PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2015
Updated Mar 27, 2015

2.8

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

Here is the format I had:
    I went through an interview where two people interviewed me. It lasted about 15 minutes.
    Then moved on to another interview where there was just one person interviewing me.
    Took a tour around the facilities. Asked questions then.
    Then went through another interview with one person.
    Then the process was over.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you were in a conflict with a group and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

Very formal, not personable or friendly. Two guys interviewed me who were not nice and did not make me want to work there. The asked questions that had 5 different parts. Very hard to follow. They did not ask any follow up questions to my answers and I felt they didnt get to know me at all. Every question was situational.

Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

Applied through campus recruiting, had two one-on-one in-person interviews for an hour. The interviewers were very friendly and were alumni from my school. They asked behavioral and case-study questions. Average difficulty. I received an email a week later saying I did not get the job.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

Interviewed on campus for a rotational internship. There were two interviewers, each alternated asking questions from a printed out piece of paper. During my responses they took notes for future reference. After they asked if I had any questions for them regarding the position. It was brief, took no longer than 30 minutes, and straight to the point.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where a coworker was being uncooperative and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of how you deal with multiple tasks.   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

Process took about a month and a half. Applied online. Went to an info session which actually turned into a panel interview. 2 weeks later had a final interview, 2 days later had a ride along and drug test. As long as you can keep your composure during the panel interview you should be fine. It was a fairly easy situation based interview. Tell me about a time....

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a difficult decision to make and what you did   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

I applied through my university and was invited to interview on campus after about 2 weeks. The process consisted of two back-to-back interviews, with two interviewers in each. The first one was situational with some mini marketing cases. The second was behavioral and involved many in-depth questions about your personal experiences and skills. For the behavioral part, make sure you have many anecdotes to illustrate your skills and the way you approach challenges. The interviewers themselves were extremely nice and helpful.

Interview Questions
    • What is your current favorite brand of all time? Why?
      What is your favorite PepsiCo brand? Why?
      How would you convince a lifelong Coke-drinker to switch over to Pepsi?

Answer Question

Customer Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

I had a phone interviewer with a PepsiCo recruiter over the phone, then days later had my first interview via GreenJob Interview, then a week later met at a local PepsiCo distribution plant for a face to face interview, and finally had another face to face interview days later.

Interview Questions
    • Many generic behavioral-based questions, where I gave examples from my previous job experience.   View Answer
    There were no negotiations.

Carrier Manager Interview

first is the one way interview. They were all behavior questions in one way interview. then they called for a phone interview wanted to know the previous working experience & set up a on site interview with six people. They explained the opening and asked all the questions related to the opening.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

It was a panel style interview. There were two people that were there and read scripted questions. Best to give in depth answers. There may have been five or six questions in all. Went fairly quick though.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had an upset customer, why were they upset and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

District Sales Leader Interview

Great interview process, the persons interviewing are very friendly and care a lot about each candidate. The process was great. There are a series of interviews with different people. Two persons in each interview and multiple interviews back to back. The process was very competitive with the other candidates as well. overall a great experience with great feedback and a great interview.