PepsiCo Operations Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

Interview

Here is the format I had: I went through an interview where two people interviewed me. It lasted about 15 minutes. Then moved on to another interview where there was just one person interviewing me. Took a tour around the facilities. Asked questions then. Then went through another interview with one person. Then the process was over.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a conflict with a group and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Process is different based on location, department, HR and hiring manager. Utilize company website to submit applications for both internal and external jobs. Screened by HR and reviewed by hiring manager if person is worthy of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• different based on location, department, HR and hiring manager   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not negotated

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Lubbock, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Consisted of 2 phone interviews and a 1:1 interview. All of the interviews mainly consisted of behavioral type questions. After the 1:1 interview, I was told that a decision would be made witin the next couple of days. The very next day the contacted me with a great offer.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2011.

Interview

Very thorough process for interviewing. You will interview with the Region Ops Director and the Zone OPs Manager first, and then if you are the preferred candidate, you will meet with the Region Vice President. Most of the questions will ask for specific examples about your ability to lead people, your ability to prioritize your work, ability to influence others with a different agenda, and your experience with leading the safety agenda.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions as long as you have an example and can phrase your responses in the format of Situation, Action, and Result.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Modesto, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

The intial contact with HR was thru a thirty minute phone interivew, which consisted of two or three behavioral questions. The second interview was an all day interview that lasted about 6 hours. It included a panel interview with six individuals, the applicants rotated through groups of 2 panel memebers. Lastly, I was invited back for a job shawdow, by the end of the week I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Frito Lay typically hires engineers or business majors for their Operations Manager positions. I graduated with a degree in Civil Engineering and once through the process realized that the off shift hours, long hours, and lack of engineering work did not appeal to me.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

Campus interview - then site interview meeting with 5 different managers - some talked more about the company and did not ask questions while others asked very technical questions or some philosophical questions regarding hourly employees. After job offer, there was a pretty good onboarding process that has since been abandoned. Today, it more or less - sink or swim. Limited onboarding, little formal training beyond technicians.

Interview Questions

• What is your opinion of unions?   1 Answer
    • Usual questions that demonstrate innovative problem solving, conflict management, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not very knowledgeable about negotiating at the time - would definitely attempt to get more vacation time if you have previous work experience -but, get it in writing.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2010.

Interview

Well what can I say. Interviews were very long, I'd say about 3-4hrs long for first interviews which consisted of 8 people interviewing you. After that was I lucky enough to get called back for a work-with out of a large group that interviewed. The work with went very well. Then the day right after I received a huge offer, graduating top of my class in starting pay without a doubt. Amazing company overall. They have a unique program in training new young talent which not that many companies do. Dream job hands down, endless growth opportunities available.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever faced a conflict with a worker? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2008.

Interview

Frito-lay is team work and team member empowrement company.

Interview Questions

• they were all equally difficul, i dont remember which one really stood up to me   1 Answer