PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.8

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo (Detroit, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

Quick basic questions how would you handle different situations explain how you would handle different situations why do you want to work for the company where do you see yourself in the company discuss the pay rate and would it be ok. Did I have reliable transportation and describe the job opportunity

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview with two managers at a time, three interviews total. One asked most of the questions, the other took notes. The questions were about brand marketing, leadership, and industry knowledge. It seemed like each set of interviewers had different segment they were focusing on. One case question.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was conducted by someone who was very friendly and professional. it was clear that they were looking for both personal and professional attributes. the interview lasted around 1 hour

Interview Questions

• what is your favourite pepsico product   1 Answer

Manufacturing Resource Interview

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Binghamton, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The process took about three weeks. Met with an HR intern at a career fair. A few days later she called to ask qualification questions and set up a half hour interview with one Business Unit Leader and herself. Started with introductions and then just a couple of behavioral interview questions. Then she called next week to call me in for the second phase which included a presentation, site tour and interviews with three business unit leaders. Interviews were semi formal. HR called a few days later to tell me I wasn't the perfect match.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something did not go as planned how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PepsiCo (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Gathered n room with 9 other people. Told we had all passed the sales test we took online. 6 were called into another room, I was last to b interviewed. Very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• When last time you lifted 15 lbs or more? Do have problem bending stooping? Why Frito lay?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate a little

GES Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo (Fayetteville, TN) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview in a panel. Three rounds of interviews. Then you go out to eat with some of the co-workers. I thought that part was really nice. It made you feel like they actually cared about the new hire.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Dayton, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Initially is a phone screen call then if you pass you get an in person interview and then which you are questioned about past experience and what you bring to the company. Given the opportunity to separate yourself from other potential candidates and show that you are the best choice for the job.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company that separates you from the competition?   Answer Question

Warehouse Loader Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo (South Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

First I had the phone interview and it went smooth, they sent out an email letting me know when my second interview was. They said wear pants and tennis shoes. Let me tell you how unethical that is. In phoenix its at least a buck o five everyday. The hands on activity was outside and they didn't warn you about staying hydrated because no one knew it would be outside. Since the hands on activity is 90% of the interview process if you slow down because you are over heating in this Arizona weather you don't get the job. I'm not from Arizona so I felt like they should have told me. Bad experience didn't get it.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

You will first be put through a phone interview with the Talent Acquisition Team, this is too thin the herd, they will only get you to next round, not make any final decisions, the hiring manager and their team will make decision and inform the Talent rep the decision. You will meet between 5-10 people in one day, 30 min. sessions each, will meet with every key player you will interact with within the role and end the day meeting with hiring manager. Decision time frame can be from 1-2 months.

Interview Questions

• There is no specific questions, only further questions on what you had done in a previous role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Presented a fair offer and I accepted a day or two later.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo (Altoona, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a face to face interview with a team of three employees. I answered numerous questions and they told me that I would hear back from them sometime the following week. The next day I sent them a thank you email, and the HR manager replied saying that the team was very impressed and asked if I could do a second interview the next day. I agreed to the interview, however they never got a hold of me. When I contacted them to ask if they were still interested in doing a second interview it took them 2 weeks to get back to me and then they told me that they had already hired someone else. I was really angry that they planned a second interview and just blew it off without even telling me. To me, the process was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you were asked to do something unreasonable.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time that you made a mistake and how you went about fixing it.   Answer Question