PepsiCo

PepsiCo Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2011.

The company was very quick in responding to my resume, conducting an initial phone interview, and then scheduling an interview on campus. The one on one interview went great, or so I thought, but I was denied to move forward in the interviewing process.

Interview Questions
  • Name a difficult time in a group and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo in April 2011.

Very extensive interview process. Began with me submitting my resume online. Was then contacted for on campus interview. Chosen to move onto the next stage, via corporate interviews in California. Pepsico paid for all the travel and accommodation expenses. Day1: Pepsico managers presented the company. Day2: Given a thorough tour of a Pepsico plant, followed by 3 interviews with managers (situational, resume presentation, personality). Good experience.

Interview Questions