PepsiCo

www.pepsico.com

PepsiCo Sales Associate Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

very basic general queston

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo in March 2014.

A bit confusing at first. Had an information session at my school, then wanted people to sign up for interviews. The interview was really basic, but then they gave you a synopsis of what this position entails (long hours, probably won't move up fast, but eventually).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo in November 2011.

First there was an on campus interview. Then they flew me out to Chicago for a 2 day interview process. Interviewed with 3 different people and did a sales presentation. Pepsi sends you the sales scenario before you arrive at the interview site. While giving your sales pitch make sure to look for ques they will give to close the sales. You don't have to get through your whole sales pitch to sell them on your idea. Make sure to be creative in your negotiation tactics because they are looking to see how you can negotiate with a client to get more floor space for their products. At the end of the day Pepsi takes groups of people into separate rooms and does a group resume review. Its easy to talk about yourself when your one on one with an interviewer but be ready to highlight yourself clearly in front of a large group of people.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2010.

the interview was at my college, this position requires a lot of training and boot camp style process, it was very personable, the training process will require you to drive a truck of frito lay products to various vendors in your area