PepsiCo

627 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance MBA Interview

Finance MBA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – One day of interviewing on campus with two interviews--one fit and one case. Beyond getting comfortable with a corporate finance case, make sure you don't bring competitor products to the interview! This seems like it should be common sense, but it clearly wasn't for all of the people at my school who interviewed...

Interview Question – A case where we had to project the profit margin associated with a new innovation   Answer Question

Bottler Interview

Bottler
Detroit, ME

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2014.

Interview Details – The hardest thing about the interview was trying to answer questions about myself, this job is not that difficult however it is hard to answer questions about yourself that have nothing to do with that actual job that you will be performing. I also believe that they are looking for hard working people who are willing to put the time in at the company to eventually move up the chain. It seemed as if you put the time in at this company you will eventually be promoted.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you had to be a team player and how you responded.   Answer Question

Vendor Managed Inventory Analyst Interview

Vendor Managed Inventory Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2012.

Interview Details – I was first referred to my employer by a friend. (He got a $1,500 bonus when I ultimately got the job, which is pretty awesome.) I waited for a call about setting up an interview for well over a month. The initial interview was over the phone, very easy, I’m sure they use this to weed out anyone terrible. The second interview consisted of 3 panels of 3 people each. They were pretty short and they asked the standard questions behavioral questions like “tell me about a time when you had to work with someone difficult”. If you google “standard interview questions” and prepare for those, you’ll be all set!

The timing was right, they called me a couple days after the interview because they needed someone immediately. I have, however, heard bad stories about people getting put in the “pipeline”. This means they call and tell you “we like you, we want to offer you a job, but there is nothing available right now. Hold tight.” Someone that interviewed the same day as me (also friends with the person that referred me) didn’t get an offer for about 2 months. By then he had already started another job and was no longer interested. So don’t wait around for them to call you.

Overall, pretty easy and good interview experience for me.

Interview Question – Give me your top 3 weaknesses. I never know what a good answer would be for this one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't try to negotiate salary, because I felt like it was generous compared to what I was currently making. I tried to negotiate an extra week of vacation, and they promptly shot me down. I only get 2 weeks.

Engineering R&D Interview

Engineering R&D
Plano, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2013.

Interview Details – On campus screening interview (20 min) during job fair. On campus technical and behavioral interviews (30 minutes each) two weeks later. They'll call you right away if they want you!

Interview Question – Given this PFD, and several problems we have with a potato chip line, come up with a solution using engineering principles.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A for internship

RSR Interview

RSR

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details – Phone Interview, then called in for a face to face with 2 managers. Then i got a call over a month later to come in for another interview with 2 different managers. Then i got hired.

Interview Question – Very easy questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was shady. The interviews already knew that they were going to hire someone from the inside but had myself and one other candidate interview and told us both that each of us had strengths and weakness and we were both liked. In the end they chose a candidate from another dept.

Interview Question – Do I have experience in areas in which I already hold a degree (Bachelors and Masters)   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Great interview process, organized and managed well. A little lengthy considering the position I was applying for, but a company can never be too safe in regards to who they hire.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Maintenance Interview Interview

Maintenance Interview
Tucker, GA

I applied online - interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2014.

Interview Details – Two person Interview, On Line "skills assessment test" more of a personality, Basic comprehension, and math skills test, Why do you want to work for Pepsi, Where do you see yourself in five years, This can be a high pressure demanding position, Describe how you have dealt with that in a past experience, or describe a previous similar situation! Draw a standard Motor controller circuit, How would you align Three pulley on separate shafts, How would you troubleshoot a VFD conveyer system, Still in process but Hopeful, sounds like a great Opportunity, sounds like a good learning Opportunity, people seemed like they would be Good to work for, Knowledgeable, and diligent, Left a strong Implication that there would be routine Overtime, Often and expected, Company comes first situation, Understandable in a Maintenance environment since the equipment must run for anyone to work, and you don't make money or product when the line is down! Implied that there would be future Upgrades, and replacing older equipment, so Much to learn, Long Hours inevitable! Sounds exciting exhilarating and demanding! Pay seemed more than fair, looking forward to call back!

Interview Question – They askes several times if I had any questions for them? I did extensive reserch Online, prior, So I did not. But I fear the fact that I did NOT, may reflect lack of interest, which is NOT the case, Fact is I already found out all I needed to know to be interested in the position!   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Evansville, IN

I interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview, in person interview, then location interview based on where I wanted to be located for the position. Was flown to my territory for the final interview and then given a tour of the location.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Logistics
Kathleen, GA

I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2013.

Interview Details – 3 interviews had to take a basic skills test to qualify did receive job offer very satified with initial pay rate. great interview very detailed interview questions refered to the job

Interview Question – technical questions about the position   Answer Question

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!