PepsiCo Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I was an employee referral and submitted my resume to HR via my contact at the company. It took about 4 weeks to schedule the interview because our calendars were tough to sync. The interview was all behavioral and was focussed on establishing my credentials around Consumer Goods marketing. Frito-Lay was concerned about my experience with tools such as Nielsens and my ability to work with Category Management teams focussed on consumer products. Questions included: Describe your experience with Consumer Focus Groups Describe your experience with retail marketing Describe the tools you have used to understand consumer behaviors around your product and competing products Due to the current economy and state of tine job market, you will not get into Frito-Lay, candidates with limited Consumer Goods experience and weak internal contacts at the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in measuring the effectiveness of advertising and media spend   Answer Question
  • What tools do yo use to forecast/predict consumer behavior?   Answer Question
  • How would you segment the US consumer market?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Denver, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

3 Interviews rolled into one day in Denver.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

Very fair and pleasant.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Delhi (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

walkin for interview

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2012.

Interview

I was initially contacted by the company based on my profile on Linkedin. Interview process consisted of four rounds. First two rounds were screening interviews with HR. They asked basic questions as “Why Pepsico” and behavioral questions. Round 3 was with a marketing director and consisted of more behavioral questions. Round 4 was a case interview. Overall process was positive. Very friendly people and accommodating of my schedule at work.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a tough decison you faced. How did you tackle it?   Answer Question