PepsiCo

2.9

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Wilmington, DE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Wilmington, DE

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

It was the worst interview. Everyone I interacted with was so rude. I also did not see one female in the whole office. I got the interview after applying online at school the interview took about a week but waiting to hear back took two months.

Interview Questions
  • What grade you recieved in a leadership or business class?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

They asked general question asked about my goals and what I know about the company. They seemed to enjoy that I did a lot of community service. During the interview, there were two other guys being interview as well. I read that they do not hire many girls for the position and that person was right. I was told that I was the only girl selected to be interviewed for the program and I did not make it very far.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you were in the wrong and not your coworker?   Answer Question

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

interviewed after meeting with representatives at my school's career fair. 1 on 1 interview, all behavioral based, the guy was awesome and very positive. hear back 2 weeks later and was asked to attend a 2 day event for the final interviews at the regional location. networking dinner with interviews the next day. it seemed as though they wanted to weed out people who doubted if this was the job for them by talking about the difficulties of the job, but always reinforced how blessed they believe they were now to have had that experience and how much it pays off in the end. interviews the next day which included 2 behavior interviews, one case study, and one sales scenario, so 4 interviews total. intimidating but be confident and prepared and you will do well. Very much liked the company going into the final event of interviews, and left loving the company!

Interview Questions
    • sales scenario 1 on 1 interview if you are inexperienced in sales, they want to see how you handle the pressure of a real life b2b sales situation.   Answer Question
    no negotiation in starting salary for the campus sales development program, salary is based on geographic cost of living.

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2014.

My initial interview was on-campus. Within 24 hours of my on-campus interview, I heard that they would be flying me to Nashville, TN for a two-day interview event. The first day consisted of a presentation, panel discussion, and networking dinner. The next day consisted of four interviews: a case study, sales pitch, and two behavioral interviews.

For a global, billion dollar company I thought the process was somewhat unprofessional. A group of candidates drove, while a group of candidates flew. They did provide a shuttle to an from the airport; however, they did not provide a shuttle from PepsiCo to the hotel, the hotel to dinner, or etc. Flying candidates had to get rides with a candidate that drove.

Also, we were told that we would receive a phone call or e-mail the day after the interviews informing us of an offer or not. Multiple candidates received phone calls; however, other candidates received nothing. I find it unprofessional that those not receiving offers were not informed when calls were made. Apparently someone was supposed to facilitate the e-mails, but failed to do so. Again, unprofessional.

We were told we were the top candidates and there were 15 open positions. Assuming they were not lying, almost everyone should have received an offer. I got a sense that they already knew who they wanted to hire; therefore, wasting candidates time.

Overall, the experience was enjoyable until the final notifications. The PepsiCo interview process was great for practicing interviews as it was intense. I am not upset I did not receive an offer, simply upset that candidates not receiving an offer were not informed in the manner PepsiCo said we would be informed.

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Many behaioral quesitons

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were under pressure and performed   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in April 2013.

They asked the normal behavioral questions. Tell me about yourself, a time where your back was against the wall, a time when you have to make a difficult decision, a time when you showed leadership qualities. It was a tough interview for sure.

Interview Questions
    • I believe they asked a question about ethics, and I always feel that those questions were toughest to answer.   View Answer

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Overall the interview process was short and sweet. You get to the office and listen to a short presentation given by HR for about 1/2 hour. Then you have to give a presentation of your resume to 3 HR employees for about 10 minutes - kind of like pitching yourself. Then there are two 30 minutes interviews. After that I had to act out a sales scenario for about 15 minutes with a manager. They are open to answering questions and everyone was nice.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were behavioral based. So like, what would you do if your store was out of stock and it was the weekend?   Answer Question

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Got an interview through university career center. Was interviewed by 2 people, the whole process seemed very disorganized and the interviewers did strike me as a bit unprofessional.
    The whole thing just seemed very awkward and they refused to talk about the salary range,which obviously makes it seem like they would try to lowball me further in the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in March 2013.

Submitted an application and was granted a chance for an interview. The interview was done in private manner, with 2 people from a Human Resources department. Everything was done politely and I appreciated it.

Sales Development Program Interview

on campus interview, phone interview, fly to las vegas for banquet and all day interview plus tour of plant.