Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo
- Merchandiser (41)
- Sales Representative (40)
- Intern (36)
- RSR Route Sales Representative (33)
- District Sales Leader (25)
- Operations Resource (22)
- Route Sales Representative (21)
- Financial Analyst (15)
- Sales Development Program (14)
- Full Time Merchandiser (14)
- Supply Chain (12)
- Operations Manager (11)
- Sales (11)
- Supply Chain Intern (10)
- Supply Chain Analyst (8)
- Marketing Manager (8)
- Administrative Assistant (8)
- Operations (8)
- Packer (8)
- Finance Analyst (7)
- Route Sales Associate (7)
- Supply Chain Associate (6)
- Sales Associate (5)
- Warehouser I (5)
- District Sales Leader Designate (5)
- RSA (5)
- Marketing Analyst (5)
- Manager (5)
- Production Supervisor (4)
- Bay Delivery Driver (4)
District Sales Manager Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at PepsiCo (Los Angeles, CA).
Long process. Took me 2.5 months to get through it all. Started with a phone call, and after you pass that basic screen, you take an online aptitude test. After you pass that you meet with managers at the zone level, followed by the regional level if you make it.
Minimal. I accepted as it was.
Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo
District Sales Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days – interviewed at PepsiCo (Central Valley, CA) in January 2014.
University recruiting/interviewing process.
- A lot of behavioral questions...what is the most critical decision you have ever made? Describe a difficult situation and how did you handle it? etc Answer Question
District Sales Manager InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.
The interview process was fairly straight forward. Consisted of three rounds of behavioral based interviews.
- How did you get where you are today? Answer Question