Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo
- Merchandiser (41)
- Sales Representative (40)
- Intern (36)
- RSR Route Sales Representative (33)
- District Sales Leader (25)
- Operations Resource (22)
- Route Sales Representative (21)
- Financial Analyst (15)
- Sales Development Program (14)
- Full Time Merchandiser (14)
- Supply Chain (12)
- Operations Manager (11)
- Sales (11)
- Supply Chain Intern (10)
- Supply Chain Analyst (8)
- Marketing Manager (8)
- Administrative Assistant (8)
- Operations (8)
- Packer (8)
- Finance Analyst (7)
- Route Sales Associate (7)
- Supply Chain Associate (6)
- Sales Associate (5)
- Warehouser I (5)
- District Sales Leader Designate (5)
- RSA (5)
- Marketing Analyst (5)
- Manager (5)
- Production Supervisor (4)
- Bay Delivery Driver (4)
Three rounds of interviews. First interview was easy. Two supervisors came to campus and asked basic questions. The second round is more difficult. The head of the plant asks you questions and can be more intimidating. However, they are not mean, they just want to know your experiences.
- How would you describe your leadership style? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PepsiCo.
A previous associate had recommended me for a position. The management team was assertive in following up with me to interview. The process included multiple rounds of phone and face to face interviews ending with a dinner with 2 levels of management.
- How are you going to exceed the positions goals today? Answer Question
Things that were outside of "norm" (ie. vacation time) were verbally agreed with managers because it would not be documented with HR.
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2012.
It is long and tedious. They could have at least given me some free junk food to eat during the interview. I should have stayed home and slept in. It would have been more productive. The interview took a very long long long long long time.
- Why do you want to work here? Answer Question
Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at PepsiCo (Topeka, KS) in May 2010.
Had short phone interview and got a call to come visit the plant
- How would you handle a difficult employee Answer Question
Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2010.
Person to person interview with Zone Leader
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review