PepsiCo Interview Questions

2.8

Warehouse Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Eugene, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

I applied online - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2011.

I had about 2-3 interviews where I had met various people throughout the front office. Plenty of questions about my hobbies because I think one of the main factors they were looking for was that I would fit in with the people I was working with. A lot of time is spent in the warehouse so I think they wanted to make sure they put the right people together. Other things that they looked for was highly motivated individuals because it is a warehouse position often people lose motivation as time goes on. So being someone young and money motivated was what they look for in this particular position.

Interview Questions
    They showed me around the warehouse and called me later that afternoon

Production Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

It was an interesting process. Phone screen, face to face interview and got hired. Nice interview process. Be yourself and don't say anything stupid like you hated your former boss.

I feel underpaid.

Merchandiser Full/Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lancaster, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA

I applied online - interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2014.

The Phone Interviewing process was quite fast for me took about 1 week. I first applied and now phone interview on 9/16;2014 today is 9/12/2014. Now I'm waiting and will update further in the interview process.

Operations Resource Interview

I applied online - interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2012.

I was interviewed for about 4 hours. They brought us all in as a group and gave us an Interview Schedule. I was interviewed by five members of the LT and BUL Group. So, essentially five independent interviews. The questions were the exact same in every interview. I was then interviewed by the DM by phone after it was announced that I was head to head with another candidate.

I was given the offer and asked for 3 days to think about the acceptance, which they were very hesitant to allow.

There was little negotiation. I told them what my current offer was and that I was flexible. They told me later what they decided in the

Bay Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

The process took 1 week - interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2014.

Interview was about 30-45mins long. Questions on customer service. No questions on previous delivery driver experience. All questions where geared towards a sales or customer service field.... Need more delivery driver or driver situation situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had a angry customer face to face & how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Long Term Research Interview

Phone interview. Interviewer didn't seem to know what to ask, so basically it was tell me about yourself. Most scientist are not food scientists but engineers from mechanical, chemical, petroleum engineering. I was told very diverse company.

Sales Strategy CCO Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2014.

Interview consisted of two separate rooms with 3 experienced managers in each room. First room gave examples of problem and how you would solve them. They really wanted to see how the interviewee could think on their feet. Second room was more about the resume and elevator speeches. Definitely the toughest interview I went through.

Interview Questions
    • Sales are down in a specific region, how would correct the situation?   Answer Question

Packer Interview

3 interviews which took about a month and a half to complete.. regualr questions about if your able to perform certain things like work overtime, lift 30 pounds etc. had to take a hair test.

Sales Interview

I went through a course of 3 interviews. All of the interview had a majority of behavioral questions and leadership experience questions. Pretty standard questions, nothing caught me off guard.

Interview Questions
    • What most do you like about PepsiCo that makes you want to work here?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

The initial interview was two back-to-back 45 minute interviews, on-campus, both of which were behavioral. The interviews were very similar to each other, and were focused on my questions about the position and company. It was very important that I have lots of specific questions.

Interview Questions
    • There were very few direct questions-- the interviews were very conversational, getting-to-know-you, and I drove most of the interview with questions.   Answer Question

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!