PepsiCo

Updated Dec 8, 2014
Updated Dec 8, 2014

2.8

Supply Chain Accounting Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interviewed on campus by one previous Supply Chain Accounting Intern and a Plant controller. Both were very nice and made me feel comfortable. They asked me to briefly go over my resume. A lot of behavioral questions but all fairly easy to answer if you have any sort of leadership experience.

Interview Questions
    • Name an experience you had to handle critical information?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Beverage Sales & Customer Relationship Future Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

I applied through my school's online job site. I was accepted for an interview, and it lasted about 30 minutes. It started out with some basic questions about my resume etc. then it moved on to several behavioral and situational questions. The interviewer was very friendly and engaging and was also helpful with any questions I had.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were behavioral and situational.   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Not personable at all. Reads off a sheet of paper and stares at you. Questions were straight forward and mostly behavioral. Allowed you to ask questions at the end.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview was not intimidating at all. I was interviewed by two people, they asked only a few questions and told me to just relax. They were very kind and talked about what the internship would be like. I asked a few questions, but the interview did not last very long. It only lasted about 10-15 minutes max. They said what the job was like and that I would be given a few projects over the summer.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were straight forward. They asked what are your strengths, when did you face adversity and how did you deal with, what are you proud of.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

I gave the recruiter my resume at the career fair at my University. I was called in for an interview about 1-2 weeks later. Interview was conducted by two PepisCo employees. I walked them through my resume and they asked me 3-4 (tell me about a time where...) questions. Somewhat challenging interview.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Straight forward, I applied online through my university then received an email to complete an assessment. Following the assessment, I had a group panel interview. After the first face to face interview, there was a ride along. Following that, you would be sent to their office for final interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult. They asks very generic questions and my interviewer had zero emotion. I had my interview at 10:00am in the morning and my interviewer seemed like I was his 100th candidate that day. If you look up my the most frequently asked interview questions, you'll be fine for the first round of interviews.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Was recruited at a school career fair. Interview was very casual, although that might not be the case for everyone. The individual interviewing me was the director for logistics and only asked me two questions: "What are you hobbies?" and "What would your professors tell me about you?". The rest of the interview was a casual conversation about what he does and my experiences.
    Promptly received an invitation for a final round interview the next morning.

Interview Questions
    • What would your professors tell me about you   View Answer

Future Sales Leader Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I recently interviewed with Pepsi for the Frito Lay Sales Leader Intern position. Representatives attended a career fair at my university where I gave them a copy of my resume. I then got an email stating that they wanted to schedule an interview. The interview was mostly typical questions, such as "Describe a time when you got others to see your way."

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you could not finish a project on time and why.   Answer Question

I decided that another position would be better for my career path.

Supply Chain Interview

The interview consisted of only a few questions that were clearly provided by HR. The questions focused on leadership, experience, and analysis. The interviewer even tells you what each question is looking for and the questions have nothing to do with your education or experience in the relevant area. The interviewer also is not someone who works in the supply chain department and is generally unfamiliar with the tasks you would be assigned in the role.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you were assigned group work and had to take charge of the situation because you needed a timely decision   Answer Question

Offer was very little

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I did mine over Skype and it was pretty straight forward. Make sure you know Pepsi Products! It was overall a good experience as an interview and with the company. They read your resume so prepared to be questioned on it! The interview took about 10 minutes but it felt like it went by fast.

I didn't negotiate.