PepsiCo

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Everett, WA

I applied online and interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Screening phone interview. Set up an appointment for a in-person interview right away. The next day I was called and asked to reschedule.

When I arrived for the in-person interview there were multiple people waiting for an interview as well. It was very unorganized. The people conducting interviews decided that it was a good idea to take a meeting right in the middle of interviews so a few of us were waiting for quite a while – about 45 minutes before we interviewed. The interview was very short – only about 5 minutes. He basically gave me a run down of what the job entails and asked if I was willing do do that, I said yes.

He then informed me that I would have to schedule a 'ride-along' sometime during the week. They do this to find out if people have what it takes to do the job. I didn't have a problem with this because I wanted the job. I have done this in previous jobs only to a smaller extent. The 'ride-along' that i scheduled I later found out was an 8-10 hour excursion with one of the employees. It was from 3AM-??? (They didn't know how long his shifts were but knew it was somewhere from 8-10 hours).

I was told from another employee that I would be expected to work along side the employee during this ride along to prove that I wanted to job and so they could see how well I worked. I decided to call back and decline the offer because after all this was for a chance at a second interview with a panel – not a job offer.

Interview Question – Have you worked in the rain?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

South Bend, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2012.

Interview Details – 3 strengths, weaknesses, describe how you handled a conflict

Very Easy Interview

Elyria, OH

I applied online and interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – I applied online and about 3 weeks later I received an email stating that they would like me to schedule a phone interview which i promptly did. I then received the phone "interview" which was nothing more than answering about 5-6 yes or no questions that basically verified information about the position. The entire call lasted about 2 minutes.

Interview Question – I had all of the qualifications for the position and was extremely disappointed when i was not contacted for a face to face interview after I was told they felt I had the qualifications for the position?!? I received an email about a week later stating the position was "no longer available". Interesting to say the least.   Answer Question

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!