PepsiCo

PepsiCo Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview was a panel. Nice people. Be prepared to answer all the standard behavioral questions. Hardest part of something … tell me about yourself … time you worked in a team, etc.

Also, should have knowledge of brands and advertisement campaigns you've particularly liked or disliked going into the interview

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

I applied through my university and was invited to interview on campus after about 2 weeks. The process consisted of two back-to-back interviews, with two interviewers in each. The first one was situational with some mini marketing cases. The second was behavioral and involved many in-depth questions about your personal experiences and skills. For the behavioral part, make sure you have many anecdotes to illustrate your skills and the way you approach challenges. The interviewers themselves were extremely nice and helpful.

Interview Questions
    • What is your current favorite brand of all time? Why?
      What is your favorite PepsiCo brand? Why?
      How would you convince a lifelong Coke-drinker to switch over to Pepsi?

Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

A very long process. First talked to recruiter on campus. Had 1st real interview on campus about 3 weeks later. Lots of personality type questions and what would you do in this situation type of questions. A few weeks later was invited to a location about 4 hours away. They paid for everything. It was a two day event with a dinner discussion and then interviews and tour the following day.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2014.

I applied online through my university. They requested an interview. I meet with the two recruiters at the career fair the day before my interview. I had a one to one interview at my campus. Then I was asked to complete an online assessment. Next I flew to Dallas for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Very relaxed. Recruiter was super personable. Asked about my experience on my resume. Tell me about a time when you worked in a group.   Answer Question
    Not really negotiable.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Applied at the online and visited them at the career fair, got an interview within a week. Interview was somewhat laid back and relaxing. Behavioral and technical side. Technical side was a little more challenging.

Intern Interview

I interviewed for an internship position in manufacturing. I applied through campus career services and got accepted for a first round interview. The interview was a 2:1, 30 minute session with two senior management guys. They were very friendly and looked interested in what I had to say. Overall, the difficulty of the interview was normal. 3-4 traditional questions and 5 behavioural questions, nothing out of the ordinary. For every question the interviewers gave me some context/background to help me out.

Some questions I remember are:
    -Tell us about a time when you worked in a team and you had to step up as the leader.
    -Tell us about a conflict you faced as a team, and how you helped to solve it.
    -How would you manage a team in a manufacturing plant?
    -Walk us through your weekly schedule.
    -What are your hobbies?
    -Tell us about yourself.

I got invited to a second on-site interview, but I had to respectfully decline due to personal reasons.

Intern Interview

I met the interviewer at a career fair, talked to him, got an initial interview. I thought I did well in the interview, but never heard back. They asked typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Typical behavioral questions. Describe a time when you faced adversity and what did you do to overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2013.

I Applied through their website, and had two rounds of interviews, the second being on location. They asked me basic personality test questions. At the one-site interview, I had six different interviews with two people at a time, from different branches within the company. Some of the interviewers asked the same or similar questions.

Interview Questions
    • How to I make sure I make it to things on time in the morning, and how often am I ever late to anything or sleep through anything.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo in September 2013.

I met them at a job fair, attended an info-session, and the signup for interviews was pretty open to all engineering majors. There were two interviews, both held on campus. An initial interview with one team member from the college recruit team, and a second interview at a later late (approx 2 months later) with two interviewers. I was contacted the same day after my first interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time whenever you had to prioritize a set of events in order to achieve a goal. How did choose how to prioritize these events and how did the way you prioritized them help you to achieve your goal?   Answer Question
    Very simple. They are very excited to have you on once you go through the interview process. I was very satisfied with the pay they agreed to.

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL
    Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo in September 2013.

Basic interview. It was 2 on 1 and was asked situational questions.