PepsiCo Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

2.9

39 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2013.

On campus screening interview (20 min) during job fair. On campus technical and behavioral interviews (30 minutes each) two weeks later. They'll call you right away if they want you!

Interview Questions
    • Given this PFD, and several problems we have with a potato chip line, come up with a solution using engineering principles.   View Answer
    N/A for internship

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2013.

Hired by a third party consulting firm, interview included case and behavioral questions. There was one case related to energy efficiency and several behavioral interviews emphasizing on team work.. Once finalized I had a phone interview with my manager where he explained the scope of the project and the timeline.

Enterprise SAP Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2010.

applied online at their website when a major SAP implementation was underway, 7 years ago. Got a call and gave phone interview which was followed by a in person interview on their premises with three different people. The questions related to the background and explaining gaps in SAP specific employment.

negotiation was discouraged as it was stated that the company followed industry practices and made offers that left little room for negotiation

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2014.

The entire process is long but worth it. Background checks will take a while. However the people involved in the process are absolutely wonderful.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online - interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2010.

Online application. Must pass online test. 2 office interviews. Ride with for a day without pay. Driving test. Phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Normal questions. What would you do.... How would you handle this....   View Answer
    They tell you what you will make.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2010.

Many calls, multiple interviews and several 2nd. Interviews

Interview Questions
    Took time to determine the pay to the level and not exceed the high mid-point

Supply Chain Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2013.

Submitted resume through university career office. Had an on campus interview which was a typical behavioral interview and took about 45 minutes. A few days later I was invited to travel to Fort Worth for final round interviews at a plant.

At the plan I had two interviews, each with two managers/directors. Both were behavioral interviews again, but this time there was a much bigger focus on leadership, managing people, and achieving results. In this job you are in charge of people and a section of the plant so those attributes are important.

We also got a tour of the plant by one of the people who had this job. Looking at what he was doing and the plant overall, I realized that was not something I wanted to do with an engineering degree.

Interview Questions
    • Do not remember the exact wording, but there was a questions about giving an example of a situation when you as a leader made a mistake that negatively affected others working around you or under you.   Answer Question

Working in a plant, especially a snacks plant is a very unique experience. You have to be willing to get your hands dirty and run around a lot. I did not find myself doing that neither did I see any room for growth in this field. But everything else about the offer was great.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Applied On . November 9th and received an email on November 11th to schedule a phone interview with the recruiter. The phone interview on November 15th was pretty basic questions from the resume by the recruiting manager.Got a Call back on November 18th informing that the hiring manager and the team wants to have an onsite interview. third party company set up for Friday 22nd 2013. The interview was with the team and it was explaining what the job is and also asking behavioral questions. I reached home and received an email that the team would like to meet for a 2nd interview and it was scheduled for Friday 27th and this time it was a little more tougher with technical questions. On December 3rd got a call from recruiting manager letting me know that the team is interested and would like to make me an offer and that she has to get approval for my salary and vacation.Dec 4th received a formal offer letter with the salary I asked for.I accepted on December 5th. Overall this whole interview process was pretty smooth. Recruiting Manager was really helpful and kept me in the loop.

Interview Questions
    • you often meet people and sometimes you like their approach or traits and think maybe i need to be like them, what are some of the traits you have seen you dont want to adapt?   Answer Question
    I received what I asked for.

Director of Indirect Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2013.

Initial communications started through email correspondence to establish a time for phone conversation with recruiter. A 30 minute telephone discussion occurred to assess mutual interest in the position. Questions around why I was seeking new opportunities and description of recent roles. The next session was a 30 minute "Green Interview" with the hiring manager, which consisted of a web cam & conference call set up by a 3rd party provider.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when some asked you to do something unethical. What did you learn from it?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2013.

I met them at a job fair, attended an info-session, and the signup for interviews was pretty open to all engineering majors. There were two interviews, both held on campus. An initial interview with one team member from the college recruit team, and a second interview at a later late (approx 2 months later) with two interviewers. I was contacted the same day after my first interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time whenever you had to prioritize a set of events in order to achieve a goal. How did choose how to prioritize these events and how did the way you prioritized them help you to achieve your goal?   Answer Question
    Very simple. They are very excited to have you on once you go through the interview process. I was very satisfied with the pay they agreed to.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!