PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2014
Updated Oct 16, 2014

2.8

Supply Chain Interview

I gave the recruiter my resume at the career fair at my University. I was called in for an interview about 1-2 weeks later. Interview was conducted by two PepisCo employees. I walked them through my resume and they asked me 3-4 (tell me about a time where...) questions. Somewhat challenging interview.

Operations Resource Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I had met the recruiters at my college's career showcase and then submitted my application. A week later I was contacted to schedule an interview with them and then that next week I interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • What is a time you had to persuade a group of people towards an idea or project?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I did mine over Skype and it was pretty straight forward. Make sure you know Pepsi Products! It was overall a good experience as an interview and with the company. They read your resume so prepared to be questioned on it! The interview took about 10 minutes but it felt like it went by fast.

I didn't negotiate.

Operations Resource Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo in July 2014.

3 stage process--stage 1 is a phone interview--one person on the phone asking behavioral questions--stage 2 is video interview--3 people sit in the interview and all ask you behavioral questions and stage 3 is final interview--3 interviews--all one on one interview before offering the job. I got an offer from Frito-Lay in Perry, GA. I think the interview process in simple. They will ask about the company. Do your homework on the company. Also make sure you are prepared for behavioral questions. 90% of the questions are behavioral and rest is just general.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a decision you made that wasn't popular and how you handled implementing it?   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in August 2014.

I applied online and only got a call a month later. We arranged an interview about a week later. I felt at ease while being interviewed, but the questions were all alike. It was hard not to repeat yourself over again. It was a one on one interview. They told me I would hear from them within the next week even if I didn't get the job and its been a month and still nothing.

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell your product to a customer so he refers it to other business contacts?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beloit, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beloit, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2013.

I Applied through their website, and had two rounds of interviews, the second being on location. They asked me basic personality test questions. At the one-site interview, I had six different interviews with two people at a time, from different branches within the company. Some of the interviewers asked the same or similar questions.

Interview Questions
    • How to I make sure I make it to things on time in the morning, and how often am I ever late to anything or sleep through anything.   Answer Question

Pepsi Direct Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Horrible Interview Process!! Very unprofessional. The interviewer was almost yelling at me, and smelled really bad. Appeared very uneducated and acted like they HATE their job!! The phone interview lady spoke very poor English!! When I went for interview, the place has about 30 security guards walking around every where and VERY rude!!

Interview Questions

VERY low pay, very unprofessional management, VERY low Morale at Pepsi Call Center in Winston-Salem, NC.

Manufacturing Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Applied through university website and met with two current employees a few weeks later for first round interview. Asked questions about my resume, why I wanted to work for PepsiCo and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to present an unfavorable change in a company?   Answer Question

RSA Route Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2014.

Filled out application and assessment online. Received call within the week to set up interview. Three members of upper management interviewed me. It was a casual interview. They ask the typical questions - "Give an example of a time you were able to make a difficult sale", etc. A lot of time was spent explaining the extremely early start time (3 a.m.) and long hours (50+ weekly). Overall, it was an easy interview and they shared a lot of information about what the company was looking for and expects from employees.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were typical interview questions - nothing unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in April 2013.

I had a one on one interview on campus that asked me all personal questions. They also asked me why i wanted to work there and where i saw myself in 5 years. Next, was an on site interview where they asked me all personal questions again. The interviews were with the leadership team.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you had to use diversity and inclusion.   View Answer
    no negotiation