PepsiCo

3.1

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in September 2011.

Met with college recruiters at Job fair at University. I was then asked to apply online. It see,ed the recruiters didn't care much about my pas experience during the job fair. I applied online at the Pepsico careers website and received a phone call a few days later and they performed a quick phone briefing. Typical questions but didn't get a chance to talk too much about how I could be valuable to their organization. Received a generic thank you letter in the mail the following day.

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Operation Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wooster, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wooster, OH

The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in May 2011.

It was pretty laid back. The interviewer was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a problem you have encountered with other workers   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in December 2010.

Structured interviews at the production facility with the Executive Team at the plant. We were provided a tour, then went through five separate one-on-one interviews. We were also given an opportunity to have lunch with other frontline managers currently performing the job that we were interviewing for.

Interview Questions
    • No one question was particularly difficult, however one of the interviews was simple awkward as the interviewee simply stared at you following your answer which created an extremely uncomfortable feeling.   Answer Question
    The organization made an offer the day after my interview. I was told that the company did not negotiate compensation, bonus or vacation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in September 2010.

My interview process consist of 3 parts. First was a tour of the plant. Second was a three round interview with 2 person each that lasted about 15 to 20 minutes per round. And the third round was lunch with the current operations resources on site.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in August 2010.

Interviewing process will include a first phone interview (mostly for screening purposes) and a second in-person interview. The key with everyone in West Valley is to mention teamwork/teams first and foremost,

Interview Questions
    • They, of course, asked the standard interview questions. So be prepared for those. Most people are least prepared for the question, "What are your weaknesses?"   Answer Question
    They gave a salary and made it clear it was not negotiable. I'm not sure if that's actually true though. Personally I believe that everything is negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in March 2010.

Campus recruiting, followed by on campus interviews the next day. After those I was asked to visit the plant where I met with about 10 more people that paired up for an interview with me. After that, they contacted me back to give me an offer and ask for all the needed paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • I dont recall any unexpected questions. Some of them asked for examples on how to effectively lead a team and experience on a Supply Chain environment.   Answer Question
    n/a

Operations Resource Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2009.

I was hired straight out of college... It's important to stress examples of leadership, a strong care for product quality (delighting the consumer), and an eye for safety. The interview process was with a few members of the factory's leadership team. Expect to go on a plant tour and learn how the chips are made. Frito loves to hire engineers, but please be aware that the Operations Resource position is all about being a supervisor --- not an engineer. The interviewers will likely ask if you're willing to work long hours (11+ per day), weekends, and off-shifts. If you decline, you won't be getting the job. But if you say yes, be ready to deal with a very hardworking, fast-pasted environment where you *will* be working an off-shift, weekends, and holidays.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever been in a situation where someone derailed your meeting? What did you do in that situation?   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate.

Operations Resource Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

1 phone interview, 1 in person formal interview, 1 informal interview w/ tour

Interview Questions
    • Have to respond to interviews in this way: situation, action, result.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate since it was my first job out of college and the pay was very good.

Operations Resource Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Hired via college recruiting. Had an onsite interview at the college. Afterwards, I had panel interviews on location at the hiring plant. I had a final interview with the Area Director (this position no longer exists).

Interview Questions
    • Questions were your standard behavioral based type, "Tell me a time when, blah, blah, blah".   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate a lot. For college hires, Frito-Lay tends to pay what your major is typically paid.

Operations Resource Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Phone interview, followed up behavior based questions in the formal interview. Nothing you wouldn't expect.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work nights and weekends to the total of 50+hours a week.   Answer Question