PepsiCo

Updated Dec 8, 2014
Updated Dec 8, 2014

2.8

Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in November 2014.

I received a call after one week of sending my resume. Human resources employee contacted me. The interview was by phone and started a little late of the hour we agreed. It was really hard because you can’t see the interviewer face and expressions, but he was nice and willing to repeat if I didn’t understand something.

I got other one

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

I attended an on-campus presentation and gave them my resume. They then asked me to apply and complete their online assessment test. After I passed that, I had an interview on my campus. The questions were general frequently asked interview questions. Then I had my ride along and now have my final interview tomorrow.

Interview Questions
    • It wasn't the questions that were difficult or unexpected it was that my interviewer pulled out a 2 page packet of questions that was so unexpected.   View Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2014.

PepsiCo had a booth at the Career Fair
    Campus Hiring Event
    Spoke with a representative and gave them my resume
    Scheduled a personal Interview a few days later.
    After the 1 on 1 interview followed a phone Interview with a few more managers.
    Offer was extended and accepted.
    Drug screening and began work.

Interview Questions
    Internships don't really have much negotiating room. Just accepted the offer.

Operations Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

First met with members of Pepsi at a campus career fair. Able to score an interview a week later. After the initial interview, I did not hear anything for a month regarding a possible follow up interview. I eventually did hear back and was scheduled for a plant visit from 9-12 on a Wednesday. Very typical in nature. Questions are what you have grown to expect from an interview situation.

District Sales Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo in August 2014.

Upcoming college graduates applying for this position--unless you have an extremely impressive resume, it's not worth the shot. However, it was a good experience but a VERY LONG process and in my opinion, not worth.

First Interview: An HR recruiter immediately contacted me and we had a very easy phone interview.

Next Step: I had to complete a tedious assessment test online. If your results came out good, you made it to the second interview.

Second Interview: Had a conference call with two HR reps and they asked me a ton of questions about my leadership. They seemed more interested in my leadership skills than my sales experience. They also asked me a lot of questions about myself.

Third Interview: Put me up in a hotel and flew me in for my third interview. I met with an RSR and went out on a route at 5:30am. Then met up with DSL leaders and had the opportunity to ask them questions. Then I had an interview with the Zone Sales Leader.

Final Interview: Video conference with the Regional VP. After the long process they had strung me along as if I would get the job. But when I spoke with the Regional VP he was unimpressed that I had no internships. The interview pretty much ended after he asked me about internships. Then he told me there were several other candidates they are looking at and he would get back to me. It's been two weeks and I still haven't heard from them. I'm assuming I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were straight forward. Nothing surprising. They asked a lot about conflicts you've had in the workplace and how you addressed them.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2014.

First you fill out the application and then wait for an email. The majority of the process is through email so make sure you're checking it. The first step is usually a kind of quiz and survey with basic questions with common scenarios and adding and subtracting math. Then what follows is usually a phone interview if all goes well. The Phone interview is scenario questions also and the face to face interview is very similar style as the phone interview. Just be honest be truthful and use whatever experience you have in the past to answer them. The process took a total of a month or a little over a month.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever felt like you wanted to change something about how the company you previously worked for and how did you attempt to change that? Did you speak with management? How did they respond?   Answer Question

Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Wilmington, DE

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

It was the worst interview. Everyone I interacted with was so rude. I also did not see one female in the whole office. I got the interview after applying online at school the interview took about a week but waiting to hear back took two months.

Interview Questions
    • What grade you recieved in a leadership or business class?   Answer Question

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo in September 2014.

Interview conducted on the web. The VP could not see me for the most part. But we could hear each other. The process was tested ahead of time but the process did not work out well at the time of the interview and there was no technical people to ensure that the process was run smoothly.

Campus Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2014.

Talked to the company at a college career fair and was invited for a preliminary on campus interview which took roughly 30 minutes. A week later I was informed that I was invited to do an on-site interview in Wythville, VA. The on-site consisted of presentations and tours of the facilities as well as an informal dinner. The actual interview was the next morning and consisted of a resume review, case study, location preferences, and general behavioral questions. I was contacted two weeks later that I was not getting an offer/

Engineer Interview

Campus placement- First there was a group discussion and after that shortlisted candidates gone through technical written test. Then shortlisted were callled in their plant for final interview. Ffirst was technical with Plant GM and then HR