PepsiCo

Average Difficulty
13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2014.

Interview Details – The entire process is long but worth it. Background checks will take a while. However the people involved in the process are absolutely wonderful.

Interview Question – I personally did not have a difficult question.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details – Over 5 one on one interviews

Interview Question – What make you believe you are qualified for this role   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through campus recruiting, interviewed on campus a few weeks later. Interview was behavioral with two interviewers. Questions were pretty basic and interviewers were friendly. Received word about 1 week later that I was not moving on to the next round. After asking for feedback, I was told that it would have been beneficial to me if I had attended the info session (which I had done), which makes me think they do not check their sign-ins.

Interview Question – Why Frito-Lay?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PepsiCo in December 2011.

Interview Details – My interview was setup through a recruiting firm, but it was conducted by the department head and (essentially) the assistant department head.. After going through my job history and background, basic questions were asked (nothing out of the ordinary). About 2 days later, the recruiting firm called asking me if I would accept the position.

Interview Question – The interview questions were basic and to the point about my background, work experience, etc, but varied and in no perceived logical order. I later learned that the questioning was done intentionally to see if I was capable of thinking quickly on my feet and for adaptability.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Got an interview through a recruiter. First job out of college. The interview process was fairly simple and easy. was asked questions such as 'what are your strengths and weaknesses?" nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Question – Where would you like to see yourself within this company in the next 5 years?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was set up through a recruiter, 20 minute interview, and heard back within 2 days.

Interview Question – The questions were not that difficult. It consisted mostly of problem solving of tough situations.   Answer Question

New Rochelle, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2010.

Interview Details – First had a very basic phone interview to ensure interest in the company and detail what I was looking for in terms of a job there.

Then they called me in for a day- Had 3 interviews with different employees of the company, one that included HR. Each interview was a half-hour and all pretty basic. Mostly behavioral questions and a lot of resume picking. Make sure you have good examples for times you worked well with a team, etc. Nothing technical really, aside from making sure I knew Excel.

The people were very nice and treated all of the job applicants with respect, as far as I could see. Company culture seemed laid back, easy-going, and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you saw tension in a team you were on and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
  • What do you know about the food and beverage industry?   Answer Question

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online and interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – one phone interview with the hiring manager, one in person interview with the hiring manager and senior manager, one phone interview with HR.

Interview Question – Give an example of a difficult situation or competing priorities.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and heard from a corporate recruiter contractor out of the blue.

Well organized set up of the interview by the contractors, although they didn't have much information about the role or the people I'd be working with.

Day of the interivew was good. Meet with the financial team and discussed goals for the company. For the most part, it was a standard interview.

The only negative was the vibe of the place. PepsiCo is consolidating and streamlining operations. With that comes reorganization and stress, and much of the staff I met with were stressed out and literally looking over their shoulder with regards to the company.

While I was ultimately turned down, I'm not sure if I would have been comfortable working in that type of environment.

Interview Questions

Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2011.

Interview Details – Process of interview was very fast, Just in 4 days I was in.
My interviewer was not looking at subjects I had studied but he was interested to know my passion, caliber and seriousness regarding the position offered.

Interview Question – Why only Pepsico?   Answer Question

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!