PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.8

Route Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Apply online, if selected will get interview call, if passed in interview, job begins immediately, training is provided. They need more people with selling skills, good communication, good driving records and no drug use. Interview is very friendly and open environment, no pressure. No prior experience in sales or route sales required. Training is promised and is given for weeks, or until trained to spec.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pre-negotiated offer, the job posting explained it all.

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Three interviews each with one person and each 30 minutes long. Great process, smooth and easy. Questions were average interview questions. The hiring managers were great and they gave a tour of one of their plants.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to operate outside of your comfort zone.   Answer Question

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Interview

Phone interview
    Written aptitude test
    Hands on skills test
    Two more interviews with department management
    If you make it to the last interview then it's a we'll get back with you in a few days
    Phone call job offer pending passing of hair follicle drug screen
    Process took about 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Describe ways of detecting a bearing that is failing   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hourly position. Only negotiated start date/ time

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Behavioral "tell me about a time" questions. Easy and friendly interviewers. Pretty laid back but I took it very seriously and think it helped me in the long run. Tell me about yourself brief info going over resume. Liked me asking them questions.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received email to set up prescreen phone interview. Not an interview at all just asked about 4-5 questions to make sure that you can accept the pay, hours, duties of the job. Set up panel interview about a week later. Seemed to be two sales reps not sure either were managers. Lasted about 15mins and they sort of acted like it should of gone quicker than even that. Asked me to tell them about my job exp and they didnt ask any follow ups to that just 2 situational based questions that were kind of vague. Not sure how I would recommend prepping for interview other than make sure your know STAR format but in the end I got the idea that they really didnt care and werent all that interested in getting to know me. Pretty much was like talking to a wall and I assume they had been doing this all day long. But I guess they dont have to search to hard for talent. Got general turn down email next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to get buy in from a customer for a sale   Answer Question

Director of Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I interviewed with the VP of HR, the General Manager of the west and then my VP of my business unit. They were all extremely professional and all about business.

Relief Driver Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo (Toledo, OH).

Interview

Long process interview was straight forward took about 3 months not told of full job description at interview I was told shift was based on an 8 hour day when in reality they give you a 12 hour route daily

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered wage no negotiations

District Sales Leader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Pretty lengthy and detailed interview process. The first interview was a behavioral interview with HR. Once I passed that, I was given a assessment online with situational questions (from a management perspective). After passing that I was contacted by HR to schedule a Hiring Conference in Portland. The Hiring conference was two days, one day consisting of meeting and taking a tour of the Frito Lay plant. The next day consisted of 3 separate 45min interviews. Overall was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Many questions regarding positions in leadership and what you did to become successful. They want to know your thought process as well as the outcomes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered a generous starting salary.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Disappointing interview process. After 2 interviews, one with hiring manager and regional director, I was verbally offered positions. One week later offer was retracted because HR did not approve of decision by hiring manager. It was a tough pill to sallow considering it happened before the holidays. Hoping to latch on in the future.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Verbal offer but was later retracted by HR

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I attended an on-campus presentation and gave them my resume. They then asked me to apply and complete their online assessment test. After I passed that, I had an interview on my campus. The questions were general frequently asked interview questions. Then I had my ride along and now have my final interview tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't the questions that were difficult or unexpected it was that my interviewer pulled out a 2 page packet of questions that was so unexpected.   1 Answer