PepsiCo Finance Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2015
Updated Feb 7, 2015

2.2

Finance Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in March 2013.

All behavioral based questions - highly reccommend having great examples

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2011.

Two 1:1 interviews back to back with directors in Finance. The first interviewer asked things mainly about my resume experiences and general life activities. There were probably a couple fit/behavioral questions too.

The second interviewer asked a case question about PepsiCo and what the pros and cons of PepsiCo's decision in the case were. Also asked behavioral/fit questions.

Did not get any technical questions at all or any questions about the company (although I think they wanted to hear your knowledge of the company based on your fit answers).

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in May 2011.

I must say that everyone I met were every nice and pleasant. The interview took 4 hours give or take. It was a series of one on one interviews starting from the VP, Director, Manager, etc. Almost all questions were situational ("tell me about the time when...") questions.

Overall, I had a great experience, however, it took them almost a month to get back to you for the result. The like taking their time.

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in January 2015.

I applied to an online posting through an online job board- just had to submit my CV, no cover letter required. I received an email from HR approximately a week later, to schedule a phone interview. It was basically all behavioural, and a discussion of my past experiences, and a detailed job description, a little bit about PepsiCo. Very friendly phone call.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a bit about yourself? Tell me about your past experiences? Why PepsiCo? Why this role?   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2011.

I applied through a staffing agency. I had two sets of interviews. I had one interview for a particular job. The interviewer liked my skills, so she referred me to another department. I had two group interviews. I reviewed information about the company, and the personalities they look for. Dress professionally and arrive early.

Finance Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo in April 2010.

Easy. HR clueless about position responsibilities. I almost walked.