PepsiCo Packer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2014

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Packer Interview

3 interviews which took about a month and a half to complete.. regualr questions about if your able to perform certain things like work overtime, lift 30 pounds etc. had to take a hair test.

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beloit, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beloit, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Applications are only accepted via computer/online during a very limited time. There is an initial interview and "Select Test." There is a drug test and background check that must be passed before being hired. The drug test is a hair test. They take the applicants into the production plant and let them try packing to get a feel and sight of what they'll be doing.

Interview Questions
    • It's been too many years since I did a packer interview so I don't remember the questions but they were "basic" interview questions.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation. It is what it is. Everyone starts at the same pay rate and benefits and everyone progresses at the same rate. There is no performance bonus.

Packer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in December 2010.

Applied online and received a call around 3 weeks later.. then I did a phone interview and then followed that up with an interview that rotated between three different interviewers..then i received a call to come in for a drug test and then i was called telling me where to do my orientation

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation in which you encountered an employee doing something unethical..what was your response and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in April 2010.

Drug test required. Interview was short and direct.

Packer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in May 2008.

You walk into a large room filled with other Frito-Lay job applicants. They ask you to fill out an application. You then put the application into an envelope and give it to the coordinator of the event. You then sit in the room and wait for the coordinator to call your name. During my interview, there were 2 interviewers. They ask you pretty simple questions really- mostly relating to your past experiences. Give them enough valid and useful information for them to write on your review- as they will be filling this out throughout your interview, and you will be set.