PepsiCo

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2010.

Interview Details – Many calls, multiple interviews and several 2nd. Interviews

Interview Question – Why did you leave your other job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Took time to determine the pay to the level and not exceed the high mid-point

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details – I spoke to recruiters at a career fair hosted by my school. From there I applied to my schools career website where I was contacted by a recruiter who scheduled me for an interview. The interview was fairly simple with a few behavioral and a technical question.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself?
How do you keep up with Technology
  Answer Question

IT Specialist

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2010.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone interview and most of it was technical with the manager and group of technical specalists. After the phone interview, was called for a one on one personal interview and this was mostly to find the fit with the culture and organization. Advice - know about the company and the position before attending the interview.

Interview Question – why leaving the present job   Answer Question

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!