Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo
- Merchandiser (44)
- Sales Representative (41)
- Intern (40)
- RSR Route Sales Representative (36)
- District Sales Leader (30)
- Operations Resource (23)
- Route Sales Representative (21)
- Full Time Merchandiser (19)
- Financial Analyst (16)
- Supply Chain (14)
- Sales Development Program (14)
- Sales (13)
- Operations Manager (11)
- Supply Chain Intern (10)
- Administrative Assistant (10)
- Supply Chain Analyst (9)
- Marketing Manager (9)
- Packer (9)
- Operations (8)
- Finance Analyst (7)
- Route Sales Associate (7)
- Warehouser I (6)
- Supply Chain Associate (6)
- Analyst (6)
- Internship (6)
- Manager (6)
- RSA (5)
- Sales Associate (5)
- Marketing Analyst (5)
- District Sales Leader Designate (5)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Memphis, TN) in August 2015.
Applied online-Got an email to set up a phone interview. Phone interview- basic work related questions, took maybe 15 mins Face to Face interview-watched a video, did some work related exercise and then did an interview. The work exercise was a complete joke, wanted me to put pepsi bottles on a shelf for 15 mins. They give you a paper that has directions but the paper clearly states that you have more than 15 mins to complete the work. I completed the work and they said I did great. The face to face interview was 3 questions and took no more than 5 mins. I'm pretty sure they must have already hired someone and were just getting me done has quickly has possible.
- Are you comfortable with an Iphone. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.
Online application and assessment. Phone interview. On site physical assessment and face to face interview. Was told the next step is handled by a third party and would hear something in acouple of weeks. My advice.... if your not good with behavioral interviews, practice practice practice! Everyone I have dealt with was super
- Describe a time you were given a task with little or no direction, and how did you handle it? (SAR format) Answer Question
- What&amp;#039;s the most difficult customer service problem you&amp;#039;ve had and how did you handle it (Requested answer be in SAR format) Answer Question
- Describe a time you noticed a process being handled poorly and what action did you take? Answer Question
Helpful (8)No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (South Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.
First I had the phone interview and it went smooth, they sent out an email letting me know when my second interview was. They said wear pants and tennis shoes. Let me tell you how unethical that is. In phoenix its at least a buck o five everyday. The hands on activity was outside and they didn't warn you about staying hydrated because no one knew it would be outside. Since the hands on activity is 90% of the interview process if you slow down because you are over heating in this Arizona weather you don't get the job. I'm not from Arizona so I felt like they should have told me. Bad experience didn't get it.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX).
Once I had applied I received a phone a call. On this call I did a short questionnaire/interview. It was nothing to difficult. Just your basic background questions. Then received a phone call from the local facility to set up an in-person interview. I went in and answered some more in-dept questions that were job related. While at this interview I also performed a job skills test to assess my skills for the applied job.
- What was my experience in the field. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo.
The interview process was grueling - met with multiple people each time. Total of two or three interviews including a case study (test). The process itself took almost three months from start to finish.
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Denver, CO) in July 2015.
Gathered n room with 9 other people. Told we had all passed the sales test we took online. 6 were called into another room, I was last to b interviewed. Very positive experience.
- When last time you lifted 15 lbs or more? Do have problem bending stooping? Why Frito lay? 1 Answer
Was able to negotiate a little
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Portland, OR) in July 2015.
Brief very brief, it was not what I expected at all nooooo way it was good though for sure haha ya it was a lot of fun and hurtful sometimes but we got through it in the end.
- Are you a hard worker, or not, please agree with the first option or the last option yes or no please thanks np. 1 Answer
No i would not negotiate because they do not let you, they have a set wage, and it doesnt go up usually.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Houston, TX) in July 2015.
The first interview will group you up with a pool of all the applicants, from there a manager will call everyone into the room and explain the history of the company and ask general questions. Questions will contain has anyone been a felon or had drug use. etc. After this interview there will be a one on one interview.
- What is the biggest challenge that you have conquered? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.
The process was not that hard besides the computer on there end having a glitch. Then when I called about it to set up my interview they said oh keep watching your email to set a different interview. Then when I got into the interview the hiring manager, he asked me a bunch of questions before we even started. One question really stood out in my mind, and that was he asked have you ever or are you use to digging ditches. I thought I was applying for someone who builds shells and displays units not someone who is digging wholes. I have been use to working overnights and also been a merchandiser for very big company. Also every question he asked me he picked the employer for what he wanted me to use to answer it. Don't apply unless you worked construction because you will not get hired. This was for the Orlando Florida location.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (South Florida, FL) in July 2015.
Easy over the first interview then second interview in person either offer you the job then fairly simple nice personnel . Great environment tour of facility watched a video of the position. Then proceeded to the interview
- Tell me a bit about yourself why pepsi Answer Question
Non negotiable set as is
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review