PepsiCo

Average Difficulty
21 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2011.

Interview Details – Met with college recruiters at Job fair at University. I was then asked to apply online. It see,ed the recruiters didn't care much about my pas experience during the job fair. I applied online at the Pepsico careers website and received a phone call a few days later and they performed a quick phone briefing. Typical questions but didn't get a chance to talk too much about how I could be valuable to their organization. Received a generic thank you letter in the mail the following day.

Interview Questions

Operation Resource Interview

Operation Resource
Wooster, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2011.

Interview Details – It was pretty laid back. The interviewer was very nice.

Interview Question – Tell me about a problem you have encountered with other workers   Answer Question

San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2010.

Interview Details – My interview process consist of 3 parts. First was a tour of the plant. Second was a three round interview with 2 person each that lasted about 15 to 20 minutes per round. And the third round was lunch with the current operations resources on site.

Interview Question – The questions were all pretty situational.   Answer Question

Operations Resource

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview, 1 in person formal interview, 1 informal interview w/ tour

Interview Question – Have to respond to interviews in this way: situation, action, result.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate since it was my first job out of college and the pay was very good.

Operations Resource

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Hired via college recruiting. Had an onsite interview at the college. Afterwards, I had panel interviews on location at the hiring plant. I had a final interview with the Area Director (this position no longer exists).

Interview Question – Questions were your standard behavioral based type, "Tell me a time when, blah, blah, blah".   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate a lot. For college hires, Frito-Lay tends to pay what your major is typically paid.

Operations Resource

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Phone interview, followed up behavior based questions in the formal interview. Nothing you wouldn't expect.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to work nights and weekends to the total of 50+hours a week.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Operations Resource

The process took 5 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2012.

Interview Details – The process is rather straight forward. I looked at Pepsico's listed online jobs and found the one I was looking for. After applying for the position I received a phone call within 4 days and was scheduled for a phone interview the following day. After a day they called back and invited me back for a plant tour.

Interview Question – what was the most difficult project you have had to deal with yourself and what obstacles did you have to overcome to achieve the desired results. Regarding an organizational problem. Where did you seek help from and why?   Answer Question

Operations Resource

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2011.

Interview Details – I had a very positive experience interviewing at Frito Lay. First a brief phone interview, followed by a one-on-one interview with HR representative, and a panel interview with a total of eight managers from various departments. At the end, current employees working in this position took me and other 2 interviewees out to lunch in a nice restaurant.
It was a long but very informative interview.

Interview Question – What is one thing you regret doing/not doing in the past?   Answer Question

Operations Resource

The process took 4 months - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2011.

Interview Details – Believe the best in what they do. However I didn't go to college to get a job in a factory. The company has great pay and benefits starting out but comes with a ton of hours working second or third shift. The position has extremely high turnover and the employees you manage have been working there longer than I've been alive. Decent offer, but I won't be taking the job at frito lay.

Interview Question – Greatest weakness?   View Answer

Operations Resource

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewers were very friendly and intelligent. Knowledgeable about what is required for the opened position and know who will fit. Two interviews consisted of meeting with managers and HR. Face pace environment with goals like all other companies have. Nice atmosphere.

Interview Question – Explain a real life situation where you couldn't meet a specific deadline. What did you do and how did you learn from the situation.   Answer Question