PepsiCo

2.8

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

Very formal, not personable or friendly. Two guys interviewed me who were not nice and did not make me want to work there. The asked questions that had 5 different parts. Very hard to follow. They did not ask any follow up questions to my answers and I felt they didnt get to know me at all. Every question was situational.

Supply Chain Finance Assistant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in May 2014.

Met with both the supervisor and manager of the team. Interview consisted of questions to gauge my level of experience and knowledge of the company and of the new role. Both interviews were very free form and a low-pressure scenario. Preparation only consisted of reviewing my own resume and having talking points ready.

Interview Questions
    • What qualities knowledge or qualities would you bring to our team?   View Answer

Manufacturing Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in March 2015.

I applied online through their website and I got selected for an interview on-campus. The Interview with 2 people for 30-45mins and it was entirely Behavioral Questions. They were really friendly and eager to hear my side of the story too.

Interview Questions
    • Go through your resume!   View Answer
    • Name a complex situation and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • Project in which you had trouble finding answer and how did you go about that!   Answer Question
    • How do you record a data when you a loaded with lots of information.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Applied online through the university and through their main site, Interview was with 2 people, one in the position I would be entering and one in HR. The interview was 30 minutes they asked about 5-6 questions and wrote down the jists of my responses on their papers. Then asked me if I had any questions. It was a simple and more laid back interview. Still in the process, have neither been extended and offer or rejected at this time.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to have a difficult conversation to handle a bad situation with a group and how was it handled?   Answer Question

Customer Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Upon my interview with the company, I went onto their website to see key things I should remember during my interview. "Do your research." I reasearched the company and prepared to respond naturally in my interview.

Interview Questions
    • What has your hardest task been at your current job?   View Answer
    n/a

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

There was an on-campus interview. After this several candidates were selected and invited to second-round interviews and a tour of their facilities with information sessions and plenty of time to ask questions and learn about the company..

Interview Questions
    • Experience based questions based off of my resume. There were also questions about specific products and processes (this was for a research and development internship).   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

Here is the format I had:
    I went through an interview where two people interviewed me. It lasted about 15 minutes.
    Then moved on to another interview where there was just one person interviewing me.
    Took a tour around the facilities. Asked questions then.
    Then went through another interview with one person.
    Then the process was over.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you were in a conflict with a group and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

First they called to arrange a grupal activity where you had to work as part of a group. the next day they called me to do the next stew, which was an individual interview with HR and managers.

Interview Questions
    • personal experiences, qualifications, motivations to do the internship   Answer Question

Manufacturing and Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I met them at a career fair. I then was invited to an interview the next day. The questions were mostly behavioral - describe a time when there was this type of challenge, or when you faced a group problem. Then they told me to come down to the plant to interview. They put me up in a hotel and the next day I took a tour of the plant and started my interviews. I had 3 2:1 interviews, each one took about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • What are your greatest strengths/ weaknesses. There was also a case study.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Management Rotation Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in September 2013.

Spoke with company representatives at a career fair, was called that night to interview the following week. Short interview, interviewer took notes on responses to behavioral questions. Many questions were asked, lengthy interview. It was a bit awkward since the employees interviewing me were noticeably tired. The interview seemed to drag on, and they definitely gave the impression that they thought it was dragging on as well.

Interview Questions
    • What was a problem you encountered in a project and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • How did you resolve a problem with another co-worker?   Answer Question