Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo
- Merchandiser (44)
- Sales Representative (41)
- Intern (40)
- RSR Route Sales Representative (36)
- District Sales Leader (30)
- Operations Resource (23)
- Route Sales Representative (21)
- Full Time Merchandiser (19)
- Financial Analyst (16)
- Supply Chain (14)
- Sales Development Program (14)
- Sales (13)
- Operations Manager (11)
- Supply Chain Intern (10)
- Administrative Assistant (10)
- Supply Chain Analyst (9)
- Marketing Manager (9)
- Packer (9)
- Operations (8)
- Finance Analyst (7)
- Route Sales Associate (7)
- Warehouser I (6)
- Supply Chain Associate (6)
- Analyst (6)
- Internship (6)
- Manager (6)
- RSA (5)
- Sales Associate (5)
- Marketing Analyst (5)
- District Sales Leader Designate (5)
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Potsdam, NY) in June 2015.
Very down to earth. Couple questions. The DSR and the HR person sat down with me and talked about the business and what they require.Very comfortable interview. All in all, it was a very good experience.
- Name a time that you had pride in a sale. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2015.
Interview took about an hour. Applied online, got a call in a few days. Questions were more about my style of doing things than technical stuff. They had a standard form with questions they asked at each interview. They kept me in the lurch for a week. Then told me they'd hired someone else. Felt like my time was spent.
- Why should you be hired for this position? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative Experience
Pass the phone interview and the face interview however I still didn't get the position with a Class B n Class A Permit. I'm not sure why I didn't get the position. I think it's because I am a female and they believe that I'm not strong enough to do a man's job. All I see is men drivers.
- Why do u want to work for this company? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.
The company called in within two weeks of submitting the resume. There was a prelimary phone screening with human resources asking basic information and salary requirements. Then the hiring manager called for an initial interview over the phone. After that called in for in person interviewed with a number of people over half a day.
- Why do you want to work here? Answer Question
Helpful (5)No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Kankakee, IL).
Had 2 interviews with the same people..rejected both times..talk nice but knew I wouldn't get the job..was told I did a good job on the test..still got rejected...i have no positive feed back...PepsiCo may be a great company but real creeps doing the hiring...even my answers to the questions were excellent but not a good fit...good old boys club
- Have you ever had difficulty meeting a customers needs? What did you do to accommodate them? Answer Question
Helpful (2)No OfferPositive Experience
I wasn't asked many questions. Instead I was informed of how the distribution center operates and given a tour of their center. I was asked a couple of times if I was intimidated by it all since there are so many different products.
- What previous leadership experience do you have? Answer Question
Helpful (3)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Altoona, PA) in May 2015.
I had a face to face interview with a team of three employees. I answered numerous questions and they told me that I would hear back from them sometime the following week. The next day I sent them a thank you email, and the HR manager replied saying that the team was very impressed and asked if I could do a second interview the next day. I agreed to the interview, however they never got a hold of me. When I contacted them to ask if they were still interested in doing a second interview it took them 2 weeks to get back to me and then they told me that they had already hired someone else. I was really angry that they planned a second interview and just blew it off without even telling me. To me, the process was very unprofessional.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.
Applied online and I was contacted by the Talent Acquisition Team immediately. After 2 phone interviews, I was able to do an on site interview. Questions asked were mostly behavioral. Entire process took about 5 weeks.
- explain a time when... Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. I interviewed at PepsiCo (San Antonio, TX) in May 2015.
First is a phone interview and if they feel you're a great candidate then they set up a local face to face to interview. You receive an email which lets you schedule and on-site interview and assessment. That's when you have the face to face interview and also face opportunity to ask questions.
- Tell about a time I went a little extra way to help somebody out and what was the outcome? Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Columbia, MD).
Telephone interview with hiring manager that lead to wanting to schedule a face to face interview. I was not able to attend face to face so we did a telephone interview that lasted about 30 min.
- More of a behavioral type interview asking many scenario type questions Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review