PepsiCo

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Future Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2014.

I applied online through my college career site and received an email that I was invited to a recruiting event at the PepsiCo Beverages plant in St Louis. This event ended up being a 1 hour presentation and lunch from them, and then a 1 hour interview section that included 2 30 minute interviews with 2 different people. They were very friendly and the presentation was very informative. They each asked me about myself and then asked 4-5 behavioral questions. Pretty simple and straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • Please explain a time in which you could see someone struggling, how you decided to help that person and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Better offers.

General Warehouse Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2014.

Fill out application online, you can check the status of you application online. If they are interested in scheduling you an interview they will email you, and do a phone interview before they do it face to face. During the interview they give you some insights about the company, benefits, pay rate of position, and ask you questions pertaining to the job. If you are hired I assume they will contact you by email or phone.

I got decline because I didn't meet the needs of the business