PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Many different rounds that consisted of many different types of interviews. It was a long process that had me going back and forth for months. Started off with easy on-campus interview, then continued to an on-site all day interview with other applicants. After that interview i was invited to a 2 day interview at one of their big locations; there were 4 different rounds of interviews that included role-play, behavioral and situational as well as a presentation. Overall the people were very friendly and made me feel comfortable during all of the interviews but I was just not what they were looking for. It was disappointing after all of the time spent but it was great interview and learning experience.

Route Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Appleton, WI).

Interview

Management was very easy going, easy to talk to, and you interviewed with two people. It was a good experience. They gave me a chance when I had no experience. The interview was done in the boardroom and we all fed off of each others questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any Class B driving experience, or a class B driver's license. They also asked why I was interested in working for Pepsi. They wanted to know if lifting up to 75 pounds is going to be a difficulty.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Like PhD qualify exam, asking food chemistry questions and other food science related questions. Never had this kind of interview before. For example, they asked water activity, Browning reaction and main steps.

Interview Questions

• What's happening in the oven during baking?   1 Answer

Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo (Newark, NJ).

Interview

ask a few questions nothing too fancy or hard just trying to see what type of person you are. Lets you know what the job entails and how hard the work is

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Newport News, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online about a week later got an e mail for the phone inverview went well she said she needed to get the managers schedule and I'd get an e mail to schedule another week or so goes by I get the e mail with only one date and time how convenient but I made arrangements anyway got to the plant for the interview watched a video then on to the physical assessment which was pretty much outside in 90 degree weather I sweat a lot obviously but thought I did well I was stopped right before going back to get the last soda type for the display which he changed mid demonstration (in total I had moved nearly 50 two liters both as single bottles and in shells of 8 on and off pallets and onto a display rack) I did not quit or complain was asked if I wanted to continue said yes he asked me about 3 questions told me all about the job the hours etc. even said its hard work but nothing I can't handle and that If selected to move forward I would be getting an e mail to set up a drug test so I left feeling pretty good today is the day after I haven't gotten any e mails but upon checking the status it states I have been blocked from applying and although my resume is impressive blah blah blah they have selected candidates that more closely match.... Keep in mind all of my jobs have been retail dealing directly with merchandising I have a B.S. In fashion merchandising consumables and apparel are two different things but merchandising is merchandising I honestly feel I was discriminated against because I am a young women who doesn't appear to be as physically fit as men who may have applied. Although I haven't gotten the official rejection e mail its on the site so I'm taking it for face value big waste of time.

Frito Lays Route Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Potsdam, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Potsdam, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Very down to earth. Couple questions. The DSR and the HR person sat down with me and talked about the business and what they require.Very comfortable interview. All in all, it was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in June 2015.

Interview

Interview took about an hour. Applied online, got a call in a few days. Questions were more about my style of doing things than technical stuff. They had a standard form with questions they asked at each interview. They kept me in the lurch for a week. Then told me they'd hired someone else. Felt like my time was spent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Applied online and received a email two weeks later to set up a phone interview. During the phone interview they ask basic questions pertaining to customer service. After the phone interview I was sent a email to do a face to face interview a week later. Face to face was a physical assessment, pulling pallets of Pepsi products and building a display following a plan o gram. After the physical assessment you do a quick interview with the hiring manager. Just so you know, you are not the only one interviewing, I did it with six other people. The interview with the hiring manager at the end is just a one on one(your time to shine). Week later received a offer via email. Background check and drug test, which is a hair test so be prepared;)

Interview Questions

• Tell is a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay is not negotiable. $15 to start pluss mileage. They really urge you to promote to sales rep, which is where you could make up to $100,000 a year potentialy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo (Tacoma, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and recieved an email about three to four days later to setup an over the phone interview. The over the phone interview took about 20-25 minutes and they just ask basic questions about different scenarios you had to deal with at your previous jobs and how do you solve problems when they occur.

Route Driver Interview

Interview

Pass the phone interview and the face interview however I still didn't get the position with a Class B n Class A Permit. I'm not sure why I didn't get the position. I think it's because I am a female and they believe that I'm not strong enough to do a man's job. All I see is men drivers.