Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo
- Merchandiser (41)
- Sales Representative (40)
- Intern (36)
- RSR Route Sales Representative (33)
- District Sales Leader (25)
- Operations Resource (22)
- Route Sales Representative (21)
- Financial Analyst (15)
- Sales Development Program (14)
- Full Time Merchandiser (14)
- Supply Chain (12)
- Operations Manager (11)
- Sales (11)
- Supply Chain Intern (10)
- Supply Chain Analyst (8)
- Marketing Manager (8)
- Administrative Assistant (8)
- Operations (8)
- Packer (8)
- Finance Analyst (7)
- Route Sales Associate (7)
- Supply Chain Associate (6)
- Sales Associate (5)
- Warehouser I (5)
- District Sales Leader Designate (5)
- RSA (5)
- Marketing Analyst (5)
- Manager (5)
- Production Supervisor (4)
- Bay Delivery Driver (4)
I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.
I met with them at a career fair at my college and they emailed me about a week later requesting an interview. The interview was 1 hour long split into a technical and behavioral section.
- What Chemically happens to a cookie when you put it in the oven?
They also had a piece of paper and asked me to describe how I design a process for making a chips. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo
Internship InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at PepsiCo.
You will go through a set of interviews with different managers. Alot of behavioral and leadership skills are tested in the interview.
- What was the most difficult decision you had to make? Answer Question
Internship InterviewNo Offer
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days – interviewed at PepsiCo.
I interviewed for a Pepsi internship, and was impressed by the interviewers. They were very professional, kind, and enthusiastic about their company. All Pepsi employees that I talked to seemed very happy at Pepsi.
- I did not receive any unexpected or out of the ordinary questions. They were curious about my experience and skill set. Answer Question
Internship InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2009.
They were very nice and willing to do anything possible to make sure i obtained a position within the summer program. The only problem was that they were aiming for a different concentration within the business field. If you are a marketing major, from what was said at the seminar, this would be very great experience.
- Name a time where you preferred coca-cola? Answer Question