PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.8

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PepsiCo (San Antonio, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

First is a phone interview and if they feel you're a great candidate then they set up a local face to face to interview. You receive an email which lets you schedule and on-site interview and assessment. That's when you have the face to face interview and also face opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time I went a little extra way to help somebody out and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Altoona, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a face to face interview with a team of three employees. I answered numerous questions and they told me that I would hear back from them sometime the following week. The next day I sent them a thank you email, and the HR manager replied saying that the team was very impressed and asked if I could do a second interview the next day. I agreed to the interview, however they never got a hold of me. When I contacted them to ask if they were still interested in doing a second interview it took them 2 weeks to get back to me and then they told me that they had already hired someone else. I was really angry that they planned a second interview and just blew it off without even telling me. To me, the process was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you were asked to do something unreasonable.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time that you made a mistake and how you went about fixing it.   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Columbia, MD).

Interview

Telephone interview with hiring manager that lead to wanting to schedule a face to face interview. I was not able to attend face to face so we did a telephone interview that lasted about 30 min.

Interview Questions

• More of a behavioral type interview asking many scenario type questions   Answer Question

Product Availability Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Did 2 phone interviews. Two interviewers for both. Lasted @ 15 minutes. Asked a lot of behavioral questions. Few experience questions. Very long pauses between questions. Interviewer said they were taking notes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to apply analytical skills to complete a task?   Answer Question

Part-time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheverly, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Cheverly, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online; took a test online and then passed a phone interview. Got a face to face interview, Waited about a half an hour; Was walked to a table and asked to put on rubber shoes, glasses and a vest. Walked up two sets of stairs (they are testing your physical Ability). Went to a room to watch a 12 minute video that told me that we are taking a physical test unless I wanted to sign a waiver. They took me to the warehouse and you move some merchandise from one area to another; moving items using the jack and lifting up to 35 pounds of merchandise for 15 minutes non stop and stocking them. You go back to the room and get an interview after the physical test. The interview went well and loved the exercise; still did not get the job but a new door is opening that is much better!

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Pepsi? What can you bring to the table? Tell me about yourself? normal questions.   Answer Question

Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Stone Mountain, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

it is straight to the point. Not hard. They were looking for those that had years of experience. If you have voice picking experience that is what they are looking for.

Bay Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online got an interview within the same week you get to pick date & time then they email you that your still being considered then in the next day or so got an email that they filled the position

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare yourself for a position where you were unfamiliar with?   Answer Question

Transportation Resource Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayville, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dayville, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with an on-site interview scheduled for the next day. Had a factory tour followed by interviews with 3 execs. I eneded up rejecting the offer because of schedule differences but boy was that a pleasent proccess! From Jenny at corporate, through Cullen the on-site HR guy to the interviewers every one was so nice and welcoming! feel lucky just meeting those people

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Rockford, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward. They called days after i applied and called to setup an interview ASAP. did a skype call interview and was hired 2 days afer the interview. Orientation took about 7 hours to complete and covered everything from forklift operation to hazard safety

Manager Interview

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. First interview was easy. Two supervisors came to campus and asked basic questions. The second round is more difficult. The head of the plant asks you questions and can be more intimidating. However, they are not mean, they just want to know your experiences.