PepsiCo Internship Interview Questions

3.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I met with them at a career fair at my college and they emailed me about a week later requesting an interview. The interview was 1 hour long split into a technical and behavioral section.

Interview Questions

• What Chemically happens to a cookie when you put it in the oven?

They also had a piece of paper and asked me to describe how I design a process for making a chips.

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

You will go through a set of interviews with different managers. Alot of behavioral and leadership skills are tested in the interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I interviewed for a Pepsi internship, and was impressed by the interviewers. They were very professional, kind, and enthusiastic about their company. All Pepsi employees that I talked to seemed very happy at Pepsi.

Interview Questions

• I did not receive any unexpected or out of the ordinary questions. They were curious about my experience and skill set.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2009.

Interview

They were very nice and willing to do anything possible to make sure i obtained a position within the summer program. The only problem was that they were aiming for a different concentration within the business field. If you are a marketing major, from what was said at the seminar, this would be very great experience.