PepsiCo

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Modesto, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2011.

Interview Details – I only got as far as a phone interview with the company (as I lost interest upon being told it was for the night shift). Very typical phone interview that included discussing your education and past employment. Be prepared to give detailed information of what you did for former employers. I believe this is very important in their interview. After discussing education and past employment they will discuss scenario questions with you. Below are some of the questions I was asked.
Asked scenario question such as:
Describe a time that you overcame conflict in a team situation.
Describe a successful event in a team situation.

Interview Question – Give an example of overcoming conflict in a team situation.   Answer Question

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – 3 rounds - phone, and then 2 in person rounds

Interview Question – n/a very laid back easy interview.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Resource

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed on my university campus for a Facility Operation Manager Training position(Manufacturing Resource). The interview consisted of about 4 behavioral questions,like "why you choose your major?", " how do you motivate your team members?", "Tell about a time when you resolve a complex situation?". I did well on the second one, but not the first one. I think it was an easy interview question but didn't prepared for it. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and at the end of it, the interviewer told that I would hear back from them in couple weeks. Two weeks later, I received a phone called that they were not be able to proceed with me in the second interview.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manufacturing Resources Interview

Manufacturing Resources

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through my university career center. I received a call 2 weeks later for a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of behavioral questions, and going through resume. After that, I was scheduled for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was with 2 groups of 2 interviewers. It was mainly behavioral questions and going into more details about the experiences on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had more than one project due, and you couldn't meet the deadline. How did you face the problem?   Answer Question
  • What are some of your extracurricular activities?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

PepsiCo Videos

PepsiCo – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo Manufacturing Resource interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees and interview candidates.