PepsiCo RSR Route Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Farmington, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

very quick process, basic questions about previous work history and what skills can you bring to Pespico. The process seemed a bit rushed but it was on a Friday afternoon.

Interview Questions

• do you work well with groups or do you work best by yourself   1 Answer

I had a better offer closer to home

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Gathered n room with 9 other people. Told we had all passed the sales test we took online. 6 were called into another room, I was last to b interviewed. Very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• When last time you lifted 15 lbs or more? Do have problem bending stooping? Why Frito lay?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate a little

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Applied on line , went through the process of the job session where hiring manager explains job description , salary, and interview process. Did the drive along first then a 20-30 minute interview five days later. Asked about my background experience ,knowledge, and skills. Was told after interview that I may get a call a week later if they find interest in me or a refusal letter. Two hour later I got a call to meet with the district sales manager in 5 days. Don't know if this is a good sign but will be ready for the next step . Best is to practice and research company you are looking for and memorize best answers of questions they may throw at you.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

It was a panel style interview. There were two people that were there and read scripted questions. Best to give in depth answers. There may have been five or six questions in all. Went fairly quick though.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had an upset customer, why were they upset and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (West Palm Beach, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Went for initial interview with 8 other candidates at the West Palm Beach office. First there was a presentation about the company and then we had our initial interviews with 2 different managers. One week later was called in to do a ride along. Everything went great. One week later was called in for the another set of interviews. It was at this point that I realized that I would not be getting the job because I was white. Both the hiring managers; Stan and Al, were African American and their interview questions made me realize that they did not like white men.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2014.

Interview

Very laid back interview. Asked the normal questions for jobs that deal with customers/sales. " Name a certain time when I went above and beyond in order to satisfy a customer". Similar questions like what I could provide that other interviewees could not provide. Very non-threatening interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Interview

first they contact you for a Interview then to arrange a work with, where you get to work with someone to see if you feel this is the job for you. then if you/they are still you begin the training program which is one week learning of the company and Procedures, and One Month training on a Route with a Trainer

Interview Questions

• No difficult Questions but after Work With, they will ask what you felt about the job any and I mean Any Negative View or Comment may result in them not contacting you again   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus website was invited to interview at my school's career fair. The first interview went very well, a couple weeks later I was invited to interview for a full day in Atlanta. The interviews in Atlanta at what they called a campus assessment consisted of one traditional interview, a sales pitch, a decision situation, a resume presentation, and a tour. All of these were conducted with 2 current employees.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince upper level executives to test a new product on your campus?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (La Mirada, CA).

Interview

The process is long and difficult but for a reason. It starts with a prescreening online, then they invite you to fill out an app with a current DMV printout and schedule a full day ride along with an RSR to give you an idea of what you're getting into. then there's a couple more interviews before you're given the go ahead.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

on line questionnaire initially. followed up by a telephone interview. then a target/selective interview

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had a great idea, but management was either reluctant to follow, or didn't follow   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. pay rate is set, dependent upon route type