PepsiCo

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in August 2011.

I only got as far as a phone interview with the company (as I lost interest upon being told it was for the night shift). Very typical phone interview that included discussing your education and past employment. Be prepared to give detailed information of what you did for former employers. I believe this is very important in their interview. After discussing education and past employment they will discuss scenario questions with you. Below are some of the questions I was asked.
Asked scenario question such as:
Describe a time that you overcame conflict in a team situation.
Describe a successful event in a team situation.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of overcoming conflict in a team situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Manufacturing Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo.

3 rounds - phone, and then 2 in person rounds

Manufacturing Resource Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2012.

I was interviewed on my university campus for a Facility Operation Manager Training position(Manufacturing Resource). The interview consisted of about 4 behavioral questions,like "why you choose your major?", " how do you motivate your team members?", "Tell about a time when you resolve a complex situation?". I did well on the second one, but not the first one. I think it was an easy interview question but didn't prepared for it. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and at the end of it, the interviewer told that I would hear back from them in couple weeks. Two weeks later, I received a phone called that they were not be able to proceed with me in the second interview.

Interview Questions
    • how do you motivate your team members to achieve better result?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you resolve a complex situation?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Resources Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in May 2011.

I applied through my university career center. I received a call 2 weeks later for a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of behavioral questions, and going through resume. After that, I was scheduled for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was with 2 groups of 2 interviewers. It was mainly behavioral questions and going into more details about the experiences on my resume.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you had more than one project due, and you couldn't meet the deadline. How did you face the problem?   Answer Question
    • What are some of your extracurricular activities?   Answer Question