PepsiCo Product Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2008.

It was a painless process. Things are quite informal at SAP on the surface, but come prepared. These guys are really smart and are trying to get to know you well. The only way they can do that is to ask you tough questions. Be brief but clear. That's a skill.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time in your career that you were overwhelmed. What did you do about it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PepsiCo in December 2011.

It was our university campus placement..company was mumbai based ARIES AGRO.mainly dealing with bio fertilizers & chelating agents.. Selection wz done on the basis of GROUP DISCUSSION IST. den dre wz technical interview, & finally HR interview,, i qualified all the three rounds.. I got a final call from the company that i hav qualified HR,,BT AT LAST dey declined the offer by saying dey dont want female employee nd wanted me to adjust sum where in other department..nd i rejected that offer.

Interview Questions
    • being a food technologist hw cum u cn work in a biofertizer company?   View Answer

bcoz i wznt given department which i deserverd..i wanted to work in R & D department bt dey wanted me to work in Sales..

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!