PepsiCo Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2014
Updated Oct 28, 2014

30 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Applied online. Attended a career fair at my school and spoke with the PepsiCo recruiters there. They were impressed by my resume and contacted me the same day. I did a phone interview. In person interview with a zone manager and DSL. Then a ride along (at 3:30am) with a RSR. My final interview is tomorrow which I was told would last from 8am-2pm!!!! They paid for my travel and hotel stay! :) Wish me luck

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Straight forward, I applied online through my university then received an email to complete an assessment. Following the assessment, I had a group panel interview. After the first face to face interview, there was a ride along. Following that, you would be sent to their office for final interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult. They asks very generic questions and my interviewer had zero emotion. I had my interview at 10:00am in the morning and my interviewer seemed like I was his 100th candidate that day. If you look up my the most frequently asked interview questions, you'll be fine for the first round of interviews.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in August 2014.

I applied online and only got a call a month later. We arranged an interview about a week later. I felt at ease while being interviewed, but the questions were all alike. It was hard not to repeat yourself over again. It was a one on one interview. They told me I would hear from them within the next week even if I didn't get the job and its been a month and still nothing.

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell your product to a customer so he refers it to other business contacts?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2013.

Phone interview, in person interview, then location interview based on where I wanted to be located for the position. Was flown to my territory for the final interview and then given a tour of the location.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Must apply online, Normally you will go through a phone screen, a first interview comprising of 2-3 managers, and a final interview. Then you will need to wait for background screening. 3-6 week process.

Interview Questions
    • Understand a customers real needs and recommending a solution.   Answer Question
    You take it or dont.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2014.

Applied on corporate website and was asked to interview on campus. First round was all behavioral questions. 30 minutes pretty straight forward. Second round is on-site and has two different interviews, one with a sales VP and one with a HR rep.

Interview Questions
    • What is a recent important decision you had to make on the spot?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I applied online and got an email to complete an online assessment the very next day. A week after completing the assessment I was scheduled for a phone interview which then led to a face to face interview a couple weeks later. The face to face interview consisted of basic behavioral questions and questions regarding my resume. The whole interview lasted about 30 min. I was then contacted a few days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • How would you react to a manager who was a "total jerk"?   Answer Question
    I was told it was a standard salary that was not negotiable.

Sales Representative Interview

Phone screening. Then in person interview

none.

Sales Representative Interview

Phone interview, then interview with TSM

Sales Representative Interview

Met at university Campus recruitment and sent resume and cover letter to HR personnel and Sales Manager directly. I did not apply online. Had a phone interview within a week, a in person interview the next day and a route ride shadow the next day. The whole interview progress was fairly quick, but took a very long time to get a response/update about things (~2 months).

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty easy..
      One was what would you do if you messed up an order and the customer is very upset. For example you placed too much inventory.
        Answer Question