PepsiCo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Intern for the Sales Team Interview

Technology Intern for the Sales Team
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a phone call to come in for an interview. Scheduled for an interview the following week. I was told i will be interviewing with 5 people. I spent around half an hour with each interviewer. Questions weren't particular challenging, mostly talked about my previous work experiences and what i did. They also explained their positions and what they did for the company. It seemed i would be working with them so they were trying to figure out if i was a great fit. Overall the interview process was great. Not really any technical questions, but just understanding if i knew the basics.

Interview Question – Explain a current project or previous project you have worked on and how you dealt with the problems.   Answer Question

Campus Hire Program Interview

Campus Hire Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – I applied through my schools office of career service. I attended the information session that was held the day before the interviews, this is how I signed up. Weeks later I got a call from the Territory Manager inviting me for interviews.

Interview Question – The most difficult interview question was the situation based questions. I always find those most difficult.   Answer Question

Part Time Detailer Interview

Part Time Detailer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied Online. Got a call two weeks later asking if I was still interested. Met with hiring manager. Standard casual interview, nothing too stressful. Majority of time just explained the job. As I was leaving the manger mentioned 14 more interviews were scheduled for this position. Yikes.

Inventory Control Interview

Inventory Control
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2010.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews, 2 panel interviews

Interview Question – What was the most difficult change in an organization that you went through? What was the organizational change and what did you do as a result of said change?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate within reason

SDL, Or District Sales Leader Interview

SDL, Or District Sales Leader
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2010.

Interview Details – Head Hunted for a bench strength increase, significant leadership prior to joining the company. Difficult to get accurate read on company, multiple players with differing agendas often competing agendas. Team effort is not rewarded, however is needed to have any chance at success. Different metrics and language used interchangably during process.

Interview Question – Nothing came to mind, the questions were HR approved and primarily scripted.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Drawn out, and prone toa low ball offer, PEPSICo uses a band system for offers and will typically try to not offer anything over mid-point of a band that you fall into.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2014.

Interview Details – The entire process is long but worth it. Background checks will take a while. However the people involved in the process are absolutely wonderful.

Interview Question – I personally did not have a difficult question.   Answer Question

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

RSR Route Sales Representative
Dallas, TX

I applied online - interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2010.

Interview Details – Online application. Must pass online test. 2 office interviews. Ride with for a day without pay. Driving test. Phone interview.

Interview Question – Normal questions. What would you do.... How would you handle this....   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They tell you what you will make.

RSR/Specialist and Route Trainer Interview

RSR/Specialist and Route Trainer
Portland, OR

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2010.

Interview Details – Laborious at best, love answering questions from people who have no clue how to do the job.

Interview Question – I really don't remember the questions...it was on a prepared sheet and the standard b.s. answers were enough   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was possible...it was a take it at what we are offering or leave it. Very much standard PepsiCo.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview and in person with a panel

Interview Question – Normal Interview Questions   Answer Question

Senior Packaging Engineer Interview

Senior Packaging Engineer
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2013.

Interview Details – A lengthy interview process! Six phone interviews and a half day of in person interviews were required for the role I am currently in. Never interviewed with my current manager though

Interview Question – Why choose PepsiCo?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very receptive. They ask for what your salary preference is up front so be sure to be truthful about what you want in the beginning as it will be difficult to back pedal afterwards