PepsiCo

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Specialist Interview

IT Specialist
Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2010.

Interview Details – Many calls, multiple interviews and several 2nd. Interviews

Interview Question – Why did you leave your other job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Took time to determine the pay to the level and not exceed the high mid-point

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

RSR Route Sales Representative
King of Prussia, PA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2010.

Interview Details – Online test, interview, written test, drug test, final interview

Operations Resource Interview

Operations Resource
Bakersfield, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in December 2010.

Interview Details – Structured interviews at the production facility with the Executive Team at the plant. We were provided a tour, then went through five separate one-on-one interviews. We were also given an opportunity to have lunch with other frontline managers currently performing the job that we were interviewing for.

Interview Question – No one question was particularly difficult, however one of the interviews was simple awkward as the interviewee simply stared at you following your answer which created an extremely uncomfortable feeling.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The organization made an offer the day after my interview. I was told that the company did not negotiate compensation, bonus or vacation.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Supply Chain Associate
Burnsville, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2013.

Interview Details – The initial Communication after I first sent them my resume was pretty poor. It took a couple weeks before I received any type of confirmation that my resume had been received. When I did receive confirmation, they were quick to offer me an interview, which I gladly accepted. The interview process was pretty quick and easy. They had a two part interview set up, the first of which was with their Product Availability Supervisor (PAS), and Product Availability Manager (PAM). The second was with the Warehouse Manager and another Supervisor. Each interview had a lot of situation / what if questions. I felt very good about the interview when I left and I new I would get the job even though one of the managers seemed very worried about by me being in the Marine Corps and how much time it would take away from the business. It took them forever to make their decision. I received a call about two months later with a job offer, I initially told them I would need a couple days to think about the offer which they allowed for, I accepted the offer two days later.

Interview Question – Who would you place more of your time and or loyalty towards if a conflict of scheduling or career advancement came about, Pepsi or the Marine Corps.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a whole lot of negotiation with the offer they gave me, as I was fairly happy with the offer, especially since it wasn't a straight salary, I would be overtime eligible.

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – My resume was introduced to Frito Lay through a recruiter. I received a call from HR asking general questions. A 30min-1 hour phone interview was set up. After the phone interview, i had an all day on site interview with several people.

Interview Question – Tell me about the most challenging project you have worked on.

behavioral and technical interviews
  Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Somers, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 2 people. One was more social/professional and the other seemed more stoic/professional. Each was 30 minutes. They asked typical Interview questions. Both asked what would I do given a particular work example. It helps to review the department you going to, and if you do NOT find answers, THOSE are YOUR interview questions.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult. Advice: if you are faced with a difficult question, be honest and say that it is an interesting questions and you will answer it to the best of your ability.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was through a recruiter. Recruiters are wusses and are terrified of their Clients and will be more cautious, rather than go to bat for you.

Sanitation Interview

Sanitation

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Applied online, got an email for interview times, went in panel interview consisting of maybe 5-6 questions

Negotiation Details – None started at $19

General Warehouse Laborer Interview

General Warehouse Laborer
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2014.

Interview Details – Fill out application online, you can check the status of you application online. If they are interested in scheduling you an interview they will email you, and do a phone interview before they do it face to face. During the interview they give you some insights about the company, benefits, pay rate of position, and ask you questions pertaining to the job. If you are hired I assume they will contact you by email or phone.

Reason for Declining – I got decline because I didn't meet the needs of the business

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2012.

Interview Details – Behavior driven interview- standard "tell me about a time when". Min 30 days to complete process with interviews, back ground check etc. Phone screen with outside company, then internal manager, then Senior Director.

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation, very small window. Vacation not negotiable, salary had slight wiggle room. Nice car program.

DSL Interview

DSL
Birmingham, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2014.

Interview Details – the interview process is very lengthy. I went through 4 rounds of interviews, an online test, and a route ride with a RSR. Interviews were a lot about situational questions and telling about yourself. Not too hard but very in depth process.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you came out of a difficult situation with a positive result.   Answer Question