PepsiCo

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Part Time Detailer Interview

Part Time Detailer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied Online. Got a call two weeks later asking if I was still interested. Met with hiring manager. Standard casual interview, nothing too stressful. Majority of time just explained the job. As I was leaving the manger mentioned 14 more interviews were scheduled for this position. Yikes.

Part Time Detailer Interview

Part Time Detailer
Pueblo, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online via the Frito Lay Careers website. After a few days I received a call from their hiring coordinator. We scheduled an interview.
At the interview, he asked what I knew about Frito Lay.
We went over my application and he asked a few questions about my driving record.
He then described the aspects of the job, what the shift times would be, and the pay for the job.
Interview questions included:
How do you feel about working in the evenings, weekends, and holidays?
Would you be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays?
Can you give an example of working weekends and holidays from a previous job?
How many hours a week have you worked night and weekends in a previous job?
Are you able to lift 50 pounds with reasonable accommodations?
Are you able to stand, bend, lift, and do other physically taxing movements for long periods of time with reasonable accommodations?
How much are you looking to get paid for this position/how do you feel about the pay?
Why do you want to work here?
Do you have any questions for me?
He informed me he would be completing the hiring process that week. If I was selected I would have to submit to a comprehensive background check including a driving record report and a hair follicle drug test.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!