PepsiCo Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2015

3.2

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied through my University. Interviews were in 2 person and then 1 on Skype. Interviewees were outgoing and friendly, made you feel very comfortable. Be sure to keep Frito and Pepsi interview discussions separate. It was basic behavioral questions along with some industry questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

First Round: Not too bad. Normal interview questions. They asked me to walk them through my resume and then I received and email 2 weeks after for a second round interview/plant tour.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Campus visit & interview, second round interviews in orlando and final phone interview. 1st interview short behavioral questions, 2nd interview half day of 4 separate interviews including case study, selling scenario and resume presentation. 2nd round gave you information and allowed you to prepare for the interviews. Friendly employees. Wanted to see if you would fit into their culture. Wanted you to understand how difficult the job is but how rewarding PepsiCo as a whole can be. Looking for confidence. Asking a lot of questions helped! Overall, not too difficult.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied online. Attended a career fair at my school and spoke with the PepsiCo recruiters there. They were impressed by my resume and contacted me the same day. I did a phone interview. In person interview with a zone manager and DSL. Then a ride along (at 3:30am) with a RSR. My final interview is tomorrow which I was told would last from 8am-2pm!!!! They paid for my travel and hotel stay! :) Wish me luck

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Must apply online, Normally you will go through a phone screen, a first interview comprising of 2-3 managers, and a final interview. Then you will need to wait for background screening. 3-6 week process.

Interview Questions

• Understand a customers real needs and recommending a solution.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You take it or dont.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I applied online and got an email to complete an online assessment the very next day. A week after completing the assessment I was scheduled for a phone interview which then led to a face to face interview a couple weeks later. The face to face interview consisted of basic behavioral questions and questions regarding my resume. The whole interview lasted about 30 min. I was then contacted a few days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to a manager who was a "total jerk"?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told it was a standard salary that was not negotiable.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Phone screening. Then in person interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then interview with TSM

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2014.

Interview

Very friendly. Very casual. Interviewer took time to listen to answers and ask secondary questions off my answers. I never felt nervous about my answers and I never felt like the interviewer was trying to trip me up. I felt the interview process was very fair and allowed me to sell myself past what was already on my resume.

Interview Questions

• What do I bring to this job that would make companies want to work with PepsiCo?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Met with Pepsico through campus recruiting. Then I had an on campus interview. Then they flew me out for a final round interview with Senior Leaders of the company. For the final round interview, they had me prepare for four different interviews. One was a classic interview i.e. "Why are you the best candidate for the job?". Another one was a sales scenario where I had to role play. Another one was a case study that demonstrated how I handle multiple problems at once. The last one was where they projected my resume onto a screen and told me to sell myself in 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They throw curve balls in the case study. i.e "So you have three places to be tomorrow. You can't go to all of these places because they are too far from each other. Who do you tell that you can't serve and why?"   Answer Question