PepsiCo Finance Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2013.

All behavioral based questions - highly reccommend having great examples

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2011.

Two 1:1 interviews back to back with directors in Finance. The first interviewer asked things mainly about my resume experiences and general life activities. There were probably a couple fit/behavioral questions too.

The second interviewer asked a case question about PepsiCo and what the pros and cons of PepsiCo's decision in the case were. Also asked behavioral/fit questions.

Did not get any technical questions at all or any questions about the company (although I think they wanted to hear your knowledge of the company based on your fit answers).

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Purchase, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2011.

I must say that everyone I met were every nice and pleasant. The interview took 4 hours give or take. It was a series of one on one interviews starting from the VP, Director, Manager, etc. Almost all questions were situational ("tell me about the time when...") questions.

Overall, I had a great experience, however, it took them almost a month to get back to you for the result. The like taking their time.

Finance Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2011.

I applied through a staffing agency. I had two sets of interviews. I had one interview for a particular job. The interviewer liked my skills, so she referred me to another department. I had two group interviews. I reviewed information about the company, and the personalities they look for. Dress professionally and arrive early.

Finance Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2010.

Easy. HR clueless about position responsibilities. I almost walked.

Interview Questions

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!