PepsiCo

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – A previous associate had recommended me for a position. The management team was assertive in following up with me to interview. The process included multiple rounds of phone and face to face interviews ending with a dinner with 2 levels of management.

Interview Question – How are you going to exceed the positions goals today?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Things that were outside of "norm" (ie. vacation time) were verbally agreed with managers because it would not be documented with HR.

Topeka, KS

The process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2010.

Interview Details – Had short phone interview and got a call to come visit the plant

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult employee   Answer Question

Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2010.

Interview Details – Person to person interview with Zone Leader

Interview Questions

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!