PepsiCo

Updated Dec 8, 2014
Updated Dec 8, 2014

2.8

RSR Route Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

It takes an on line knowledge test after which you go through a group interview of two or three district managers who asked questions on situations and past work experience that involves taking passionate care of an irate customer.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiations, the salary for the position is already established,no more no less.

Suppy Chain Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

One on campus interview followed by an on sight interview. The interview was fairly simple. The questions were typical interview questions. The interview took about 10min.

Interview Questions
    • 3 Questions, Describe a situation of disagreement with your boss. Describe a situation in which you had to prioritize tasks. Describe a situation where communication was a problem.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

A very long process. First talked to recruiter on campus. Had 1st real interview on campus about 3 weeks later. Lots of personality type questions and what would you do in this situation type of questions. A few weeks later was invited to a location about 4 hours away. They paid for everything. It was a two day event with a dinner discussion and then interviews and tour the following day.

Supply Chain Management Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

On campus recruit. You were either interviewed with two managers or a manager and human resource personnel. The atmosphere is not intimidating and the questions they ask are very basic. Overall there were six questions for 30 minutes and you needed to conquer them by demonstrating leadership skills.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you lead a difficult project   Answer Question

Night Stocker Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Not easy but once you are in. You are in and all you have to do is work your tail off. Very nice bosses and always helpful to providing more work and chances for advancement

no problem

Peps Beverages Supply Chain Operations Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in November 2014.

applied through campus career website. first round of interview was a company presentation and 2 interviews with managers. all behavioral questions. final round of interviews was a 2 day process. First night was a dinner with employees and HR recruiters as well as other candidates. Second day was a case study interview, 2 sets of interviews w/ a manager and HR, resume review presentation, and a plant tour. Long day and fairly difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Case study was given the night before and we were asked questions on how we would react to the issue during the interview. Very technical terms, so if you're not a supply chain major, it would be very difficult.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Applied online. Attended a career fair at my school and spoke with the PepsiCo recruiters there. They were impressed by my resume and contacted me the same day. I did a phone interview. In person interview with a zone manager and DSL. Then a ride along (at 3:30am) with a RSR. My final interview is tomorrow which I was told would last from 8am-2pm!!!! They paid for my travel and hotel stay! :) Wish me luck

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

They asked general question asked about my goals and what I know about the company. They seemed to enjoy that I did a lot of community service. During the interview, there were two other guys being interview as well. I read that they do not hire many girls for the position and that person was right. I was told that I was the only girl selected to be interviewed for the program and I did not make it very far.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you were in the wrong and not your coworker?   Answer Question

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

interviewed after meeting with representatives at my school's career fair. 1 on 1 interview, all behavioral based, the guy was awesome and very positive. hear back 2 weeks later and was asked to attend a 2 day event for the final interviews at the regional location. networking dinner with interviews the next day. it seemed as though they wanted to weed out people who doubted if this was the job for them by talking about the difficulties of the job, but always reinforced how blessed they believe they were now to have had that experience and how much it pays off in the end. interviews the next day which included 2 behavior interviews, one case study, and one sales scenario, so 4 interviews total. intimidating but be confident and prepared and you will do well. Very much liked the company going into the final event of interviews, and left loving the company!

Interview Questions
    • sales scenario 1 on 1 interview if you are inexperienced in sales, they want to see how you handle the pressure of a real life b2b sales situation.   Answer Question
    no negotiation in starting salary for the campus sales development program, salary is based on geographic cost of living.

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interviewed twice the first one was professional yet very casual. I was interviewed by a panel of two. They just ran through my resume and asked me to explain my activities. The second one was behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person.

Your typical behavioral questions