PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Campus visit & interview, second round interviews in orlando and final phone interview. 1st interview short behavioral questions, 2nd interview half day of 4 separate interviews including case study, selling scenario and resume presentation. 2nd round gave you information and allowed you to prepare for the interviews. Friendly employees. Wanted to see if you would fit into their culture. Wanted you to understand how difficult the job is but how rewarding PepsiCo as a whole can be. Looking for confidence. Asking a lot of questions helped! Overall, not too difficult.

Bay Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

1.Apply online
    2. Emailed 2 days later to schedule a face to face interview the next week
    3. Interview took 15 minutes
    4.Recieved a call 4 days later (missed it) and email extending a contingent offer
    5. Fill out forms emailed and take a drug test at the facility
    6.Recieved start date 6 days later

About a month long process

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pepsi ?
      What skills do you have that can help you with this job?

Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Manufacturing and Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Newport News, VA).

Interview

I met them at a career fair. I then was invited to an interview the next day. The questions were mostly behavioral - describe a time when there was this type of challenge, or when you faced a group problem. Then they told me to come down to the plant to interview. They put me up in a hotel and the next day I took a tour of the plant and started my interviews. I had 3 2:1 interviews, each one took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths/ weaknesses. There was also a case study.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Interview was a panel. Nice people. Be prepared to answer all the standard behavioral questions. Hardest part of something … tell me about yourself … time you worked in a team, etc.

Also, should have knowledge of brands and advertisement campaigns you've particularly liked or disliked going into the interview

Sales and Customer Relationship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I applied for the position through my college's career site. In about a week, I received an invitation to apply for an on-campus interview, which lasted for 30 minutes. There were two interviewers in the room to ensure integrity. I received an invitation for a second interview at the company's headquarters about a few days later, but declined.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the biggest issue in the beverage industry?   Answer Question

RSA/RSR Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

You have to apply online at the website. You start out as a merchandiser or an RSA which is basically someone who covers vacations or open routes. RSA position can be very tough because you are constantly running different route types, schedules and hours but when you get your own route the pay is very, very good for what you do. When you get your own route you become an RSR.

Interview Questions

• There is about 6 structured questions that they ask first then there's a more open conversational part of the interview that explains the job in more detail. They also do a "route ride" as part of the interview process which allows you to see what an RSA or RSR Does each day which is nice.   Answer Question

Warehouse Loader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo (Columbia, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Pepsico definitely judges the book by it's cover, they know who they will hire by just looking at them. When I went there, the interviewer did not take any notes, and he tried acting as if the technology they had was too advanced for me or something. I mean even if you are not going to hiring someone don't be a jerk about it. AT THE END OF THE INTERVIEW HE SAID "GOOD LUCK WITH YOU LIFE" the guy was a rude as hell. It's pathetic, I will never buy a pepsi product again based on this experience.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

Interview

Here is the format I had:
    I went through an interview where two people interviewed me. It lasted about 15 minutes.
    Then moved on to another interview where there was just one person interviewing me.
    Took a tour around the facilities. Asked questions then.
    Then went through another interview with one person.
    Then the process was over.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a conflict with a group and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Contacted by an HR coordinator for an initial interview, although what surprised me was that he didn't email or leave a message to schedule the phone screen. I had to do it on the spot.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

FIlled out online application
    1 Week later received telephone interview for Pepsi Co and was scheduled for person to person interview a week later.
    Conducted person to person interview with area manager, took about 15 mins and went well
    2 Weeks after interview I received a call from Pepsi saying I was selected and do I accept the conditional offer.
    Had to get drug screen and background check completed within 48 hours/ I went the next day.

36 hours later everything was cleared and I was told I can start training that next week.

Note..2 days after my person to person interview I was not allowed to apply for any other Pepsi jobs, so I guess I was selected then. (Just my guess)

Interview Questions

• What's your prior experience dealing with conflicts with supervisors, please give examples on how you resolved the conflict?
      What's your prior experience dealing with conflicts with co-workers, please give examples on how you resolved the conflict?
      How would you deal with a hostile customer?
      Why do you want to work for Pepsi?
      What do you know about Pepsi?
      Whats your experience merchandising products?

1 Answer