PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2014
Updated Sep 26, 2014

2.8

Management Interview

The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult and unexpected question was a bunch of What if" and "An example of when..." kind of behavioral questions. I should have prepared these, I had not and really was stumped and ended up giving them real examples and expressed my honest opinions (not a good idea esp if you are opinionated like me).   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Applied at the online and visited them at the career fair, got an interview within a week. Interview was somewhat laid back and relaxing. Behavioral and technical side. Technical side was a little more challenging.

Production Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

It was an interesting process. Phone screen, face to face interview and got hired. Nice interview process. Be yourself and don't say anything stupid like you hated your former boss.

I feel underpaid.

Long Term Research Interview

Phone interview. Interviewer didn't seem to know what to ask, so basically it was tell me about yourself. Most scientist are not food scientists but engineers from mechanical, chemical, petroleum engineering. I was told very diverse company.

Merchandiser Full/Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lancaster, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA

I applied online - interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2014.

The Phone Interviewing process was quite fast for me took about 1 week. I first applied and now phone interview on 9/16;2014 today is 9/12/2014. Now I'm waiting and will update further in the interview process.

Delivery Relief Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South Bend, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2014.

Applied on-line through their site. A few days later received an email about going on-line and scheduling a phone interview. First available phone interview was for a week later. Phone interview was basically a lady going over pay, hours, and how many days I will be working. Which was starting at 13 per hour, starting at 6AM and working 6 days a week. At end of phone interview she schedule me for a face to face interview 2 days later. The face to face was great. He asked be customer service questions like how did I go above and beyond for customer, describe a stressful situation, and we also went over previous work history. He describe a little bit about the job and said it was union and that I would not have to work very many Saturdays. You receive commission per case so he said it averages about 175-200 dollars per day that you would be making. The interviewer was great and made me feel very comfortable and not nervous at all. Now just waiting to see if they are going to offer me employment. He said I had a good interview and that he did have more ppl scheduled to interview.

Interview Questions
    • There was not a difficult or unexpected question really.   Answer Question

Packer Interview

3 interviews which took about a month and a half to complete.. regualr questions about if your able to perform certain things like work overtime, lift 30 pounds etc. had to take a hair test.

Sales Interview

I went through a course of 3 interviews. All of the interview had a majority of behavioral questions and leadership experience questions. Pretty standard questions, nothing caught me off guard.

Interview Questions
    • What most do you like about PepsiCo that makes you want to work here?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

The initial interview was two back-to-back 45 minute interviews, on-campus, both of which were behavioral. The interviews were very similar to each other, and were focused on my questions about the position and company. It was very important that I have lots of specific questions.

Interview Questions
    • There were very few direct questions-- the interviews were very conversational, getting-to-know-you, and I drove most of the interview with questions.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at PepsiCo.

A previous associate had recommended me for a position. The management team was assertive in following up with me to interview. The process included multiple rounds of phone and face to face interviews ending with a dinner with 2 levels of management.

Interview Questions
    • How are you going to exceed the positions goals today?   Answer Question
    Things that were outside of "norm" (ie. vacation time) were verbally agreed with managers because it would not be documented with HR.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!