PepsiCo

PepsiCo Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Quizzed on favorite advertising campaigns, my experience in marketing, the usual behavioral questions. Know about PepsiCo's core values, and have branding/strategy suggestions. I had a sociable, talkative interviewer who clicked with me, and I knew it went well based on the non-work-related conversation we enjoyed after the formal interview ended.

Interview Questions
  • What did you think of PepsiCo's most recent SuperBowl commercial?   View Answer
None.

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Marketing Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I went through recruiting at my school and got a first-round interview, which was about 30 min.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was unexpected in the types of questions asked. But some were very random. Mostly it's good to know all their products and campaigns.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo in January 2012.

Had 2 back to back in person 30-minute interviews. Typical behavioral questions (tell me about a time you were creative) and marketing questions (who would you choose to star in a Doritos commercial?). Quick response time.

Interview Questions
    • How would you convince loyal Coke customers to switch to Pepsi?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2009.

PepsiCo hires around 20 marketing analysts each year, 10 MBAs, and around 10 undergrads (at target schools like Penn, Stern, Yale, Harvard, etc). Interview was 30 minute long with a brand manager. Mostly asked fit questions, and run-through of your resume. Do your homework! Make sure to know about Pepsi's past ad campaigns... they will ask questions such as "What's your favorite TV ad at the Superbowl" This is easy if you've given thought about it (or if you even watch the ads at all).

After 30 minutes, I was offered a second round interview. Then an offer was made.

None

Marketing Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2011.

Experience was great, interviews started after lunch. I went through 2 one on one interviews and concluded with a group interview. The one on one interviews were pretty basic. The hardest question was how would i convince a Coke drinker to switch to pepsi. The group interview was a case and presentation. We given a small amount of time for this.