PepsiCo

Updated Jan 15, 2015
Updated Jan 15, 2015

2.8

District Sales Leader Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Three stages to the hiring process. First is an initial interview with simple basic questions. Then if you move on, you do a ride-along with a truck driver in the area, where you are evaluated based on your attitude and interest level. Then finally, I was called up for a final interview and it consisted of a 2 day even with lots of networking opportunities and 3 interviews, each with 2 people in the room.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

HR Manager asked me to talk about resume then asked a couple of behavioral questions. Interview took no more than 30 minutes. Felt if she wasn't interested from the very start, was late to interview me.

Route Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Apply online, if selected will get interview call, if passed in interview, job begins immediately, training is provided. They need more people with selling skills, good communication, good driving records and no drug use. Interview is very friendly and open environment, no pressure. No prior experience in sales or route sales required. Training is promised and is given for weeks, or until trained to spec.

Interview Questions
    Pre-negotiated offer, the job posting explained it all.

Operations Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Three interviews each with one person and each 30 minutes long. Great process, smooth and easy. Questions were average interview questions. The hiring managers were great and they gave a tour of one of their plants.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to operate outside of your comfort zone.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Behavioral "tell me about a time" questions. Easy and friendly interviewers. Pretty laid back but I took it very seriously and think it helped me in the long run. Tell me about yourself brief info going over resume. Liked me asking them questions.

Director of Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I interviewed with the VP of HR, the General Manager of the west and then my VP of my business unit. They were all extremely professional and all about business.

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Phone interview
    Written aptitude test
    Hands on skills test
    Two more interviews with department management
    If you make it to the last interview then it's a we'll get back with you in a few days
    Phone call job offer pending passing of hair follicle drug screen
    Process took about 2 weeks

Interview Questions
    • Describe ways of detecting a bearing that is failing   View Answer
    Hourly position. Only negotiated start date/ time

Relief Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Long process interview was straight forward took about 3 months not told of full job description at interview I was told shift was based on an 8 hour day when in reality they give you a 12 hour route daily

Offered wage no negotiations

District Sales Leader Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Pretty lengthy and detailed interview process. The first interview was a behavioral interview with HR. Once I passed that, I was given a assessment online with situational questions (from a management perspective). After passing that I was contacted by HR to schedule a Hiring Conference in Portland. The Hiring conference was two days, one day consisting of meeting and taking a tour of the Frito Lay plant. The next day consisted of 3 separate 45min interviews. Overall was a great experience.

Interview Questions
    • Many questions regarding positions in leadership and what you did to become successful. They want to know your thought process as well as the outcomes.   Answer Question
    Offered a generous starting salary.

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Disappointing interview process. After 2 interviews, one with hiring manager and regional director, I was verbally offered positions. One week later offer was retracted because HR did not approve of decision by hiring manager. It was a tough pill to sallow considering it happened before the holidays. Hoping to latch on in the future.

Interview Questions
    Verbal offer but was later retracted by HR