PepsiCo

Updated Jan 15, 2015
Updated Jan 15, 2015

2.8

District Sales Leader Interview

Great interview process, the persons interviewing are very friendly and care a lot about each candidate. The process was great. There are a series of interviews with different people. Two persons in each interview and multiple interviews back to back. The process was very competitive with the other candidates as well. overall a great experience with great feedback and a great interview.

District Sales Leader Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Three stages to the hiring process. First is an initial interview with simple basic questions. Then if you move on, you do a ride-along with a truck driver in the area, where you are evaluated based on your attitude and interest level. Then finally, I was called up for a final interview and it consisted of a 2 day even with lots of networking opportunities and 3 interviews, each with 2 people in the room.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

HR Manager asked me to talk about resume then asked a couple of behavioral questions. Interview took no more than 30 minutes. Felt if she wasn't interested from the very start, was late to interview me.

Route Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Apply online, if selected will get interview call, if passed in interview, job begins immediately, training is provided. They need more people with selling skills, good communication, good driving records and no drug use. Interview is very friendly and open environment, no pressure. No prior experience in sales or route sales required. Training is promised and is given for weeks, or until trained to spec.

Interview Questions
    Pre-negotiated offer, the job posting explained it all.

Operations Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Three interviews each with one person and each 30 minutes long. Great process, smooth and easy. Questions were average interview questions. The hiring managers were great and they gave a tour of one of their plants.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to operate outside of your comfort zone.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Behavioral "tell me about a time" questions. Easy and friendly interviewers. Pretty laid back but I took it very seriously and think it helped me in the long run. Tell me about yourself brief info going over resume. Liked me asking them questions.

Warehouse Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2015.

Filled out an application online and got a callback within roughly 2 weeks. Set up an appointment to hear more about the company in person and did a tour of the warehouse. Two days later I got a callback again for an interview which was set up two days later. The interview questions were basic such as "what would you do in this situation..." and "tell us a time when you dealt with this..." After the interview I filled out paperwork to allow a background check to be done and a hair sample drug test. I should be getting a call in the next 2 days to do the drug test and then hopefully start working soon after!

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you saw someone doing something unsafe and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • what would set you apart from everyone else we have interviewed and why would we hire you over them?   Answer Question
    There wasn't really any negotiations. They said they would be able to work around my school schedule, which is nice. Pay starts at 16.01

Director of Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I interviewed with the VP of HR, the General Manager of the west and then my VP of my business unit. They were all extremely professional and all about business.

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Phone interview
    Written aptitude test
    Hands on skills test
    Two more interviews with department management
    If you make it to the last interview then it's a we'll get back with you in a few days
    Phone call job offer pending passing of hair follicle drug screen
    Process took about 2 weeks

Interview Questions
    • Describe ways of detecting a bearing that is failing   View Answer
    Hourly position. Only negotiated start date/ time

Relief Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Long process interview was straight forward took about 3 months not told of full job description at interview I was told shift was based on an 8 hour day when in reality they give you a 12 hour route daily

Offered wage no negotiations