PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PepsiCo (College Park, MD).

Interview

It was a very standard interview. The questions were all behavioral. They asked me what I was most proud of. They also asked me about leadership experience that i have had in the past. Nothing unexpected or surprising from the interviewer. She seemed uninterested and kept commenting on the temperature of the room. I attribute it to her long day of interviewing college students.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a conflict with a colleague and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Assistant Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with someone from HR in another location. They were screening applicants and narrowed it down to a handful that would interview in person at the job location. I arrived for my interview on time at 11:00am. My interviewer had left the building thinking it was not until 1:00. When he finally showed up, I barely got a word in. Maybe 5 sentences in the entire 2 hours I was there...I wish I was exaggerating. I really have no idea how he made an informed decision in offering me this job, there is no way he could have determined anything from what I was allowed to say. No references were asked for.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any. I was literally talked at for 2 hours, given very little chance to say anything on my own.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Met recruiters at campus career fair. The next step was an online assessment which gave you scenarios in which you would have to choose what actions you would take. After passing the assessment, I was called back for an interview. My first interview was a Standard Behavioral interview over the phone. It lasted about 30 minutes. The woman who interviewed me was very friendly and didn't ask any out of the box questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What is your biggest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Campus visit & interview, second round interviews in orlando and final phone interview. 1st interview short behavioral questions, 2nd interview half day of 4 separate interviews including case study, selling scenario and resume presentation. 2nd round gave you information and allowed you to prepare for the interviews. Friendly employees. Wanted to see if you would fit into their culture. Wanted you to understand how difficult the job is but how rewarding PepsiCo as a whole can be. Looking for confidence. Asking a lot of questions helped! Overall, not too difficult.

Full Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PepsiCo (Baltimore, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Questions were asked, situation questions, Asked me about myself and my reason for wanting to work with the company. Also, they asked general questions based on my life and experiences. Asked about my previous work history and how it may relate to the current position i was applying to. Gave me an overall breakdown of the job and what it entailed. Told me about the different stores they service and the companies they partner with.

Interview Questions

• What type of situation have i been where i had to diffuse a conflict with a customer?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Norfolk, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Two individuals from management led the interview - it was not conducted by human resources. It was a three part interview: review of job description, standard situational questions as read off a packet from the HR department, question and answer period. The interview went great. They asked me for my salary requirements at the end of the interview, at which point they told me someone would contact me in two to three weeks. It has been almost two months and I have yet to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about a significant mistake that you made in your current or previous job and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Manufacturing and Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Newport News, VA).

Interview

I met them at a career fair. I then was invited to an interview the next day. The questions were mostly behavioral - describe a time when there was this type of challenge, or when you faced a group problem. Then they told me to come down to the plant to interview. They put me up in a hotel and the next day I took a tour of the plant and started my interviews. I had 3 2:1 interviews, each one took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths/ weaknesses. There was also a case study.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PepsiCo (State College, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through their website and I got selected for an interview on-campus. The Interview with 2 people for 30-45mins and it was entirely Behavioral Questions. They were really friendly and eager to hear my side of the story too.

Interview Questions

• Go through your resume!   1 Answer
    • Name a complex situation and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • Project in which you had trouble finding answer and how did you go about that!   Answer Question
    • How do you record a data when you a loaded with lots of information.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was conducted on my University Campus with 2 other supply chain managers. I received the interview offer through my university career fair. An average interview with both members alternating which questions they would ask me. Come in prepared and be able to read off your resume to answer their questions. The questions are based around management experiences.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation in which you had to think on the spot?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had a situation where one member was not performing up to par and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Campus Hire Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in March 2015.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview (some other applicants had this interview in person). Then I traveled to the office where I would be hired for two 20min interviews with two managers in each one. We also did a tour of the Pepsi plant. Lots of questions were asked in the form of "If you were a merchandiser....".

Interview Questions

• If you were a Teritory Sales Manager, and it was 4th of July Weekend, and one of your employees did not show up, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • How would you incorporate a sports team into a display?   Answer Question
    • If you had three important tasks in one night, how would you prioritize them?   Answer Question