PepsiCo Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2015
Updated Apr 1, 2015

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

There was an on-campus interview. After this several candidates were selected and invited to second-round interviews and a tour of their facilities with information sessions and plenty of time to ask questions and learn about the company..

Interview Questions

• Experience based questions based off of my resume. There were also questions about specific products and processes (this was for a research and development internship).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Interview was a panel. Nice people. Be prepared to answer all the standard behavioral questions. Hardest part of something … tell me about yourself … time you worked in a team, etc.

Also, should have knowledge of brands and advertisement campaigns you've particularly liked or disliked going into the interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university and was invited to interview on campus after about 2 weeks. The process consisted of two back-to-back interviews, with two interviewers in each. The first one was situational with some mini marketing cases. The second was behavioral and involved many in-depth questions about your personal experiences and skills. For the behavioral part, make sure you have many anecdotes to illustrate your skills and the way you approach challenges. The interviewers themselves were extremely nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• What is your current favorite brand of all time? Why?
      What is your favorite PepsiCo brand? Why?
      How would you convince a lifelong Coke-drinker to switch over to Pepsi?

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

A very long process. First talked to recruiter on campus. Had 1st real interview on campus about 3 weeks later. Lots of personality type questions and what would you do in this situation type of questions. A few weeks later was invited to a location about 4 hours away. They paid for everything. It was a two day event with a dinner discussion and then interviews and tour the following day.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online through my university. They requested an interview. I meet with the two recruiters at the career fair the day before my interview. I had a one to one interview at my campus. Then I was asked to complete an online assessment. Next I flew to Dallas for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Very relaxed. Recruiter was super personable. Asked about my experience on my resume. Tell me about a time when you worked in a group.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not really negotiable.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (College Station, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied via a college job website and received a response a couple weeks later. Had a pre-interview dinner with the interviewers the night before and interviewed in front of two groups of 3 people for 30 minutes each. Most of the interviewers were very friendly except for one who seemed disinterested.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied at the online and visited them at the career fair, got an interview within a week. Interview was somewhat laid back and relaxing. Behavioral and technical side. Technical side was a little more challenging.

Application

Interview

I interviewed for an internship position in manufacturing. I applied through campus career services and got accepted for a first round interview. The interview was a 2:1, 30 minute session with two senior management guys. They were very friendly and looked interested in what I had to say. Overall, the difficulty of the interview was normal. 3-4 traditional questions and 5 behavioural questions, nothing out of the ordinary. For every question the interviewers gave me some context/background to help me out.

Some questions I remember are:
    -Tell us about a time when you worked in a team and you had to step up as the leader.
    -Tell us about a conflict you faced as a team, and how you helped to solve it.
    -How would you manage a team in a manufacturing plant?
    -Walk us through your weekly schedule.
    -What are your hobbies?
    -Tell us about yourself.

I got invited to a second on-site interview, but I had to respectfully decline due to personal reasons.

Intern Interview

Interview

I met the interviewer at a career fair, talked to him, got an initial interview. I thought I did well in the interview, but never heard back. They asked typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions. Describe a time when you faced adversity and what did you do to overcome it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Beloit, WI) in October 2013.

Interview

I Applied through their website, and had two rounds of interviews, the second being on location. They asked me basic personality test questions. At the one-site interview, I had six different interviews with two people at a time, from different branches within the company. Some of the interviewers asked the same or similar questions.

Interview Questions

• How to I make sure I make it to things on time in the morning, and how often am I ever late to anything or sleep through anything.   Answer Question