PepsiCo

577 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – I interviewed on campus through on campus recruiting. Initial interview was 30 minutes long conducted by a warehousing manager from a local plant. He had me walk him through my resume and then asked 3 or 4 behavorial type questions. They took over a month to get back to us and told us a week before the second round interview which is a 2 day event, luckily I could make time.

Interview Question – All behavioral-- one was about having conflict with a group member or co-worker and how you handled it   Answer Question

Supply Chain Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Was told to apply online after a career fair. I did so and heard back after a few days for a pre-screen interview. After the pre-screen phone call I was invited to interview in person. The in person interview was pretty extensive. It included a tour of the facility and then 3, 2-person panels asking me generic HR questions. At the same time as me there were 2 other candidates interviewing for the same position.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions. Most of the questions went along the lines of tell us a time where... and then fill in the blank with various situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase as it was a pre-set internship position.

Quality Control Supervisor Interview

Johnstown, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2012.

Interview Details – Went through a 3 round interview process for campus hire position. First was on-campus, second was at the large fair in Michigan, third was at the plant itself. Very thorough and very long. The on-campus was pretty simple/basic. However, the second interview was a 2-day ordeal. Many different interview styles.

Interview Question – Situational questions (in which you've never been in the situation) are very difficult to answer. Aka: how would you react this issue or this issue happening at the same time.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

District Sales Leader Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through my university's career services. I had a first interview on campus with HR and another manager. I then went on a route ride along and had a second interview on campus with a zone sales leader. I then went to Birmingham for a third interview with several directors. They took me to dinner, put me in a hotel and payed for everything. I ended up not being offered a position.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you were leading a team and someone wasn't doing their part. What did you do about it?   Answer Question

Senior Excel Analyst-Contractor Interview

I interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2013.

Interview Details – Did in-person interview with one of the team members, then a separate phone interview with a different team member. Mostly talked about past experience and what I can bring to the table. Detailed explanation about the job description and the project that I would be involved with immediately

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, average interview questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Warehouse/Material Handler Interview

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Attend company overview, wait for interview time & date, attend interview. If they call you in for interview, then want to hire you. Don't mess it up.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult about questions. If they call you in for interview, then want to hire you. The interview helps them know you better.   Answer Question

Toca Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Filled out application on line. Went for 3 interviews and 2 special skills tests

Negotiation Details – Everything I expected

IT Specialist Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2010.

Interview Details – Many calls, multiple interviews and several 2nd. Interviews

Interview Question – Why did you leave your other job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Took time to determine the pay to the level and not exceed the high mid-point

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

King of Prussia, PA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2010.

Interview Details – Online test, interview, written test, drug test, final interview

Operations Resource Interview

Bakersfield, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in December 2010.

Interview Details – Structured interviews at the production facility with the Executive Team at the plant. We were provided a tour, then went through five separate one-on-one interviews. We were also given an opportunity to have lunch with other frontline managers currently performing the job that we were interviewing for.

Interview Question – No one question was particularly difficult, however one of the interviews was simple awkward as the interviewee simply stared at you following your answer which created an extremely uncomfortable feeling.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The organization made an offer the day after my interview. I was told that the company did not negotiate compensation, bonus or vacation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

PepsiCo Videos

PepsiCo – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo interview questions and advice. All 577 interview reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees and interview candidates.