PepsiCo

2.4

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo in September 2014.

Interview conducted on the web. The VP could not see me for the most part. But we could hear each other. The process was tested ahead of time but the process did not work out well at the time of the interview and there was no technical people to ensure that the process was run smoothly.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo in March 2014.

Phone Interview was very easy, my manger was actually at a job site so he was a bit rushed but I feel like that worked to my advantage

After the phone interview I was scheduled to meet with two principle engineers and an engineer. It was a smooth process and I had a pleasure meeting everyone

Interview Questions
    • This work may seem easy to you, we're afraid you might be bored can you explain to us why we shouldn't worry.   View Answer
    Wen through a contractor who I negotiated with

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Recruiter called me, had telephone interview with hiring manager, the face to face interview. Face to face was weird as most people involved were folks I didn't work with or for. Biggest issue was salary negotiations - PepsiCo completely low balled the position and barely came close to market standards. Then, there was a drug test.

Interview Questions
    PepsiCo completely low balled the position and barely came close to market standards. Was like pulling teeth to get 15% lower than typical hourly rate.

Marketing Insights MBA Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in March 2013.

I applied via website. About two weeks later, I received an invitation to interview. I spoke to two people at Pepsi during my interview, which was conducted remotely via video conference. About a week later, I received an offer. I never met anyone in person during the process. This was the first year they hired for an MBA summer internship position in the Insights Dept.

Interview Questions
    • What do you predict will be a global food trend in the future?   View Answer

I received an offer from a company that I was more interested in.

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in May 2011.

I must say that everyone I met were every nice and pleasant. The interview took 4 hours give or take. It was a series of one on one interviews starting from the VP, Director, Manager, etc. Almost all questions were situational ("tell me about the time when...") questions.

Overall, I had a great experience, however, it took them almost a month to get back to you for the result. The like taking their time.

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in April 2011.

Phone interview followed by in person interview with 4 people on team

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo in March 2011.

Interview and hiring process took a very long time so be prepared to wait. There were a mix of telephone calls and back-to-back in person interviews. People were more conversational than interested in posing situational questions, but I'm sure that depends on the person's style. Everyone was very friendly and made the process smooth.

Pepsico Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2010.

The interview was pretty straight forward. I was asked to walk through my resume, talk about experiences working in a team and to describe what I believe the role was like. I tried to tie in different experiences I have had in the past to what the role requirements looked like. Then I was asked if I had any questions for the interviewer. Overall very friendly and pleasant. I interviewed with four different people ranging in roles from SVP to Manager.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate much. I was able to negotiate a few additional vacation days, but aside from that HR would not budge on much.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in May 2010.

Simple 1-1, face-face interview on-site using resume and letter of recommendation

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo in April 2010.

Met with the hiring manager and thought it went well. I believed he really liked me. The second person to interview me seemed like she felt I was too much experience even though this was a contract job. I would think you would want experience for a contract job. Both individuals were really nice to me and the conversation went well.

Interview Questions
    • Since you have led IT departments and this position requires a very hands on person, how would you handle this.   View Answer