PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2015

2.8

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The interview was very organized with standard questions that you would expect from an interview. The interviewers were new staff to Pepsico, and seemed very easy to relate to. Walking in they both greeted, and shook my hand. We exchanged how our days were going. The interview lasted roughly 30 min, and was very smooth/ standard. After they asked standard questions then you had the opportunity to ask them about their experiences at Pepsico.

Interview Questions

• Explain your leadership roles... Give an example of a conflicting time in your life where you had to make a decision, and explain how you went about solving the problem.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied through my University. Interviews were in 2 person and then 1 on Skype. Interviewees were outgoing and friendly, made you feel very comfortable. Be sure to keep Frito and Pepsi interview discussions separate. It was basic behavioral questions along with some industry questions.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Interview process was two days. Had to go to a 3-part interview with 4 different people all altogether. This is a sales position so be prepared to provide a sales presentation.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate?   1 Answer

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Applied on line , went through the process of the job session where hiring manager explains job description , salary, and interview process. Did the drive along first then a 20-30 minute interview five days later. Asked about my background experience ,knowledge, and skills. Was told after interview that I may get a call a week later if they find interest in me or a refusal letter. Two hour later I got a call to meet with the district sales manager in 5 days. Don't know if this is a good sign but will be ready for the next step . Best is to practice and research company you are looking for and memorize best answers of questions they may throw at you.

Warehouse Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Wichita, KS) in April 2015.

Interview

Online application and assessment, scheduled phone interview, on site assessment includes watching a video pertaining to the position, lifting exercises, and brief interview. Uniform for the on site assessment is jeans and steel toed boots. If you don't have the boots don't buy any, but wear tennis shoes. At least wear a presentable shirt. It was overall a good interview and everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when meeting quota may have proved difficult. How did you manage the situation?   Answer Question
    • Explain how you have contributed to the safety standards of the company and fellow employees in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Seasonal Routes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo (Knoxville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

really straight forward situational questions. I came in and talked to the managers and they explained the job position and what they expected out of me. Pretty hard to get into the company with the large amount of applicants.

Interview Questions

• have you had any altercations with an employee in the past?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and signed up for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted 25 minutes. I was told I would be called in the next 48 hours, by the hiring manager, for the next steps. I received an email a day after they where supposed to call saying the position was filled.

Warehouse Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumelle, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo (Maumelle, AR) in April 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application that took about an hour in all, received a phone interview about 3 days later and set an appointment for a second interview the following Friday so in all it was a 7 day process

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to put in extra effort   1 Answer

Supply Chain Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayville, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo (Dayville, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

Met a representative at my college fair, spoke with him and was told to expect a call. Interviewers called about a week and a half later and immediately jumped into a phone interview. After the phone interview I was called in for an on site interview approximately two weeks later. Two weeks after that I received the decision.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to tackle a difficult situation in a group.   Answer Question

Future Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo (Janesville, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

First I applied on the job board for my university. After that I received an interview at my school. It was 2 on 1 and only lasted about fifteen minutes because there were only three questions. After that it took them approximately a month to get back to me to schedule a second round interview. The interview was at their facility. It consisted of one interview with the HR manager, one interview with the district sales manager and one "mock sales call" with another sales manager. They emailed me the information for the sales call in advance and I was able to prepare my speech.They were all very relaxed and friendly at the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work, but through someone else.   Answer Question