PepsiCo

Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2014.

PepsiCo had a booth at the Career Fair
Campus Hiring Event
Spoke with a representative and gave them my resume
Scheduled a personal Interview a few days later.
After the 1 on 1 interview followed a phone Interview with a few more managers.
Offer was extended and accepted.
Drug screening and began work.

Interview Questions
Internships don't really have much negotiating room. Just accepted the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Three rounds of interviews. First was a campus recruitment interview. Pretty standard stuff. The second was a day of wining and dining in the city and an introduction to PepsiCo. Never saw the third round.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I had two interviews. I learned about an opening from a friend and applied online as soon as it was posted. I met with the hiring manager and his counterpart and the warehouse supervisor to get a feel for the group and they told me about the position and asked me a lot of questions. The next interview included a tour of the facility and some of the other employees, which I appreciated. It let me know more about the culture.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions. It's a bunch of good ol' boys so you need to be prepared for blatant honesty (no passive aggressive office politics here), Values (you won't fit in if you're a snake or dishonest), and some fun (you need to let loose and relax, office pranks and jokes make the day shorter).   View Answer
    They offered, I accepted. It was 10% more than my last job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeview, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeview, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2012.

Interviewed on campus, then went on-site for a final round interview. On-campus interview was with a manager and a supply chain analyst from my university. Final round interview consisted of 4 1-on-1 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too challenging, mostly behavioral based. Know what is on your resume and how to explain it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in June 2011.

Applied multiple times to the same position through their open position email notification system, had one interview over the phone with a talent acquisition specialist and then one in person with the manager alone and was basically hired on the spot.

I told them what I was currently making and asked for $5,000 above that, which they accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in March 2011.

Straight forward, Requirement specific.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you need VBA code to access data from one Excel file to another?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in April 2011.

Had a phone interview with 2 managers

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you were a part of a team and you did something to help the team achieve success.   Answer Question