PepsiCo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Route Sales Substitute Interview

Route Sales Substitute
Columbia, TN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2011.

Interview Details – This was an internal job posting for already employed associates. Would have been for a promotion. Questions revolved around experience, how would I handle customer complaints and issues. The competition far exceeded me in experience and, as such, it was a courtesy interview. Had I been an actual contender, the interview might have been a little more involved. No fault to the company. At least I was given the chance to compete and will have an edge for the next time a similar position comes available. The interviewers were professional as always, and relaxed. If this is your first time applying with Frito-Lay, give it your all. This is a great company for which to work.

Interview Questions

• Describe similar experience you have as a route sales person?   Answer Question
  • A customer is upset over a service issue that is beyond your control (ie production issues affecting their stock levels). As the company representative, how would you handle this while providing a positive view of the company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

PepsiCo Videos

PepsiCo – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo Route Sales Substitute interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees and interview candidates.