PepsiCo Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I had two separate on site interviews. First with the direct hiring manager of open position. A week later I met with the director of the newly formed team. I received very positive feedback from both managers.

Interview Questions

• What were my current duties and how did they align with the open position   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Over 5 one on one interviews

Interview Questions

• What make you believe you are qualified for this role   1 Answer

Negotiation

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Got an interview through a recruiter. First job out of college. The interview process was fairly simple and easy. was asked questions such as 'what are your strengths and weaknesses?" nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to see yourself within this company in the next 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, interviewed on campus a few weeks later. Interview was behavioral with two interviewers. Questions were pretty basic and interviewers were friendly. Received word about 1 week later that I was not moving on to the next round. After asking for feedback, I was told that it would have been beneficial to me if I had attended the info session (which I had done), which makes me think they do not check their sign-ins.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview was set up through a recruiter, 20 minute interview, and heard back within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not that difficult. It consisted mostly of problem solving of tough situations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

My interview was setup through a recruiting firm, but it was conducted by the department head and (essentially) the assistant department head.. After going through my job history and background, basic questions were asked (nothing out of the ordinary). About 2 days later, the recruiting firm called asking me if I would accept the position.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were basic and to the point about my background, work experience, etc, but varied and in no perceived logical order. I later learned that the questioning was done intentionally to see if I was capable of thinking quickly on my feet and for adaptability.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Rochelle, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New Rochelle, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

First had a very basic phone interview to ensure interest in the company and detail what I was looking for in terms of a job there. Then they called me in for a day- Had 3 interviews with different employees of the company, one that included HR. Each interview was a half-hour and all pretty basic. Mostly behavioral questions and a lot of resume picking. Make sure you have good examples for times you worked well with a team, etc. Nothing technical really, aside from making sure I knew Excel. The people were very nice and treated all of the job applicants with respect, as far as I could see. Company culture seemed laid back, easy-going, and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you saw tension in a team you were on and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the food and beverage industry?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

A few days after the posting closed, a recruiter emailed me requesting a phone screen interview. I had the phone screen interview, which was more like a casual conversation. The recruiter was fun to talk to and seemed pretty knowledgeable about the position. I was shortly then offered a virtual webcam interview (I was an out-of-town candidate). The webcam interview was with two hiring managers, who were also quite enjoyable to talk to. Again, this was more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• (1) What are your top 3 strengths? What is an area you are trying to improve on? (2) Tell me about...(asked some specific questions about my education and certain previous, relevant work duties). (3) What do you think will be most challenging with this role? (4) Why do you want to work for PepsiCo (i.e., what do you know about the company)? Why this role? (5) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

one phone interview with the hiring manager, one in person interview with the hiring manager and senior manager, one phone interview with HR.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult situation or competing priorities.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online and heard from a corporate recruiter contractor out of the blue. Well organized set up of the interview by the contractors, although they didn't have much information about the role or the people I'd be working with. Day of the interivew was good. Meet with the financial team and discussed goals for the company. For the most part, it was a standard interview. The only negative was the vibe of the place. PepsiCo is consolidating and streamlining operations. With that comes reorganization and stress, and much of the staff I met with were stressed out and literally looking over their shoulder with regards to the company. While I was ultimately turned down, I'm not sure if I would have been comfortable working in that type of environment.