PepsiCo

Updated Dec 8, 2014
Updated Dec 8, 2014

2.8

District Sales Leader Designate Interview

Hey, I interviewed for a Dsl position not this past monday but the previous one. How long does the process take? They said they would be making decisions towards the end of that week on who would go on but i have not recieved a rejection letter or a call either way. I would think after this time they would have notified the people either way on their status.

Interview Questions
    • They really like to hear about Leadership, Execution, Communication, and Retail Store Operations.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Phone interview with HR. On-site with 3 sets of pairs, with interview questions focused on specific areas.

Operations Resource Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Phone interview, followed up behavior based questions in the formal interview. Nothing you wouldn't expect.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work nights and weekends to the total of 50+hours a week.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

The process was I applied online and then all of a sudden said I have an interview at this time. I realized that Pepsico was looking to fill the position quick. I was referred by 3 employees for the position however the manager and hr manager were not that friendly. I was asked why i applied, change to this career. The job description said nothing about previous experience. I anyways was asked simple questions about shipping, sales goals, and other stuff. I would say that Pepsico has alot of hurdles and bs to get a position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

standard questions, no imagination

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

first round- one on one interview, second round- on site interview

IT Specialist Interview

I spoke to recruiters at a career fair hosted by my school. From there I applied to my schools career website where I was contacted by a recruiter who scheduled me for an interview. The interview was fairly simple with a few behavioral and a technical question.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about yourself?
      How do you keep up with Technology

Answer Question

Analytical Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

The interview was very nice, the whole interview took about 45 minutes. It was all behavioral questions.

Summer Intern Interview

Two people interviewed me at the same time. The duration was roughly thirty minutes. Most of the questions were about my resume, as in describe the role you had on these teams, and what leadership role you played. They also focused upon product formation questions, such as how you would go about formulating a product.

Interview Questions
    • If you were accepted, you would be working on a project. What project would you like to work on?   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

Rather unprofessional, looking for highly educated people to do the blue collar work of stocking shelves. Pay was below average for someone with the education level they desired. I would not waste my time with the Sales Trainee position they offer, high turnover rate, low pay, and a long ways to go if you want to work your way up.