PepsiCo

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sanitation Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Applied online, got an email for interview times, went in panel interview consisting of maybe 5-6 questions

Negotiation Details – None started at $19

Rosenberg, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2009.

Interview Details – This was simple, though they do require select testing (basic common sense for most) and hair follicle drug testing.

Interview Question – Many of the questions were safety related.   Answer Question

Sanitation Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2012.

Interview Details – Was asked detailed questions about my work history and what my thoughts where at being a team leader and how I handled certain Issues at previous jobs.please describe a situation where you realized an employee was doing something wrong, and what you did. another question was: please describe a situation where you saw something unsafe. and what you did once you realized this situation.there was two(2) people asking these types of questions. i assume they will pick the best ones, and schedule 1 on 1 to determine who gets the job. will keep everyone informed.

Interview Question – Please describe a situation where you realized an employee was doing something wrong?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty much was told how much the position was offering and was asked if I was ok with it. Just go into the interview with a positive spirit and not to show too much nervousness.Make sure you have a good idea about the position that you are going to apply for because most of the questions I was asked was pretty much the same as my current job but different Roles.

Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

PepsiCo Videos

PepsiCo – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo Sanitation interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees and interview candidates.