PepsiCo

622 candidate interviews

District Sales Leader Designate Interview

District Sales Leader Designate

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details – Hey, I interviewed for a Dsl position not this past monday but the previous one. How long does the process take? They said they would be making decisions towards the end of that week on who would go on but i have not recieved a rejection letter or a call either way. I would think after this time they would have notified the people either way on their status.

Interview Question – They really like to hear about Leadership, Execution, Communication, and Retail Store Operations.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR. On-site with 3 sets of pairs, with interview questions focused on specific areas.

Interview Question – What's your favorite Brand and why?   Answer Question

Operations Resource Interview

Operations Resource

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Phone interview, followed up behavior based questions in the formal interview. Nothing you wouldn't expect.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to work nights and weekends to the total of 50+hours a week.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Territory Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – The process was I applied online and then all of a sudden said I have an interview at this time. I realized that Pepsico was looking to fill the position quick. I was referred by 3 employees for the position however the manager and hr manager were not that friendly. I was asked why i applied, change to this career. The job description said nothing about previous experience. I anyways was asked simple questions about shipping, sales goals, and other stuff. I would say that Pepsico has alot of hurdles and bs to get a position.

Interview Question – Why did you apply to Pepsico.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

Interview Details – standard questions, no imagination

Interview Question – greatest weakness,   Answer Question

Sales Development Program Interview

Sales Development Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – first round- one on one interview, second round- on site interview

Interview Question – Why Pepsi   View Answers (2)

IT Specialist Interview

IT Specialist

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details – I spoke to recruiters at a career fair hosted by my school. From there I applied to my schools career website where I was contacted by a recruiter who scheduled me for an interview. The interview was fairly simple with a few behavioral and a technical question.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself?
How do you keep up with Technology
  Answer Question

Analytical Intern Interview

Analytical Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – The interview was very nice, the whole interview took about 45 minutes. It was all behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details – Two people interviewed me at the same time. The duration was roughly thirty minutes. Most of the questions were about my resume, as in describe the role you had on these teams, and what leadership role you played. They also focused upon product formation questions, such as how you would go about formulating a product.

Interview Question – If you were accepted, you would be working on a project. What project would you like to work on?   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

Sales Trainee

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details – Rather unprofessional, looking for highly educated people to do the blue collar work of stocking shelves. Pay was below average for someone with the education level they desired. I would not waste my time with the Sales Trainee position they offer, high turnover rate, low pay, and a long ways to go if you want to work your way up.

Interview Question – What are three weaknesses you have?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

PepsiCo Videos

PepsiCo – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo interview questions and advice. All 622 interview reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees and interview candidates.