PepsiCo

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Williamsport, MD

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2013.

Interview Details – The process is rather long and takes a while from start to finish but isn't anything unusual or out of the ordinary. For a technical position they require that you complete a technical assessment before you get to interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual or too difficult just pass the assessment for a technical position first then it's like any other interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none

Operations

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Dropped my resume at a career fair on campus and was offered an interview the following week. Recruiters were very eager to answer questions.

Interview Question – Nothing really.   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Operator
Plano, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2010.

Interview Details – interview and then didnt hear for 2 or 3 months

Negotiation Details – horrible hr wanted to know what i was currently making at my job and never did offer me a salary i told them what i wanted and they accepted

Plano, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2008.

Interview Details – The first interview was intented to be an on-campus interview; however, when I went through the process, they could not get a space in our career center for an interview, so I was asked to visit the headquarters campus. My first interview consisted of behavioral-based questions (like "How do you deal with conflict?" and "What is your greatest achievement?"). The interview was very laid back and I could tell it was mostly just to see if my personality would fit in with the company.

The second round of interviews consisted of three 30-minute interviews in which I learned about different positions available within the Operations department. While still behavioral-based questions, this round was designed more to determine placement rather than personality.

Once offered the position (which I accepted), the company conducted a background check and I had to complete a drug test.

Interview Question – How do you deal with conflict?   Answer Question

Operations

The process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in December 2010.

Interview Details – I first saw pepsico when I was a sophomore in college and by the time my senior year came around I was very interested in meeting with them. They were creating a very good fast track program to upper management and I was interested. Nothing really came out of it.

Interview Question – What was a time in which you had to deal with a bad worker?   Answer Question

Operations

The process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2009.

Interview Details – Was notified several days after I applied. There were two interviewers who were friendly. The questions were quite standard as well (tell me about yourself etc.), mostly behavioural. The whole process itself was supposed to be challenging since this is just the first step from the 3 or 4 step process.

Interview Question – Tell me about your leadership experience   Answer Question

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!