Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo
- Merchandiser (42)
- Sales Representative (41)
- Intern (38)
- RSR Route Sales Representative (35)
- District Sales Leader (28)
- Operations Resource (22)
- Route Sales Representative (21)
- Full Time Merchandiser (17)
- Financial Analyst (14)
- Sales Development Program (14)
- Supply Chain (13)
- Sales (12)
- Operations Manager (11)
- Supply Chain Intern (10)
- Marketing Manager (9)
- Administrative Assistant (9)
- Packer (9)
- Operations (8)
- Supply Chain Analyst (8)
- Finance Analyst (7)
- Route Sales Associate (7)
- Supply Chain Associate (6)
- Internship (6)
- Manager (6)
- Warehouser I (6)
- Warehouse Loader (5)
- District Sales Leader Designate (5)
- Manufacturing Resource (5)
- RSA (5)
- Marketing Analyst (5)
HR Manager Interview
The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2010.
My first communication with the company was very positive and inspiring. I was almost thinking that what they were telling me may not be true about the upbeat and innovative "culture" of such a large company. It was very obvious from the moment my on-site interview began that the initial sales pitch I was hearing from the recruiters was an honest reflection of how the teams were operating. My interview process consisted of 3 interviews of which one was on the phone. The people interviewing me seemed to be as concerned about my thoughts of fitting is as they were my qualifications for the job. This was really a big decision factor for me because I felt like they were looking at me as a potential team member rather than just another hire. The interview wasn't terribly difficult but did consist of some tough questions that forced me to commit to responses and share my experiences in a way that I was very accountable to decisions and actions taken in the past on projects. While I thought this was tough initially, after 7 months with the company I can appreciate the approach as it reflects accurately the level of independence and accountability is allowed the management teams within the company.
- Tell us about a time when you were able to successfully manage a project through tough obstacles. Walk us through your decision making process and reasoning around your actions. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo
HR Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Moscow (Russia)) in January 2010.
F2F competency-based interview, numerical teat, group interview, case-study and role play
- Tell in details about company's history Answer Question
HR Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2009.
Approached directly by a member of the Recruitment team. Came in for an initial informal interview/discussion to find out more about the role and was impressed with the lady that interviewed me. Was invited back for a full assessment (Case Study, 2 x Interviews, Psychometrics tests and a Role Play exercise. Revieved an offer that evening, and accepted the following day.
- Tell me about someone you consider to be mentor figure. What is it about the way they behave that makes them particuarly valuable for you? Answer Question
They positioned their offer as non-negotiable, but we'd had the discussion about expectations upfront and I was happy with the offer.