PepsiCo

Getting the Interview

574 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Future Sales Leader Internship Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – I applied online through my school. A few weeks later, I received an email stating I was chosen for an interview. The company was holding an information session the night before. Go to the info session! The interview was very conversational and the recruiter made me feel comfortable right off the bat. The asked mostly behavioral questions. There is a second round of interviews at the company headquarters. Currently in the process right now.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you had to handle a difficult guest?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied on corporate website and was asked to interview on campus. First round was all behavioral questions. 30 minutes pretty straight forward. Second round is on-site and has two different interviews, one with a sales VP and one with a HR rep.

Interview Question – What is a recent important decision you had to make on the spot?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Operations Development Trainee Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2013.

Interview Details – Went through campus recruitment process, interviewed on campus, then was invited to interview on site. two day process, first day was a dinner reception, then the following day I had some back to back interviews with a case study and then plant tour.

Interview Question – Fair questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2014.

Interview Details – Pepsi came to my campus and interviewed through OCR [on campus recruiting]. The interview format was a fit interview followed by a case interview, back to back. The fit interview was 15 minutes. Two interviewers asked you questions about your resume and a few behavioral questions. They also asked more general questions about your likes and dislikes. The case interview was longer and involved analyzing data. I was presented with three different charts [bar graphs, data in a table] and asked to come up with a 360 campaign based on the information. The first table was data about growth of different segments [segmented by race and age]. The next charts included data about what drinks Hispanic customers bought the most of. I was asked to explain what drink I would market to which Hispanic age group. Then I was asked to come up with a complete campaign. There is only one round of interviews for this internship. I received an email a week after the interviews telling me I was not selected.

Interview Question – What TV shows do you watch?
Name a time you had to voice an unpopular opinion.
Who would be the ideal Superbowl performer?
Name a company doing a good job in the digital space now.
Name a trend [very broad, asked for clarification and they said just any trend].
  Answer Question

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Cedar Rapids, IA

I interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2011.

Interview Details – One round phone interview only. General interview questions about background, experience and some behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you decide to step down and follow others   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – I applied online and got an email to complete an online assessment the very next day. A week after completing the assessment I was scheduled for a phone interview which then led to a face to face interview a couple weeks later. The face to face interview consisted of basic behavioral questions and questions regarding my resume. The whole interview lasted about 30 min. I was then contacted a few days later with a job offer.

Interview Question – How would you react to a manager who was a "total jerk"?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told it was a standard salary that was not negotiable.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
South Bend, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2014.

Interview Details – A very pleasant interview, with the normal interview questions. Interviewer was pleasant and professional.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2014.

Interview Details – I had final interview today. It went very well. I'm just waiting to hear back from them now. The interview process goes like this: They'll invite you to a pre job session and tell you the good, the bad, and the ugly. They were very open with everything. After hearing all the info you would then tell them you are interested and would like an interview. They will then call you and set up interview time and date. During the 1st interview they ask you how well do you work with others, how long do you see yourself with the company, etc. You'll have the interview with at least 2 district managers. They'll call you back if you did well in the 1st interview. You'll then have your final interview a week later. This interview was just one person. They basically ask you the same questions as in the 1st interview. Then they have you sign a paper saying you agree to having a hair drug test because they don't do urine tests and then you sign another paper saying is okay for them to do a background check on you.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current job just to work for us.   View Answer

Sales Future Leader Intern In the Beverage Division Interview

San Luis Obispo, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2014.

Interview Details – Interview was strange..only asked 4 questions and couldn't really tell what the recruiter was thinking after I gave my responses. It was a very short interview and the questions were very vague so it was really up to you to demonstrate how you would be a good fit for the company

Interview Question – How have you helped a coworker or a student that was struggling?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – phone interview took 30 min