PepsiCo

Updated Mar 1, 2015
Updated Mar 1, 2015

2.8

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Applied online through the university and through their main site, Interview was with 2 people, one in the position I would be entering and one in HR. The interview was 30 minutes they asked about 5-6 questions and wrote down the jists of my responses on their papers. Then asked me if I had any questions. It was a simple and more laid back interview. Still in the process, have neither been extended and offer or rejected at this time.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to have a difficult conversation to handle a bad situation with a group and how was it handled?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

There was an on-campus interview. After this several candidates were selected and invited to second-round interviews and a tour of their facilities with information sessions and plenty of time to ask questions and learn about the company..

Interview Questions
    • Experience based questions based off of my resume. There were also questions about specific products and processes (this was for a research and development internship).   Answer Question

Customer Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Upon my interview with the company, I went onto their website to see key things I should remember during my interview. "Do your research." I reasearched the company and prepared to respond naturally in my interview.

Interview Questions
    • What has your hardest task been at your current job?   View Answer
    n/a

Manufacturing and Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I met them at a career fair. I then was invited to an interview the next day. The questions were mostly behavioral - describe a time when there was this type of challenge, or when you faced a group problem. Then they told me to come down to the plant to interview. They put me up in a hotel and the next day I took a tour of the plant and started my interviews. I had 3 2:1 interviews, each one took about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • What are your greatest strengths/ weaknesses. There was also a case study.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview was a panel. Nice people. Be prepared to answer all the standard behavioral questions. Hardest part of something … tell me about yourself … time you worked in a team, etc.

Also, should have knowledge of brands and advertisement campaigns you've particularly liked or disliked going into the interview

RSA/RSR Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo.

You have to apply online at the website. You start out as a merchandiser or an RSA which is basically someone who covers vacations or open routes. RSA position can be very tough because you are constantly running different route types, schedules and hours but when you get your own route the pay is very, very good for what you do. When you get your own route you become an RSR.

Interview Questions
    • There is about 6 structured questions that they ask first then there's a more open conversational part of the interview that explains the job in more detail. They also do a "route ride" as part of the interview process which allows you to see what an RSA or RSR Does each day which is nice.   Answer Question

Sales and Customer Relationship Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

I applied for the position through my college's career site. In about a week, I received an invitation to apply for an on-campus interview, which lasted for 30 minutes. There were two interviewers in the room to ensure integrity. I received an invitation for a second interview at the company's headquarters about a few days later, but declined.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is the biggest issue in the beverage industry?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Contacted by an HR coordinator for an initial interview, although what surprised me was that he didn't email or leave a message to schedule the phone screen. I had to do it on the spot.

Warehouse Loader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

Pepsico definitely judges the book by it's cover, they know who they will hire by just looking at them. When I went there, the interviewer did not take any notes, and he tried acting as if the technology they had was too advanced for me or something. I mean even if you are not going to hiring someone don't be a jerk about it. AT THE END OF THE INTERVIEW HE SAID "GOOD LUCK WITH YOU LIFE" the guy was a rude as hell. It's pathetic, I will never buy a pepsi product again based on this experience.

Customer Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

I had a phone interviewer with a PepsiCo recruiter over the phone, then days later had my first interview via GreenJob Interview, then a week later met at a local PepsiCo distribution plant for a face to face interview, and finally had another face to face interview days later.

Interview Questions
    • Many generic behavioral-based questions, where I gave examples from my previous job experience.   View Answer
    There were no negotiations.