PepsiCo

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Three rounds of interviews. First was a campus recruitment interview. Pretty standard stuff. The second was a day of wining and dining in the city and an introduction to PepsiCo. Never saw the third round.

Interview Question – Nothing you haven't heard before   Answer Question

Hartford, CT

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied multiple times to the same position through their open position email notification system, had one interview over the phone with a talent acquisition specialist and then one in person with the manager alone and was basically hired on the spot.

Negotiation Details – I told them what I was currently making and asked for $5,000 above that, which they accepted.

Very Easy Interview

Supply Chain Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – I had two interviews. I learned about an opening from a friend and applied online as soon as it was posted. I met with the hiring manager and his counterpart and the warehouse supervisor to get a feel for the group and they told me about the position and asked me a lot of questions. The next interview included a tour of the facility and some of the other employees, which I appreciated. It let me know more about the culture.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions. It's a bunch of good ol' boys so you need to be prepared for blatant honesty (no passive aggressive office politics here), Values (you won't fit in if you're a snake or dishonest), and some fun (you need to let loose and relax, office pranks and jokes make the day shorter).   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered, I accepted. It was 10% more than my last job.

Bridgeview, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed on campus, then went on-site for a final round interview. On-campus interview was with a manager and a supply chain analyst from my university. Final round interview consisted of 4 1-on-1 interviews.

Interview Question – Nothing too challenging, mostly behavioral based. Know what is on your resume and how to explain it.   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2011.

Interview Details – Straight forward, Requirement specific.

Interview Question – Why do you need VBA code to access data from one Excel file to another?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2011.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with 2 managers

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you were a part of a team and you did something to help the team achieve success.   Answer Question

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!