PepsiCo

574 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

General Warehouse Laborer Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2014.

Interview Details – Fill out application online, you can check the status of you application online. If they are interested in scheduling you an interview they will email you, and do a phone interview before they do it face to face. During the interview they give you some insights about the company, benefits, pay rate of position, and ask you questions pertaining to the job. If you are hired I assume they will contact you by email or phone.

Reason for Declining – I got decline because I didn't meet the needs of the business

Sanitation Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Applied online, got an email for interview times, went in panel interview consisting of maybe 5-6 questions

Negotiation Details – None started at $19

Sales Manager Interview

Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2012.

Interview Details – Behavior driven interview- standard "tell me about a time when". Min 30 days to complete process with interviews, back ground check etc. Phone screen with outside company, then internal manager, then Senior Director.

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation, very small window. Vacation not negotiable, salary had slight wiggle room. Nice car program.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

DSL Interview

Birmingham, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2014.

Interview Details – the interview process is very lengthy. I went through 4 rounds of interviews, an online test, and a route ride with a RSR. Interviews were a lot about situational questions and telling about yourself. Not too hard but very in depth process.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you came out of a difficult situation with a positive result.   Answer Question

Marketing Internship Interview

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details – I talked with a campus recruiter and was emailed about the opportunity that night. Came in for an on-campus interview 2 days later. The lady didn't really know much about the internship and just read from a script the entire interview.

Interview Question – What is a new process/system you have come up with at work/school?   Answer Question

Marketing Insights MBA Intern Interview

Purchase, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied via website. About two weeks later, I received an invitation to interview. I spoke to two people at Pepsi during my interview, which was conducted remotely via video conference. About a week later, I received an offer. I never met anyone in person during the process. This was the first year they hired for an MBA summer internship position in the Insights Dept.

Interview Question – What do you predict will be a global food trend in the future?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I received an offer from a company that I was more interested in.

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed in October 2014following a referral. Had an interview with HR and met with the hiring manager. Very relaxed conversation, seemed like a good fit. Was not extended an offer as they chose an internal candidate.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, was mostly asked about my experience.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – You pass the drug test and background test you are essentially in. You have multiple interviews, two I believe, with the final being a group interview. It's usually two lower level mangers and a big boss or a lower level manager and two big bosses. No need to be intimidated, just a conversation between a group of people. No one attempts to make you feel small.

Interview Question – Why this company?   View Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2013.

Interview Details – On-site campus interview and then interview in Pittsburgh with other candidates that made the next round

Interview Question – Group Case Study   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Canton, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2014.

Interview Details – The process is very long and drawn out. If you want to work at Pepsi, don't expect to get it in a few weeks, it can take a very long time. My advice for people who want to quit their job and work for Pepsi. Don't even think about quitting your job until you pass every step and get called by the plant for an actual start date because if you quit your other job too soon, you are in for a long wait. To make a long story short, I have been through the entire hiring process for almost 2 months (ten weeks to be exact) and I still have not been given a start date.

Step 1: If you applied for a position that was posted online right away and you have the qualifications they are looking for, you will get an email back from them pretty quickly in as soon as two days. I heard from them right away and was set up with a phone verification interview which I did the same week I applied for the job.

Step 2: The following week, I was set up for a face to face interview. The interview went very well. I did a lot of research about the company and answered some basic questions in detail like why I wanted to work for Pepsi, what I knew about the position, and about customer service experiences and scenarios. The following week after the interview, I received an email that said "I was still in consideration for the position."

Step 3: Two weeks after I received that email, I got a call from HR with a contingent job offer waiting on a drug test/fitness test and background check. I did both right away within 48 hours. 3-5 days later, my candidate care application status page said, "Congratulations on accepting an offer with Pepsi Beverages Company! Someone will be reaching out to you soon to determine your final start date." Almost three weeks have passed since then and I still have still heard nothing about a start date from the plant. I applied for the position on January 18th. It is now March 14th today. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait before I'll have to pursue other options because I really wanted this position but I can't sit on my butt without a pay check either.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were basic. One to look out for is, "How did you handle learning a new skill you weren't familiar with and how did you succeed with that?" (paraphrased).   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There's none. The hourly rate is set when you apply for the job.

Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo