PepsiCo Sanitation Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2014
Updated Apr 1, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sanitation Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Applied online, got an email for interview times, went in panel interview consisting of maybe 5-6 questions

None started at $19

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rosenberg, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosenberg, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2009.

This was simple, though they do require select testing (basic common sense for most) and hair follicle drug testing.

Interview Questions

Sanitation Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2012.

Was asked detailed questions about my work history and what my thoughts where at being a team leader and how I handled certain Issues at previous jobs.please describe a situation where you realized an employee was doing something wrong, and what you did. another question was: please describe a situation where you saw something unsafe. and what you did once you realized this situation.there was two(2) people asking these types of questions. i assume they will pick the best ones, and schedule 1 on 1 to determine who gets the job. will keep everyone informed.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe a situation where you realized an employee was doing something wrong?   Answer Question
    Pretty much was told how much the position was offering and was asked if I was ok with it. Just go into the interview with a positive spirit and not to show too much nervousness.Make sure you have a good idea about the position that you are going to apply for because most of the questions I was asked was pretty much the same as my current job but different Roles.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!