PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.8

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Interview process was two days. Had to go to a 3-part interview with 4 different people all altogether. This is a sales position so be prepared to provide a sales presentation.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate?   1 Answer

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Applied on line , went through the process of the job session where hiring manager explains job description , salary, and interview process. Did the drive along first then a 20-30 minute interview five days later. Asked about my background experience ,knowledge, and skills. Was told after interview that I may get a call a week later if they find interest in me or a refusal letter. Two hour later I got a call to meet with the district sales manager in 5 days. Don't know if this is a good sign but will be ready for the next step . Best is to practice and research company you are looking for and memorize best answers of questions they may throw at you.

Warehouse Loader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Wichita, KS) in April 2015.

Interview

Online application and assessment, scheduled phone interview, on site assessment includes watching a video pertaining to the position, lifting exercises, and brief interview. Uniform for the on site assessment is jeans and steel toed boots. If you don't have the boots don't buy any, but wear tennis shoes. At least wear a presentable shirt. It was overall a good interview and everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when meeting quota may have proved difficult. How did you manage the situation?   Answer Question
    • Explain how you have contributed to the safety standards of the company and fellow employees in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

First Round: Not too bad. Normal interview questions. They asked me to walk them through my resume and then I received and email 2 weeks after for a second round interview/plant tour.

SC Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Basic HR type interview, with open ended questions to discuss your ability to think on the fly. It challenges you to expand on the experiences listed on your resume while also showing the type of person you are and how you can be a valuable asset to the Pepsico Team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were a mediator between two sides and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you went above and beyond the call of duty?   Answer Question
    • Pepsico is a company built on integrity, explain how you have used integrity in business decisions you have made?   Answer Question

Integrated Supply Chain Future Leader(P&L) - Beverage Division Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo (College Park, MD).

Interview

It was a very standard interview. The questions were all behavioral. They asked me what I was most proud of. They also asked me about leadership experience that i have had in the past. Nothing unexpected or surprising from the interviewer. She seemed uninterested and kept commenting on the temperature of the room. I attribute it to her long day of interviewing college students.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a conflict with a colleague and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Met recruiters at campus career fair. The next step was an online assessment which gave you scenarios in which you would have to choose what actions you would take. After passing the assessment, I was called back for an interview. My first interview was a Standard Behavioral interview over the phone. It lasted about 30 minutes. The woman who interviewed me was very friendly and didn't ask any out of the box questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What is your biggest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Assistant Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with someone from HR in another location. They were screening applicants and narrowed it down to a handful that would interview in person at the job location. I arrived for my interview on time at 11:00am. My interviewer had left the building thinking it was not until 1:00. When he finally showed up, I barely got a word in. Maybe 5 sentences in the entire 2 hours I was there...I wish I was exaggerating. I really have no idea how he made an informed decision in offering me this job, there is no way he could have determined anything from what I was allowed to say. No references were asked for.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any. I was literally talked at for 2 hours, given very little chance to say anything on my own.   Answer Question

PepsiCo Beverages Supply Chain Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied online through the university and through their main site, Interview was with 2 people, one in the position I would be entering and one in HR. The interview was 30 minutes they asked about 5-6 questions and wrote down the jists of my responses on their papers. Then asked me if I had any questions. It was a simple and more laid back interview. Still in the process, have neither been extended and offer or rejected at this time.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to have a difficult conversation to handle a bad situation with a group and how was it handled?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo (State College, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through their website and I got selected for an interview on-campus. The Interview with 2 people for 30-45mins and it was entirely Behavioral Questions. They were really friendly and eager to hear my side of the story too.

Interview Questions

• Go through your resume!   1 Answer
    • Name a complex situation and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • Project in which you had trouble finding answer and how did you go about that!   Answer Question
    • How do you record a data when you a loaded with lots of information.   Answer Question