PepsiCo Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

I wasn't asked many questions. Instead I was informed of how the distribution center operates and given a tour of their center. I was asked a couple of times if I was intimidated by it all since there are so many different products.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (El Paso, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a pretty normal interview. Questions were asked from a small packet of questions. Overall the questions were not extremely easy but also not too difficult. I have been through several interviews in my life and this ranks in the top several as have the most questions. I have had several questions where they only ask about 6-7 questions, but this interview in particular had about 10-15.

Interview Questions

• What previous position that you have had, would you say best prepares you for this position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

There was an on-campus interview. After this several candidates were selected and invited to second-round interviews and a tour of their facilities with information sessions and plenty of time to ask questions and learn about the company..

Interview Questions

• Experience based questions based off of my resume. There were also questions about specific products and processes (this was for a research and development internship).   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Interview was a panel. Nice people. Be prepared to answer all the standard behavioral questions. Hardest part of something … tell me about yourself … time you worked in a team, etc. Also, should have knowledge of brands and advertisement campaigns you've particularly liked or disliked going into the interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university and was invited to interview on campus after about 2 weeks. The process consisted of two back-to-back interviews, with two interviewers in each. The first one was situational with some mini marketing cases. The second was behavioral and involved many in-depth questions about your personal experiences and skills. For the behavioral part, make sure you have many anecdotes to illustrate your skills and the way you approach challenges. The interviewers themselves were extremely nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• What is your current favorite brand of all time? Why? What is your favorite PepsiCo brand? Why? How would you convince a lifelong Coke-drinker to switch over to Pepsi?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

A very long process. First talked to recruiter on campus. Had 1st real interview on campus about 3 weeks later. Lots of personality type questions and what would you do in this situation type of questions. A few weeks later was invited to a location about 4 hours away. They paid for everything. It was a two day event with a dinner discussion and then interviews and tour the following day.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online through my university. They requested an interview. I meet with the two recruiters at the career fair the day before my interview. I had a one to one interview at my campus. Then I was asked to complete an online assessment. Next I flew to Dallas for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Very relaxed. Recruiter was super personable. Asked about my experience on my resume. Tell me about a time when you worked in a group.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not really negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (College Station, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied via a college job website and received a response a couple weeks later. Had a pre-interview dinner with the interviewers the night before and interviewed in front of two groups of 3 people for 30 minutes each. Most of the interviewers were very friendly except for one who seemed disinterested.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied at the online and visited them at the career fair, got an interview within a week. Interview was somewhat laid back and relaxing. Behavioral and technical side. Technical side was a little more challenging.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Campus, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

very laid back, more of a conversation. As long as you make a good connection with the interview it should not be that hard. Ask me a small case questions that were relatively basic