PepsiCo Detailer Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2010.

Must apply on fritolayemployment.com and jobs are rarely posted. Must take a drug test using your hair. Hopefully, you'll get a phone call from the District Sales Leader or the Zone Sales Rep. Very quick process, I got hired within a week, but I also had a connection.

Interview Questions
  • Besides Fritos, Lays, and Doritos, name 3 other Frito-Lay products.   View Answer
None. $10/hour is set.

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Detailer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2010.

Phone interview - they described the job and asked if I am still interested. I was interested and they scheduled an interview. I came to the office, filled in all paper work about my past experience and then had an easy interview. They asked if I am ready to work on weekends, if I can do a physical job, if I have ever worked at nights/in the evenings. Then in several days they started a background check and when it was over I got a call to go for a drug test. In several day they called and invited to sign a papers of hiring.

Interview Questions
    • Are you ready to work at nights/in the evenings? Can you do a physical job? Do you have a personal car to get to places?   Answer Question

Detailer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2009.

saw movie and one on one interview

none

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!