PepsiCo Sales Development Program Interview Questions

3.1

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, DE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2013.

They asked the normal behavioral questions. Tell me about yourself, a time where your back was against the wall, a time when you have to make a difficult decision, a time when you showed leadership qualities. It was a tough interview for sure.

Interview Questions
  • I believe they asked a question about ethics, and I always feel that those questions were toughest to answer.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2012.

They recruited on campus so I had my first interview there. I talked to one guy for about a half hour and then a lady for another half hour. They were really nice, very professional. They flew me out to Detroit for my second/final interview, which was a 2 day thing. The first night was dinner, socializing and the candidates asking a panel questions for a couple hours. The next day was interviewing with 3 different people for about 45 minutes each. One was a sales pitch, the other 2 were a lot of behavioral questions. The last part was going through your resume to a group of about 20 other candidates and interviewers. Pretty intense and long. Everyone there was an over-achiever.

Interview Questions
    • If the manager responsible for receiving a shipment did not show up to work one day, how would you handle it? The shipment still needs to get there otherwise the store will not have the correct products and it can't be late.   Answer Question
    I am not sure if you could negotiate, but they start you off well for just graduating college, so I didn't feel the need to.

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Many behaioral quesitons

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were under pressure and performed   Answer Question

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Overall the interview process was short and sweet. You get to the office and listen to a short presentation given by HR for about 1/2 hour. Then you have to give a presentation of your resume to 3 HR employees for about 10 minutes - kind of like pitching yourself. Then there are two 30 minutes interviews. After that I had to act out a sales scenario for about 15 minutes with a manager. They are open to answering questions and everyone was nice.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were behavioral based. So like, what would you do if your store was out of stock and it was the weekend?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2013.

Submitted an application and was granted a chance for an interview. The interview was done in private manner, with 2 people from a Human Resources department. Everything was done politely and I appreciated it.

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Got an interview through university career center. Was interviewed by 2 people, the whole process seemed very disorganized and the interviewers did strike me as a bit unprofessional.
    The whole thing just seemed very awkward and they refused to talk about the salary range,which obviously makes it seem like they would try to lowball me further in the interview process.

Sales Development Program Interview

on campus interview, phone interview, fly to las vegas for banquet and all day interview plus tour of plant.

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

first round- one on one interview, second round- on site interview

Sales Development Program Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2011.

The interviewer was uptight and unfriendly. Seemed unimpressed by my skills and experience and interest in Pepsi's business operations.

Interview Questions

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!