PepsiCo

Updated Nov 10, 2014
Updated Nov 10, 2014

31 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Applied online. Attended a career fair at my school and spoke with the PepsiCo recruiters there. They were impressed by my resume and contacted me the same day. I did a phone interview. In person interview with a zone manager and DSL. Then a ride along (at 3:30am) with a RSR. My final interview is tomorrow which I was told would last from 8am-2pm!!!! They paid for my travel and hotel stay! :) Wish me luck

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Straight forward, I applied online through my university then received an email to complete an assessment. Following the assessment, I had a group panel interview. After the first face to face interview, there was a ride along. Following that, you would be sent to their office for final interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult. They asks very generic questions and my interviewer had zero emotion. I had my interview at 10:00am in the morning and my interviewer seemed like I was his 100th candidate that day. If you look up my the most frequently asked interview questions, you'll be fine for the first round of interviews.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2014.

I contacted a recruiter and was given a first interview. It was a short interview of about 5 behavioral based questions. I was offered a second interview on the spot. The second interview was with two different individuals. Each had about 6 behavioral based questions. Then I was asked to sell a product as my third interview. We didn't have long to prepare for that.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part was the sales criterion. You have to be prepared to sell something.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Must apply online, Normally you will go through a phone screen, a first interview comprising of 2-3 managers, and a final interview. Then you will need to wait for background screening. 3-6 week process.

Interview Questions
    • Understand a customers real needs and recommending a solution.   Answer Question
    You take it or dont.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I applied online and got an email to complete an online assessment the very next day. A week after completing the assessment I was scheduled for a phone interview which then led to a face to face interview a couple weeks later. The face to face interview consisted of basic behavioral questions and questions regarding my resume. The whole interview lasted about 30 min. I was then contacted a few days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • How would you react to a manager who was a "total jerk"?   Answer Question
    I was told it was a standard salary that was not negotiable.

Sales Representative Interview

Phone screening. Then in person interview

none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2014.

Applied on corporate website and was asked to interview on campus. First round was all behavioral questions. 30 minutes pretty straight forward. Second round is on-site and has two different interviews, one with a sales VP and one with a HR rep.

Interview Questions
    • What is a recent important decision you had to make on the spot?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Phone interview, then interview with TSM

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interviewed on college campus during career fair, after that, if they liked you they sent you to Pittsburgh for a 2-day interviewing process. A lot of socializing the first night and a panel. Second day you are basically in a group of 6-8 people the whole time doing case studies. You also do individual interviews during the second day. It's all about leadership and they are looking for something very specific.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any "difficult" or "unexpected" questions. Possibly the sales scenario was the most difficult. Literally act as if you are selling someone something, not at an interview.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Met with Pepsico through campus recruiting. Then I had an on campus interview. Then they flew me out for a final round interview with Senior Leaders of the company. For the final round interview, they had me prepare for four different interviews. One was a classic interview i.e. "Why are you the best candidate for the job?". Another one was a sales scenario where I had to role play. Another one was a case study that demonstrated how I handle multiple problems at once. The last one was where they projected my resume onto a screen and told me to sell myself in 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • They throw curve balls in the case study. i.e "So you have three places to be tomorrow. You can't go to all of these places because they are too far from each other. Who do you tell that you can't serve and why?"   Answer Question