PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Contacted by an HR coordinator for an initial interview, although what surprised me was that he didn't email or leave a message to schedule the phone screen. I had to do it on the spot.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Very formal, not personable or friendly. Two guys interviewed me who were not nice and did not make me want to work there. The asked questions that had 5 different parts. Very hard to follow. They did not ask any follow up questions to my answers and I felt they didnt get to know me at all. Every question was situational.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Sacramento, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on campus for a rotational internship. There were two interviewers, each alternated asking questions from a printed out piece of paper. During my responses they took notes for future reference. After they asked if I had any questions for them regarding the position. It was brief, took no longer than 30 minutes, and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where a coworker was being uncooperative and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of how you deal with multiple tasks.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, had two one-on-one in-person interviews for an hour. The interviewers were very friendly and were alumni from my school. They asked behavioral and case-study questions. Average difficulty. I received an email a week later saying I did not get the job.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university and was invited to interview on campus after about 2 weeks. The process consisted of two back-to-back interviews, with two interviewers in each. The first one was situational with some mini marketing cases. The second was behavioral and involved many in-depth questions about your personal experiences and skills. For the behavioral part, make sure you have many anecdotes to illustrate your skills and the way you approach challenges. The interviewers themselves were extremely nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• What is your current favorite brand of all time? Why? What is your favorite PepsiCo brand? Why? How would you convince a lifelong Coke-drinker to switch over to Pepsi?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

Interview

Met reps at a campus career fair (turned in a resume), and applied online (submitted a resume). Then attended info session the following day (turned in resume and cover letter); was contacted a day later for a on-campus interview. My first few questions were about my experience with statistics, but I was quickly interrupted and those questions were removed and skipped. Overall, there was nothing warm nor inviting. I don't feel like I was able to thoroughly convey myself because I kept getting interrupted. There was no effort to sell the position. At the time of my interview, my resume had clearly not been read. The only selling point given to me was that Pepsi is very obviously a big company with big company benefits.

Interview Questions

• How have you used statistics in your current position?   Answer Question
    • Do you know you will actually enjoy this work?   1 Answer

Carrier Manager Interview

Interview

first is the one way interview. They were all behavior questions in one way interview. then they called for a phone interview wanted to know the previous working experience & set up a on site interview with six people. They explained the opening and asked all the questions related to the opening.

District Sales Leader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Three stages to the hiring process. First is an initial interview with simple basic questions. Then if you move on, you do a ride-along with a truck driver in the area, where you are evaluated based on your attitude and interest level. Then finally, I was called up for a final interview and it consisted of a 2 day even with lots of networking opportunities and 3 interviews, each with 2 people in the room.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

HR Manager asked me to talk about resume then asked a couple of behavioral questions. Interview took no more than 30 minutes. Felt if she wasn't interested from the very start, was late to interview me.

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Three interviews each with one person and each 30 minutes long. Great process, smooth and easy. Questions were average interview questions. The hiring managers were great and they gave a tour of one of their plants.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to operate outside of your comfort zone.   Answer Question