PepsiCo Manufacturing Resource Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Binghamton, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The process took about three weeks. Met with an HR intern at a career fair. A few days later she called to ask qualification questions and set up a half hour interview with one Business Unit Leader and herself. Started with introductions and then just a couple of behavioral interview questions. Then she called next week to call me in for the second phase which included a presentation, site tour and interviews with three business unit leaders. Interviews were semi formal. HR called a few days later to tell me I wasn't the perfect match.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something did not go as planned how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Manufacturing Resource Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied online and I was contacted by the Talent Acquisition Team immediately. After 2 phone interviews, I was able to do an on site interview. Questions asked were mostly behavioral. Entire process took about 5 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PepsiCo (Modesto, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

I only got as far as a phone interview with the company (as I lost interest upon being told it was for the night shift). Very typical phone interview that included discussing your education and past employment. Be prepared to give detailed information of what you did for former employers. I believe this is very important in their interview. After discussing education and past employment they will discuss scenario questions with you. Below are some of the questions I was asked. Asked scenario question such as: Describe a time that you overcame conflict in a team situation. Describe a successful event in a team situation.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of overcoming conflict in a team situation.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Resource Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

3 rounds - phone, and then 2 in person rounds

Manufacturing Resource Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed on my university campus for a Facility Operation Manager Training position(Manufacturing Resource). The interview consisted of about 4 behavioral questions,like "why you choose your major?", " how do you motivate your team members?", "Tell about a time when you resolve a complex situation?". I did well on the second one, but not the first one. I think it was an easy interview question but didn't prepared for it. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and at the end of it, the interviewer told that I would hear back from them in couple weeks. Two weeks later, I received a phone called that they were not be able to proceed with me in the second interview.

Interview Questions

• how do you motivate your team members to achieve better result?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you resolve a complex situation?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in May 2011.

Interview

I applied through my university career center. I received a call 2 weeks later for a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of behavioral questions, and going through resume. After that, I was scheduled for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was with 2 groups of 2 interviewers. It was mainly behavioral questions and going into more details about the experiences on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had more than one project due, and you couldn't meet the deadline. How did you face the problem?   Answer Question
    • What are some of your extracurricular activities?   Answer Question