PepsiCo Interview Questions

2.8

Integrated Supply Chain Future Leader(P&L) - Beverage Division Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD
    Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo.

It was a very standard interview. The questions were all behavioral. They asked me what I was most proud of. They also asked me about leadership experience that i have had in the past. Nothing unexpected or surprising from the interviewer. She seemed uninterested and kept commenting on the temperature of the room. I attribute it to her long day of interviewing college students.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a conflict with a colleague and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

First Round: Not too bad. Normal interview questions. They asked me to walk them through my resume and then I received and email 2 weeks after for a second round interview/plant tour.

SC Senior Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Basic HR type interview, with open ended questions to discuss your ability to think on the fly. It challenges you to expand on the experiences listed on your resume while also showing the type of person you are and how you can be a valuable asset to the Pepsico Team.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you were a mediator between two sides and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you went above and beyond the call of duty?   Answer Question
    • Pepsico is a company built on integrity, explain how you have used integrity in business decisions you have made?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Met recruiters at campus career fair. The next step was an online assessment which gave you scenarios in which you would have to choose what actions you would take. After passing the assessment, I was called back for an interview. My first interview was a Standard Behavioral interview over the phone. It lasted about 30 minutes. The woman who interviewed me was very friendly and didn't ask any out of the box questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself? What is your biggest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Assistant Administrative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo.

I first had a phone interview with someone from HR in another location. They were screening applicants and narrowed it down to a handful that would interview in person at the job location. I arrived for my interview on time at 11:00am. My interviewer had left the building thinking it was not until 1:00. When he finally showed up, I barely got a word in. Maybe 5 sentences in the entire 2 hours I was there...I wish I was exaggerating. I really have no idea how he made an informed decision in offering me this job, there is no way he could have determined anything from what I was allowed to say. No references were asked for.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any. I was literally talked at for 2 hours, given very little chance to say anything on my own.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Applied online through the university and through their main site, Interview was with 2 people, one in the position I would be entering and one in HR. The interview was 30 minutes they asked about 5-6 questions and wrote down the jists of my responses on their papers. Then asked me if I had any questions. It was a simple and more laid back interview. Still in the process, have neither been extended and offer or rejected at this time.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to have a difficult conversation to handle a bad situation with a group and how was it handled?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in March 2015.

I applied online through their website and I got selected for an interview on-campus. The Interview with 2 people for 30-45mins and it was entirely Behavioral Questions. They were really friendly and eager to hear my side of the story too.

Interview Questions
    • Go through your resume!   View Answer
    • Name a complex situation and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • Project in which you had trouble finding answer and how did you go about that!   Answer Question
    • How do you record a data when you a loaded with lots of information.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2015.

Interview was conducted on my University Campus with 2 other supply chain managers. I received the interview offer through my university career fair. An average interview with both members alternating which questions they would ask me. Come in prepared and be able to read off your resume to answer their questions. The questions are based around management experiences.

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation in which you had to think on the spot?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had a situation where one member was not performing up to par and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

There was an on-campus interview. After this several candidates were selected and invited to second-round interviews and a tour of their facilities with information sessions and plenty of time to ask questions and learn about the company..

Interview Questions
    • Experience based questions based off of my resume. There were also questions about specific products and processes (this was for a research and development internship).   Answer Question

Customer Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Upon my interview with the company, I went onto their website to see key things I should remember during my interview. "Do your research." I reasearched the company and prepared to respond naturally in my interview.

Interview Questions
    • What has your hardest task been at your current job?   View Answer
    n/a