PepsiCo

Updated Jul 6, 2014

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in January 2010.

The interview process was shady. The interviews already knew that they were going to hire someone from the inside but had myself and one other candidate interview and told us both that each of us had strengths and weakness and we were both liked. In the end they chose a candidate from another dept.

Interview Questions
  • Do I have experience in areas in which I already hold a degree (Bachelors and Masters)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in July 2011.

While I didn't land the position, PepsiCo's interview process was seamless. I was impressed by how timely they were with my candidacy and I never felt like I had to follow up repeatedly for an answer. The recruiters are extremely nice and make you feel very comfortable. Fantastic experience overall.

Interview Questions
    • Scenario example of a marketing mishap where I discussed the solution.   Answer Question