PepsiCo

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2013.

Interview Details – All behavioral based questions - highly reccommend having great examples

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected - behavioral based   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2011.

Interview Details – Two 1:1 interviews back to back with directors in Finance. The first interviewer asked things mainly about my resume experiences and general life activities. There were probably a couple fit/behavioral questions too.

The second interviewer asked a case question about PepsiCo and what the pros and cons of PepsiCo's decision in the case were. Also asked behavioral/fit questions.

Did not get any technical questions at all or any questions about the company (although I think they wanted to hear your knowledge of the company based on your fit answers).

Interview Question – Tell me about your week.   Answer Question

Purchase, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2011.

Interview Details – I must say that everyone I met were every nice and pleasant. The interview took 4 hours give or take. It was a series of one on one interviews starting from the VP, Director, Manager, etc. Almost all questions were situational ("tell me about the time when...") questions.

Overall, I had a great experience, however, it took them almost a month to get back to you for the result. The like taking their time.

Interview Question – How well do you think you fit here in this company?   Answer Question

Finance Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through a staffing agency. I had two sets of interviews. I had one interview for a particular job. The interviewer liked my skills, so she referred me to another department. I had two group interviews. I reviewed information about the company, and the personalities they look for. Dress professionally and arrive early.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Finance Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2010.

Interview Details – Easy. HR clueless about position responsibilities. I almost walked.

Interview Questions

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!