PepsiCo

Updated Dec 8, 2014
Updated Dec 8, 2014

2.8

Operations Resource Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I had met the recruiters at my college's career showcase and then submitted my application. A week later I was contacted to schedule an interview with them and then that next week I interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • What is a time you had to persuade a group of people towards an idea or project?   Answer Question

Full Time Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Applied online. Within 2 days received an email to schedule interview. 3 days later came the interview. Was told there was only one job opening and lots of candidates. Interview went well, after two days received an email updating stating I was currently being under consideration. 5 days letter received a contingent offer. Next day did my drug screen and background. 2 days later got a call from HR saying my background and drug screen came back good. And gave me a start date.

Interview Questions
    • What new skill have you learned from your current or previous job?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you were in a stressful situation and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    No negotiations.

Pepsi Direct Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Horrible Interview Process!! Very unprofessional. The interviewer was almost yelling at me, and smelled really bad. Appeared very uneducated and acted like they HATE their job!! The phone interview lady spoke very poor English!! When I went for interview, the place has about 30 security guards walking around every where and VERY rude!!

Interview Questions

VERY low pay, very unprofessional management, VERY low Morale at Pepsi Call Center in Winston-Salem, NC.

Manufacturing Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Applied through university website and met with two current employees a few weeks later for first round interview. Asked questions about my resume, why I wanted to work for PepsiCo and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to present an unfavorable change in a company?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I had one interview. The interview was in a group panel setting. The interview took about 1 hour. The interview process was fairly painless. A lot of different questions were asked from the group panel interviewing me.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about how you would handle an issue with an angry store manager. Also tell me about you have demonstrated keeping your composure in a intense situation.   Answer Question

Route Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2014.

Applied via my university and received an e-mail to complete an hour long assessment. Afterwards, was brought in for an interview. Pretty standard, behavioral questions. Be prepared to know why you want to work for Pepsi and what experience and skills you have that will relate well to a sales role. Also why you want to work in sales. Then contacted for a sales route time to shadow a current sales associate.

Interview Questions
    • A time when you set a goal and failed.
      Five part ending question - A time when you needed to reach a goal, how did you do it, what challenges did you face, etc.

Answer Question

Manufacturing Operations Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2014.

Initially talked to PepsiCo at Career Fair. Applied online through school career site and PepsiCo online. Was accepted for an interview. Had an initial 'Ice Cream Social' event the night before where they bought all the candidates ice cream and you had the opportunity to meet all the interviewers. The interview process was very laid back and friendly conversation. Asked basic personality questions and tell me a time you ... questions. After going through that, which took about half of the time, you were able to ask questions about PepsiCo and the internship program.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to prioritize a list of events in order to achieve the most efficient outcome.   Answer Question

District Sales Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2014.

Interview is a behavioral question style interview. Questions included "Give a specific example of a time when you set a goal and were able to achieve it" and "Tell me about a time you delegated a project successfully" and "Describe a time when you had to make a decision that was not popular"

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a very upset customer or coworker"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online through my university. They requested an interview. I meet with the two recruiters at the career fair the day before my interview. I had a one to one interview at my campus. Then I was asked to complete an online assessment. Next I flew to Dallas for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Very relaxed. Recruiter was super personable. Asked about my experience on my resume. Tell me about a time when you worked in a group.   Answer Question
    Not really negotiable.

Sales Future Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2014.

I applied online through my college career site and received an email that I was invited to a recruiting event at the PepsiCo Beverages plant in St Louis. This event ended up being a 1 hour presentation and lunch from them, and then a 1 hour interview section that included 2 30 minute interviews with 2 different people. They were very friendly and the presentation was very informative. They each asked me about myself and then asked 4-5 behavioral questions. Pretty simple and straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • Please explain a time in which you could see someone struggling, how you decided to help that person and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Better offers.