Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo
- Merchandiser (38)
- Sales Representative (38)
- Intern (34)
- RSR Route Sales Representative (32)
- District Sales Leader (24)
- Operations Resource (22)
- Route Sales Representative (20)
- Financial Analyst (14)
- Sales Development Program (13)
- Operations Manager (11)
- Sales (10)
- Supply Chain (10)
- Supply Chain Intern (10)
- Marketing Manager (8)
- Operations (8)
- Full Time Merchandiser (8)
- Route Sales Associate (7)
- Supply Chain Analyst (7)
- Packer (7)
- Supply Chain Associate (6)
- Finance Analyst (6)
- Administrative Assistant (6)
- Sales Associate (5)
- Warehouser I (5)
- District Sales Leader Designate (5)
- Marketing Analyst (5)
- RSA (5)
- Manager (4)
- Production Supervisor (4)
- Warehouse Loader (4)
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PepsiCo.
A previous associate had recommended me for a position. The management team was assertive in following up with me to interview. The process included multiple rounds of phone and face to face interviews ending with a dinner with 2 levels of management.
- How are you going to exceed the positions goals today? Answer Question
Things that were outside of "norm" (ie. vacation time) were verbally agreed with managers because it would not be documented with HR.
Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2012.
It is long and tedious. They could have at least given me some free junk food to eat during the interview. I should have stayed home and slept in. It would have been more productive. The interview took a very long long long long long time.
- Why do you want to work here? Answer Question
Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at PepsiCo (Topeka, KS) in May 2010.
Had short phone interview and got a call to come visit the plant
- How would you handle a difficult employee Answer Question
Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2010.
Person to person interview with Zone Leader