PepsiCo Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2014.

The entire process is long but worth it. Background checks will take a while. However the people involved in the process are absolutely wonderful.

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Over 5 one on one interviews

Interview Questions
    • What make you believe you are qualified for this role   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2012.

Applied through campus recruiting, interviewed on campus a few weeks later. Interview was behavioral with two interviewers. Questions were pretty basic and interviewers were friendly. Received word about 1 week later that I was not moving on to the next round. After asking for feedback, I was told that it would have been beneficial to me if I had attended the info session (which I had done), which makes me think they do not check their sign-ins.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PepsiCo in December 2011.

My interview was setup through a recruiting firm, but it was conducted by the department head and (essentially) the assistant department head.. After going through my job history and background, basic questions were asked (nothing out of the ordinary). About 2 days later, the recruiting firm called asking me if I would accept the position.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were basic and to the point about my background, work experience, etc, but varied and in no perceived logical order. I later learned that the questioning was done intentionally to see if I was capable of thinking quickly on my feet and for adaptability.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Got an interview through a recruiter. First job out of college. The interview process was fairly simple and easy. was asked questions such as 'what are your strengths and weaknesses?" nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • Where would you like to see yourself within this company in the next 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2012.

Interview was set up through a recruiter, 20 minute interview, and heard back within 2 days.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not that difficult. It consisted mostly of problem solving of tough situations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Rochelle, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Rochelle, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2010.

First had a very basic phone interview to ensure interest in the company and detail what I was looking for in terms of a job there.

Then they called me in for a day- Had 3 interviews with different employees of the company, one that included HR. Each interview was a half-hour and all pretty basic. Mostly behavioral questions and a lot of resume picking. Make sure you have good examples for times you worked well with a team, etc. Nothing technical really, aside from making sure I knew Excel.

The people were very nice and treated all of the job applicants with respect, as far as I could see. Company culture seemed laid back, easy-going, and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you saw tension in a team you were on and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the food and beverage industry?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at PepsiCo.

one phone interview with the hiring manager, one in person interview with the hiring manager and senior manager, one phone interview with HR.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a difficult situation or competing priorities.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2012.

Applied online and heard from a corporate recruiter contractor out of the blue.

Well organized set up of the interview by the contractors, although they didn't have much information about the role or the people I'd be working with.

Day of the interivew was good. Meet with the financial team and discussed goals for the company. For the most part, it was a standard interview.

The only negative was the vibe of the place. PepsiCo is consolidating and streamlining operations. With that comes reorganization and stress, and much of the staff I met with were stressed out and literally looking over their shoulder with regards to the company.

While I was ultimately turned down, I'm not sure if I would have been comfortable working in that type of environment.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2011.

Process of interview was very fast, Just in 4 days I was in.
    My interviewer was not looking at subjects I had studied but he was interested to know my passion, caliber and seriousness regarding the position offered.

Interview Questions

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!