PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

2.8

Full Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Tacoma, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and recieved an email about three to four days later to setup an over the phone interview. The over the phone interview took about 20-25 minutes and they just ask basic questions about different scenarios you had to deal with at your previous jobs and how do you solve problems when they occur.

District Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Start off with a phone interview with the recruiter, then moves on to a online test. Then if you pass you move onto a face to face interview with a rep from HR and another person. From there you have a face to face or phone interview with the Sales Director

Interview Questions

• Name a time when an employee of yours was not performing up to your or the companies expectations and how you handled it   Answer Question

Frito Lays Route Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Potsdam, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Potsdam, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Very down to earth. Couple questions. The DSR and the HR person sat down with me and talked about the business and what they require.Very comfortable interview. All in all, it was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2015.

Interview

Interview took about an hour. Applied online, got a call in a few days. Questions were more about my style of doing things than technical stuff. They had a standard form with questions they asked at each interview. They kept me in the lurch for a week. Then told me they'd hired someone else. Felt like my time was spent.

Route Driver Interview

Interview

Pass the phone interview and the face interview however I still didn't get the position with a Class B n Class A Permit. I'm not sure why I didn't get the position. I think it's because I am a female and they believe that I'm not strong enough to do a man's job. All I see is men drivers.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Kankakee, IL).

Interview

Had 2 interviews with the same people..rejected both times..talk nice but knew I wouldn't get the job..was told I did a good job on the test..still got rejected...i have no positive feed back...PepsiCo may be a great company but real creeps doing the hiring...even my answers to the questions were excellent but not a good fit...good old boys club

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had difficulty meeting a customers needs? What did you do to accommodate them?   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The company called in within two weeks of submitting the resume. There was a prelimary phone screening with human resources asking basic information and salary requirements. Then the hiring manager called for an initial interview over the phone. After that called in for in person interviewed with a number of people over half a day.

Intern Interview

Interview

I wasn't asked many questions. Instead I was informed of how the distribution center operates and given a tour of their center. I was asked a couple of times if I was intimidated by it all since there are so many different products.

Manufacturing Resource Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied online and I was contacted by the Talent Acquisition Team immediately. After 2 phone interviews, I was able to do an on site interview. Questions asked were mostly behavioral. Entire process took about 5 weeks.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PepsiCo (San Antonio, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

First is a phone interview and if they feel you're a great candidate then they set up a local face to face to interview. You receive an email which lets you schedule and on-site interview and assessment. That's when you have the face to face interview and also face opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time I went a little extra way to help somebody out and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation