PepsiCo Operations Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2014
Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.7

Operations Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

First met with members of Pepsi at a campus career fair. Able to score an interview a week later. After the initial interview, I did not hear anything for a month regarding a possible follow up interview. I eventually did hear back and was scheduled for a plant visit from 9-12 on a Wednesday. Very typical in nature. Questions are what you have grown to expect from an interview situation.

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Operations Interview

The initial interview was two back-to-back 45 minute interviews, on-campus, both of which were behavioral. The interviews were very similar to each other, and were focused on my questions about the position and company. It was very important that I have lots of specific questions.

Interview Questions
    • There were very few direct questions-- the interviews were very conversational, getting-to-know-you, and I drove most of the interview with questions.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Dropped my resume at a career fair on campus and was offered an interview the following week. Recruiters were very eager to answer questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, MD

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2013.

The process is rather long and takes a while from start to finish but isn't anything unusual or out of the ordinary. For a technical position they require that you complete a technical assessment before you get to interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unusual or too difficult just pass the assessment for a technical position first then it's like any other interview   Answer Question
    There was none

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo in July 2010.

interview and then didnt hear for 2 or 3 months

horrible hr wanted to know what i was currently making at my job and never did offer me a salary i told them what i wanted and they accepted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2008.

The first interview was intented to be an on-campus interview; however, when I went through the process, they could not get a space in our career center for an interview, so I was asked to visit the headquarters campus. My first interview consisted of behavioral-based questions (like "How do you deal with conflict?" and "What is your greatest achievement?"). The interview was very laid back and I could tell it was mostly just to see if my personality would fit in with the company.

The second round of interviews consisted of three 30-minute interviews in which I learned about different positions available within the Operations department. While still behavioral-based questions, this round was designed more to determine placement rather than personality.

Once offered the position (which I accepted), the company conducted a background check and I had to complete a drug test.

Operations Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in December 2010.

I first saw pepsico when I was a sophomore in college and by the time my senior year came around I was very interested in meeting with them. They were creating a very good fast track program to upper management and I was interested. Nothing really came out of it.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time in which you had to deal with a bad worker?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2009.

Was notified several days after I applied. There were two interviewers who were friendly. The questions were quite standard as well (tell me about yourself etc.), mostly behavioural. The whole process itself was supposed to be challenging since this is just the first step from the 3 or 4 step process.