PepsiCo

Average Difficulty
625 candidate interviews

Operations Resource Interview

Operations Resource

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2010.

Interview Details – the interview process was rigorous and hard. Before you actually are interviewed by a set of 4 individuals...you are given a plant tour and an overview of the business. After you are interviewed they give you lunch, and then if you are qualified enough, they will call you back for a second round

Interview Question – What can you tell about me by looking at my office desk?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was supposed to have a 30 minute phone interview with a woman from HR but instead she called late, had me on the phone for only 12 minutes and could not answer a single question about the job. Not surprisingly, it was very difficult to get through an interview about a job the person has no clue about.

Interview Question – 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2010.

Interview Details – Company usually hires during March. Interview process is fairly quick. My biggest advice is to talk more about the results you have achieved in your last company, role, organization. PepsiCo is VERY result oriented. They don't care about your job description, they care about the results you can bring to the table and how you can impact the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No, no negotiation at all.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Very extensive and difficult process. You will have an initial on campus interview then your second round will consist of 5 interviews and a dinner. Try to be as social and professional as possible because you are interviewing for a sales position. You will have a sample sales scenario, a resume review, a case study, and two interviews (interviews are behavioral). Try to be as like-able as possible.

Interview Question – Sales Scenario is where most people lose, do your research and try to be as innovative as possible!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation, they will try to sale you on your ability to move up in 6 months to a year (we'll see)

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2012.

Interview Details – The position was for a summer internship at a Gatorade bottling facility. I initially met the recruiter at a university career fair. The first interview was scheduled for the next day on campus. It lasted 30 minutes and was with two recruiters. All questions were behavior based. I was contacted via email in about a week to offer me a second interview that would be later that week. The second interview was broken into three parts. The first part was a presentation style interview. It was with the 'Leadership Team' which consisted of seven people higher up in the company with various positions. Also present were two other job candidates that had to present after me. This was the first time I had to interview with so many people and it was a little awkward having people competing for the same position watching me. I was not told this was part of the interview process, but in all fairness, I did not ask. I was told what topics I should focus on while introducing myself. My resume was projected onto a screen behind me and I was asked to describe myself and why I thought I would be a good fit for the position. The leadership team then asked me questions stemming from my presentation. I then sat through the presentations of the other two candidates. This portion lasted approximately one hour. The second part was a sit down interview with just myself and two Pepsi employees. All questions were behavior based. This portion lasted 30 minutes. The third part was a tour of the bottling facility where we had the opportunity to see the plant in action and ask questions. In all, I was on site for about five hours. I was emailed in about two weeks to let me know that I had not been selected for the position.

Interview Question – When has there been a process change you've been involved with and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details – Over 5 one on one interviews

Interview Question – What make you believe you are qualified for this role   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No

Operations Associate Supervisor Interview

Operations Associate Supervisor
Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2013.

Interview Details – phone interview

Interview Question – What do you know about the receiving and shipping of products?   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2014.

Interview Details – Pepsi came to my campus and interviewed through OCR [on campus recruiting]. The interview format was a fit interview followed by a case interview, back to back. The fit interview was 15 minutes. Two interviewers asked you questions about your resume and a few behavioral questions. They also asked more general questions about your likes and dislikes. The case interview was longer and involved analyzing data. I was presented with three different charts [bar graphs, data in a table] and asked to come up with a 360 campaign based on the information. The first table was data about growth of different segments [segmented by race and age]. The next charts included data about what drinks Hispanic customers bought the most of. I was asked to explain what drink I would market to which Hispanic age group. Then I was asked to come up with a complete campaign. There is only one round of interviews for this internship. I received an email a week after the interviews telling me I was not selected.

Interview Question – What TV shows do you watch?
Name a time you had to voice an unpopular opinion.
Who would be the ideal Superbowl performer?
Name a company doing a good job in the digital space now.
Name a trend [very broad, asked for clarification and they said just any trend].
  Answer Question

IT Analystst Interview

IT Analystst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – The interview process was two parts. The initial interview seemed based around making sure I would be a good fit with the company. There were many behavioral and personality type questions, such as how I dealt with certain scenarios, or what would I do if I experieneced something. I believe they wanted to make sure I was the employee they were looking for. The second round was the more technical interview. Based on my desired job selections, I was asked a series of questions around that discipline to ensure I had a base knowledge of the subject.

Interview Question – Unexpected question about how I would handle a potentially ethically compromising situation. It was unexpected and it helped me understand that they value morals and honesty.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation process was very straighforward. I was very pleased with the professionalism and promptness of the HR department with my onboarding.

Sales Merchandiser Interview

Sales Merchandiser

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – About two interviews, They will try an get you not to accept he position to see if you are really going to stick with it. They have a high turn over of new employees ,due to the hours / days they work.

Interview Question – why do you want to work for us   Answer Question

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!