PepsiCo Sales Interview Questions

3.4

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I did mine over Skype and it was pretty straight forward. Make sure you know Pepsi Products! It was overall a good experience as an interview and with the company. They read your resume so prepared to be questioned on it! The interview took about 10 minutes but it felt like it went by fast.

I didn't negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Sales Interview

I went through a course of 3 interviews. All of the interview had a majority of behavioral questions and leadership experience questions. Pretty standard questions, nothing caught me off guard.

Interview Questions
    • What most do you like about PepsiCo that makes you want to work here?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

phone interview took 30 min

Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I applied online through my university and was contacted to schedule an on campus interview. My interview lasted about an hour and a half and I spoke with four different executives. Standard interview questions, i.e. "Tell me about a time you failed and had to pick yourself back up...." or "What was your biggest accomplishment in the past year?"

I felt my interview went very well. I connected well with the recruiters and was able to give detailed stories and examples in response to each question. At the end of my interview, one of the recruiters shook my hand and said "we will definitely be in touch!"

Unfortunately I never heard from them further. I was somewhat surprised that I wasn't chosen for a second interview. I think they were looking for someone with more of a business/sales focused education which is not my major.

Sales Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in May 2010.

Company usually hires during March. Interview process is fairly quick. My biggest advice is to talk more about the results you have achieved in your last company, role, organization. PepsiCo is VERY result oriented. They don't care about your job description, they care about the results you can bring to the table and how you can impact the company.

Interview Questions
    No, no negotiation at all.

Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in August 2009.

Professional, well organized, enjoyable

Interview Questions
    • How did you change the performance of your territory?   Answer Question
    • What do you look for when hiring a sales representative?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2009.

The process was long with long waiting gaps in between. There were many steps to the process and each seemed to be handled by a different HR contractor. After the initial application, I was contacted very quickly and advised I was selected for a phone interview. During the interview the requirements of the job were stressed and we talked about my resume. Then I had to do all the various tests, wait for results at each stage and then go in for an in person interview. I was offered the job a few days after that final interview.