PepsiCo MIS Intern Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

MIS Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2012.

Well, I applied for an intern position with Pepsico through my college career center. The process was pretty simple, I mostly just had to submit my resume. Unfortunately, there was only one application and it was for about 5 very different jobs. I was trying to apply as a Business Analyst, which was on the list. A few weeks later I got an email asking me to pick a time slot from a list.

The process was very smooth and simple until I got to the interview. There was someone who greeted me and I talked to him a little bit, but when I got into the interview it went down hill. It was mostly "Do you know Java programming?" "Do you know how to..." questions. I could tell he wanted a web developer, but I wanted an analyst position. I mentioned that to him but he mostly ignored me.

Overall, the process was efficient, but it was kind of false advertising as to what they wanted and the interviewer basically ignored me after the first couple questions.

Interview Questions
  • What have you used Microsoft Excel for outside of class?   Answer Question

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!