PepsiCo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Resource Manager Interview

Bakersfield, CA

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details – Phone interview, plant interview, plant tour, background check

Interview Question – Ever had a conflict with another employee? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Operations Resource Interview

West Valley City, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewing process will include a first phone interview (mostly for screening purposes) and a second in-person interview. The key with everyone in West Valley is to mention teamwork/teams first and foremost,

Interview Question – They, of course, asked the standard interview questions. So be prepared for those. Most people are least prepared for the question, "What are your weaknesses?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave a salary and made it clear it was not negotiable. I'm not sure if that's actually true though. Personally I believe that everything is negotiable.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – very basic general queston

Interview Question – question after question.   Answer Question

Packaging Intern Interview

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details – The interview was done on Michigan State Universities campus during the 2014 Packaging Career Fair. The interview was very relaxing. The interview consisted of a HR manager, packaging engineer, and a current intern. Having an intern showed that they were open to show you what the experience was actually like.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The questions were all relevant and asked in a non threatening way.   Answer Question

Pepsi Summer Intern Interview

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details – I had an interview on campus. They asked me situational questions and asked me to go through my resume with them. It took a few weeks for them to get back to me and let me know that I had a second interview.

Interview Question – What opportunity have you had to change something and make it better and how did you make it better?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Flint, MI

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2014.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by 3 current employees. The person that was suppose to do the interview had a medical emergency and relied upon these employees. This was my first interview in 20 years (I have been at my current job that long) and I clearly was not prepared as I thought I was. I research the company more than I did the facility, and it was the facility that they asked me about. Pepsico has 3 standard interview questions (with no right or wrong answers) and then their own. I can't even tell you the 3 standard questions as I walked out knowing I did not do well and my nervousness was pretty evident. Sounded like a great job but obviously I wasn't going to get an offer.

Interview Question – I can't remember the questions but there was no difficult ones if you were prepared.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2014.

Interview Details – A bit confusing at first. Had an information session at my school, then wanted people to sign up for interviews. The interview was really basic, but then they gave you a synopsis of what this position entails (long hours, probably won't move up fast, but eventually).

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2011.

Interview Details – Initial interview was performed by an HR rep and the purpose was to get a feel for the candidate and asked questions about previous work experiences and any other activity involvement. The second interview was on site, which also included a tour of the facility. All prospective intern and permanent job candidates were also brought in to learn more about Frito Lay operations. The interview was performed by two managers. They already had a list behavioral questions prepared and wrote responses accordingly. The final interview, which was about a couple of weeks later was just to gain more personal information about you and was performed by an HR rep. After that, you should receive a letter in the mail and/or an email with their decision.

Interview Question – They were all behavioral questions so they were along the lines of: Give an example of a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker or group member and tell us how you resolved that conflict. Another question dealt with how do effectively communicate your ideas to the team and how do you respond when your ideas are not taken into consideration?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was on campus. It was broken up in two sections. The first section was behavioral and lasted approximately thirty minutes. The second lasted about fifteen minutes and it was a short case study question that pertained to the position I was applying for. The first section was very pleasant and included a panel of three interviewers. The second was intimidating and included a panel of three interviewers.

Interview Question – We have a store and Pepsi isn't selling well what steps would you take toward a strategy?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Must apply online, Normally you will go through a phone screen, a first interview comprising of 2-3 managers, and a final interview. Then you will need to wait for background screening. 3-6 week process.

Interview Question – Understand a customers real needs and recommending a solution.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You take it or dont.

Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo