 3-5 questions.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Great interview process, organized and managed well. A little lengthy considering the position I was applying for, but a company can never be too safe in regards to who they hire.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Except for a long delay between the face to face interview and the offer, the process went well. I applied on the company website after seeing it on LinkedIn. I was contacted within a week about setting up a phone interview. From there, I was brought in just a few weeks later. Then due to other interviewing internal candidates and managers traveling, the offer was delayed by 4 - 5 weeks. There wasn't much communication in that time. I called several times a week to seek an update.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were asked. Everything was reasonable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating on the salary. I did get an extra week of vacation

Supply Chain Finance Assistant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Met with both the supervisor and manager of the team. Interview consisted of questions to gauge my level of experience and knowledge of the company and of the new role. Both interviews were very free form and a low-pressure scenario. Preparation only consisted of reviewing my own resume and having talking points ready.

Interview Questions

• What qualities knowledge or qualities would you bring to our team?   1 Answer

Technology Intern for the Sales Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call to come in for an interview. Scheduled for an interview the following week. I was told i will be interviewing with 5 people. I spent around half an hour with each interviewer. Questions weren't particular challenging, mostly talked about my previous work experiences and what i did. They also explained their positions and what they did for the company. It seemed i would be working with them so they were trying to figure out if i was a great fit. Overall the interview process was great. Not really any technical questions, but just understanding if i knew the basics.

Interview Questions

• Explain a current project or previous project you have worked on and how you dealt with the problems.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied on corporate website and was asked to interview on campus. First round was all behavioral questions. 30 minutes pretty straight forward. Second round is on-site and has two different interviews, one with a sales VP and one with a HR rep.

Interview Questions

• What is a recent important decision you had to make on the spot?   Answer Question

Trader Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Very easy interview. More of a casual conversation. Very nice supervisor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Associate Quality Engineer - Packaging Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barrington, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Barrington, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard except for I had lunch with the entire team. This was an informal way for them to ask me additional questions. Since Pepsi has many offices in North America I spoke with multiple people, but not all were in person as some were in other locations.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was that out of the ordinary, just be prepared because you get asked about what makes you want to work for them ALOT   Answer Question

Senior Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

A lengthy interview process! Six phone interviews and a half day of in person interviews were required for the role I am currently in. Never interviewed with my current manager though

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very receptive. They ask for what your salary preference is up front so be sure to be truthful about what you want in the beginning as it will be difficult to back pedal afterwards

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

I had 4 phone interviews, one with the recruiter and 3 with my managers and a director on the team. They all were fairly straightforward and everyone was very open to answering my questions. There were large gaps of time before I heard anything after some of the interviews, but I was told that was because they were trying to figure out where to place me on the team. I went in for 1 office interview and met with two people. I was offered the position the next week.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were pretty straightforward about my experience and the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate the salary but they were more flexible with vacation.