PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015
Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.8

RSR Route Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

It takes an on line knowledge test after which you go through a group interview of two or three district managers who asked questions on situations and past work experience that involves taking passionate care of an irate customer.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiations, the salary for the position is already established,no more no less.

Suppy Chain Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

One on campus interview followed by an on sight interview. The interview was fairly simple. The questions were typical interview questions. The interview took about 10min.

Interview Questions
    • 3 Questions, Describe a situation of disagreement with your boss. Describe a situation in which you had to prioritize tasks. Describe a situation where communication was a problem.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

A very long process. First talked to recruiter on campus. Had 1st real interview on campus about 3 weeks later. Lots of personality type questions and what would you do in this situation type of questions. A few weeks later was invited to a location about 4 hours away. They paid for everything. It was a two day event with a dinner discussion and then interviews and tour the following day.

Supply Chain Management Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

On campus recruit. You were either interviewed with two managers or a manager and human resource personnel. The atmosphere is not intimidating and the questions they ask are very basic. Overall there were six questions for 30 minutes and you needed to conquer them by demonstrating leadership skills.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you lead a difficult project   Answer Question

Night Stocker Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Not easy but once you are in. You are in and all you have to do is work your tail off. Very nice bosses and always helpful to providing more work and chances for advancement

no problem

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in November 2014.

applied through campus career website. first round of interview was a company presentation and 2 interviews with managers. all behavioral questions. final round of interviews was a 2 day process. First night was a dinner with employees and HR recruiters as well as other candidates. Second day was a case study interview, 2 sets of interviews w/ a manager and HR, resume review presentation, and a plant tour. Long day and fairly difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Case study was given the night before and we were asked questions on how we would react to the issue during the interview. Very technical terms, so if you're not a supply chain major, it would be very difficult.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Operations Rotational Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in November 2014.

Got an email after talking to their recruiters at my university's career fair notifying me that I'd be selected for an interview. In terms of their career fair personnel, they were fairly personable, though it was a bit off-putting to watch them take your résumé, affix a lined adhesive tag to the back, and busily scribble a few notes before tossing it into a visible pile with hundreds of other CV's.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were standard for behavioral interviews. Most could be answered in the STAR format, though my interviewer provided little physical or verbal feedback, even when I knew I'd fully-answered the question. One example was the multi-faceted "Tell me about a time you knew you weren't going to be able to meet a deadline. How did you approach your superior or professor? What was the result?   View Answer

Though Pepsico's interviewers were competent, I felt they lacked the ability to incentivize me as a candidate. In particular, they didn't really go into the specifics of their onboarding program. Instead, they merely mentioned that as a potential rotational program new hire, I would be assigned to a delivery route with a truck driver for the first few months of the job. While I appreciate the value of such a capacity to teach new hires about the nuances of the job for the ground up, I didn't feel the advancement opportunities following that time period were covered very well. As a soon-to-be graduate pursuing Six Sigma/LEAN Green Belt and APICS certifications, I felt my potential value as an employee was underestimated; relegated to an inflexible onboarding process that sent a message of, "We don't care how qualified you are, you're still going to have to pay your dues." A beneficial approach? Sure. But not exactly the selling point I would use for students who've spent considerable sums of money pursuing certifications and coursework for the exact purpose of getting a leg up.

Part Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo in November 2014.

I could never get an interview until I met a friend who set it up for me and it still was a long process. I put in my application in november and 2 weeks later I received an email to schedule an interview time. Interview was all star questions and the mgr told me that all positions are filled within first and then outside applicants will be chosen if position is still open. After the interview he stated that I will be in a pool for consideration and the next step I will be contacted via e mail if I am selected from that pool, and the hard part is over. I answered the questions quickly because they were easy but after the interview we spoke for awhile about the selection process. He was real laid back and hard to predict but he was cool. Two MONTHS later I was sent an email saying I was still under consideration...Dont know what that mean. Its February now and I havent heard anything else and I just knew my friend got me in there but I will continue to work until they call me.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time you had to learn something on your own to complete a task.   View Answer

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo in November 2014.

Went for initial interview with 8 other candidates at the West Palm Beach office. First there was a presentation about the company and then we had our initial interviews with 2 different managers. One week later was called in to do a ride along. Everything went great. One week later was called in for the another set of interviews. It was at this point that I realized that I would not be getting the job because I was white. Both the hiring managers; Stan and Al, were African American and their interview questions made me realize that they did not like white men.

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

They asked general question asked about my goals and what I know about the company. They seemed to enjoy that I did a lot of community service. During the interview, there were two other guys being interview as well. I read that they do not hire many girls for the position and that person was right. I was told that I was the only girl selected to be interviewed for the program and I did not make it very far.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you were in the wrong and not your coworker?   Answer Question