PepsiCo Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2015

2.6

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, had two one-on-one in-person interviews for an hour. The interviewers were very friendly and were alumni from my school. They asked behavioral and case-study questions. Average difficulty. I received an email a week later saying I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process was shady. The interviews already knew that they were going to hire someone from the inside but had myself and one other candidate interview and told us both that each of us had strengths and weakness and we were both liked. In the end they chose a candidate from another dept.

Interview Questions

• Do I have experience in areas in which I already hold a degree (Bachelors and Masters)   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Brussels (Belgium)) in May 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call where they asked about interest in PepsiCo and about what the job consisted of. Asked why I wanted a job with Pepsi and how have I worked to meet a deadline before.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2014.

Interview

I was first called for a phone interview and then was contacted to attend a one-to-one interview. The interviewers were very nice and friendly and the interviews went so smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a big conflict and had to solve it   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2011.

Interview

While I didn't land the position, PepsiCo's interview process was seamless. I was impressed by how timely they were with my candidacy and I never felt like I had to follow up repeatedly for an answer. The recruiters are extremely nice and make you feel very comfortable. Fantastic experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Scenario example of a marketing mishap where I discussed the solution.   Answer Question