PepsiCo

Updated Jan 25, 2015
Updated Jan 25, 2015

2.9

Operations Resource Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in March 2010.

the interview process was rigorous and hard. Before you actually are interviewed by a set of 4 individuals...you are given a plant tour and an overview of the business. After you are interviewed they give you lunch, and then if you are qualified enough, they will call you back for a second round

Interview Questions
    • What can you tell about me by looking at my office desk?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in March 2010.

I was supposed to have a 30 minute phone interview with a woman from HR but instead she called late, had me on the phone for only 12 minutes and could not answer a single question about the job. Not surprisingly, it was very difficult to get through an interview about a job the person has no clue about.

Sales Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in May 2010.

Company usually hires during March. Interview process is fairly quick. My biggest advice is to talk more about the results you have achieved in your last company, role, organization. PepsiCo is VERY result oriented. They don't care about your job description, they care about the results you can bring to the table and how you can impact the company.

Interview Questions
    No, no negotiation at all.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Very extensive and difficult process. You will have an initial on campus interview then your second round will consist of 5 interviews and a dinner. Try to be as social and professional as possible because you are interviewing for a sales position. You will have a sample sales scenario, a resume review, a case study, and two interviews (interviews are behavioral). Try to be as like-able as possible.

Interview Questions
    • Sales Scenario is where most people lose, do your research and try to be as innovative as possible!   Answer Question
    No Negotiation, they will try to sale you on your ability to move up in 6 months to a year (we'll see)

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in April 2012.

The position was for a summer internship at a Gatorade bottling facility. I initially met the recruiter at a university career fair. The first interview was scheduled for the next day on campus. It lasted 30 minutes and was with two recruiters. All questions were behavior based. I was contacted via email in about a week to offer me a second interview that would be later that week. The second interview was broken into three parts. The first part was a presentation style interview. It was with the 'Leadership Team' which consisted of seven people higher up in the company with various positions. Also present were two other job candidates that had to present after me. This was the first time I had to interview with so many people and it was a little awkward having people competing for the same position watching me. I was not told this was part of the interview process, but in all fairness, I did not ask. I was told what topics I should focus on while introducing myself. My resume was projected onto a screen behind me and I was asked to describe myself and why I thought I would be a good fit for the position. The leadership team then asked me questions stemming from my presentation. I then sat through the presentations of the other two candidates. This portion lasted approximately one hour. The second part was a sit down interview with just myself and two Pepsi employees. All questions were behavior based. This portion lasted 30 minutes. The third part was a tour of the bottling facility where we had the opportunity to see the plant in action and ask questions. In all, I was on site for about five hours. I was emailed in about two weeks to let me know that I had not been selected for the position.

Interview Questions
    • When has there been a process change you've been involved with and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Over 5 one on one interviews

Interview Questions
    • What make you believe you are qualified for this role   View Answer

Sales Strategy CCO Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo in January 2014.

Interview consisted of two separate rooms with 3 experienced managers in each room. First room gave examples of problem and how you would solve them. They really wanted to see how the interviewee could think on their feet. Second room was more about the resume and elevator speeches. Definitely the toughest interview I went through.

Interview Questions
    • Sales are down in a specific region, how would correct the situation?   Answer Question

Pepsi Direct Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Horrible Interview Process!! Very unprofessional. The interviewer was almost yelling at me, and smelled really bad. Appeared very uneducated and acted like they HATE their job!! The phone interview lady spoke very poor English!! When I went for interview, the place has about 30 security guards walking around every where and VERY rude!!

Interview Questions

VERY low pay, very unprofessional management, VERY low Morale at Pepsi Call Center in Winston-Salem, NC.

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2012.

It is long and tedious. They could have at least given me some free junk food to eat during the interview. I should have stayed home and slept in. It would have been more productive. The interview took a very long long long long long time.

Peps Beverages Supply Chain Operations Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in November 2014.

applied through campus career website. first round of interview was a company presentation and 2 interviews with managers. all behavioral questions. final round of interviews was a 2 day process. First night was a dinner with employees and HR recruiters as well as other candidates. Second day was a case study interview, 2 sets of interviews w/ a manager and HR, resume review presentation, and a plant tour. Long day and fairly difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Case study was given the night before and we were asked questions on how we would react to the issue during the interview. Very technical terms, so if you're not a supply chain major, it would be very difficult.   Answer Question