PepsiCo

Updated Dec 8, 2014
Updated Dec 8, 2014

2.8

Management Interview

The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult and unexpected question was a bunch of What if" and "An example of when..." kind of behavioral questions. I should have prepared these, I had not and really was stumped and ended up giving them real examples and expressed my honest opinions (not a good idea esp if you are opinionated like me).   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Applied at the online and visited them at the career fair, got an interview within a week. Interview was somewhat laid back and relaxing. Behavioral and technical side. Technical side was a little more challenging.

Production Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

It was an interesting process. Phone screen, face to face interview and got hired. Nice interview process. Be yourself and don't say anything stupid like you hated your former boss.

I feel underpaid.

RSR Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I had a 3 interviews, a driving record check, and drug test before being hired. My First interview was with both local District managers. The questions were very basic and i wasn't caught off guard by anything. The second interview was with a HR person and 2 a different district manager and was similar to the first. it wasn't difficult they were very nice and was a relaxed interview. The last was with the regional manager, and was much more difficult. This was probably due to my nerves more than anything, because I knew it was the final interview and because he was higher up the food chain.

Interview Questions
    • Very basic and by the book interviews. They are really pushing to make sure you understand the job and are comfortable with it through out each interview. demonstrate that and you are ahead of the game.   Answer Question
    no negotiation, the job position or RSR has a base pay and a variable commission depending on route type.

Long Term Research Interview

Phone interview. Interviewer didn't seem to know what to ask, so basically it was tell me about yourself. Most scientist are not food scientists but engineers from mechanical, chemical, petroleum engineering. I was told very diverse company.

Merchandiser Full/Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2014.

The Phone Interviewing process was quite fast for me took about 1 week. I first applied and now phone interview on 9/16;2014 today is 9/12/2014. Now I'm waiting and will update further in the interview process.

Production Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in September 2014.

Had a phone screening call. After Screener said he would contact me in 4 days its been two weeks. and doesn't respond to my follow up emails. Would be nice if they would just say I don't have the job or at least what the status is.

Delivery Relief Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in September 2014.

Applied on-line through their site. A few days later received an email about going on-line and scheduling a phone interview. First available phone interview was for a week later. Phone interview was basically a lady going over pay, hours, and how many days I will be working. Which was starting at 13 per hour, starting at 6AM and working 6 days a week. At end of phone interview she schedule me for a face to face interview 2 days later. The face to face was great. He asked be customer service questions like how did I go above and beyond for customer, describe a stressful situation, and we also went over previous work history. He describe a little bit about the job and said it was union and that I would not have to work very many Saturdays. You receive commission per case so he said it averages about 175-200 dollars per day that you would be making. The interviewer was great and made me feel very comfortable and not nervous at all. Now just waiting to see if they are going to offer me employment. He said I had a good interview and that he did have more ppl scheduled to interview.

Interview Questions
    • There was not a difficult or unexpected question really.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

RSA Route Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2014.

Filled out application and assessment online. Received call within the week to set up interview. Three members of upper management interviewed me. It was a casual interview. They ask the typical questions - "Give an example of a time you were able to make a difficult sale", etc. A lot of time was spent explaining the extremely early start time (3 a.m.) and long hours (50+ weekly). Overall, it was an easy interview and they shared a lot of information about what the company was looking for and expects from employees.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were typical interview questions - nothing unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

BIS Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2014.

Talked to campus rep to express interest, on campus interview scheduled.

Interview consisted of two half hour sessions, each with two people. First half was supposed to be more technical, second more behavioral.

Both involved the standard questions about technical experience, describing situations and how you handled them. Have specific examples ready for both projects in groups and behavior!

Second half was much more about fit, my personality and I felt like I connected a bit more with recruiters.

I think my problem was stumbling for technical group project examples in the moment. Be sure to have some knowledge of the company and the positions. Heard back a few weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a group project you worked on in a technical setting.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a leadership experience you had.   Answer Question