PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.8

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was conducted on my University Campus with 2 other supply chain managers. I received the interview offer through my university career fair. An average interview with both members alternating which questions they would ask me. Come in prepared and be able to read off your resume to answer their questions. The questions are based around management experiences.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation in which you had to think on the spot?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had a situation where one member was not performing up to par and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

There was an on-campus interview. After this several candidates were selected and invited to second-round interviews and a tour of their facilities with information sessions and plenty of time to ask questions and learn about the company..

Interview Questions

• Experience based questions based off of my resume. There were also questions about specific products and processes (this was for a research and development internship).   Answer Question

Customer Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Upon my interview with the company, I went onto their website to see key things I should remember during my interview. "Do your research." I reasearched the company and prepared to respond naturally in my interview.

Interview Questions

• What has your hardest task been at your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Full Time Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo (Baltimore, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Questions were asked, situation questions, Asked me about myself and my reason for wanting to work with the company. Also, they asked general questions based on my life and experiences. Asked about my previous work history and how it may relate to the current position i was applying to. Gave me an overall breakdown of the job and what it entailed. Told me about the different stores they service and the companies they partner with.

Interview Questions

• What type of situation have i been where i had to diffuse a conflict with a customer?   Answer Question

Manufacturing/Operations Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (State College, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

On Campus Interview with a Beverage Rep and Snack Rep after applying online and going to an info session. Lots of behavioral questions and nothing real technical. Scenarios about leading change and over coming obstacles. They asked more questions about me rather than about my credentials and was a different from other interviews.

Campus Hire Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in March 2015.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview (some other applicants had this interview in person). Then I traveled to the office where I would be hired for two 20min interviews with two managers in each one. We also did a tour of the Pepsi plant.

Lots of questions were asked in the form of "If you were a merchandiser....".

Interview Questions

• If you were a Teritory Sales Manager, and it was 4th of July Weekend, and one of your employees did not show up, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • How would you incorporate a sports team into a display?   Answer Question
    • If you had three important tasks in one night, how would you prioritize them?   Answer Question

Pepsi Merchandiser (Seasonal) Pt/Days Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

1. Check in with ID 2. Go into office with nice lady review yor job history. 3. Watch a 12 minute video alone. Read paperwork for 10 mins sign paper giving them permission for you to do a short task. 3 meet the Hiring manager(s) 2 people. 4. Preform a test 15 mins. 5. Sit down with both managers discuss how you did completing task. Also talk about the job a bit more in depth, Questions- Tell me a time you had to deal with a angry customer, how did you handle it? P.S( I was so anxious before getting to the interview worrying what I'd be asked. The interview was honestly a great experience nothing was too complicated at all. The most difficult part is the 15 minute task ( I was sweating) Even though your getting interviewed by 2 people only 1 ask questions and the other just writes down your answers. Seems intimidating but really isn't just relax! Had my interview yesterday should hear something back tomorrow.) im 20 years old

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with a angry customer?   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Aiea, HI) in March 2015.

Interview

Very intense but relaxing after awhile. I went in there a bit nervous but after exchanging a few words, I eased up and talk to the manager like I knew him for years. We just spoke about the job details, he asked me a couple of questions about experience and skills. Then I was on my way.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for pepsi?
      What do you expect from pepsi?

Answer Question

Bay Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

1.Apply online
    2. Emailed 2 days later to schedule a face to face interview the next week
    3. Interview took 15 minutes
    4.Recieved a call 4 days later (missed it) and email extending a contingent offer
    5. Fill out forms emailed and take a drug test at the facility
    6.Recieved start date 6 days later

About a month long process

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pepsi ?
      What skills do you have that can help you with this job?

Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Campus visit & interview, second round interviews in orlando and final phone interview. 1st interview short behavioral questions, 2nd interview half day of 4 separate interviews including case study, selling scenario and resume presentation. 2nd round gave you information and allowed you to prepare for the interviews. Friendly employees. Wanted to see if you would fit into their culture. Wanted you to understand how difficult the job is but how rewarding PepsiCo as a whole can be. Looking for confidence. Asking a lot of questions helped! Overall, not too difficult.