PepsiCo

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Met representatives at a college campus information session, everybody who attended was granted an interview. First interview was on campus, two PepsiCo associates that asked behavioral questions (biggest achievement, strengths and weaknesses, working in a team, etc.), pretty low key. I received a call about a week later and my next interview was on-site.

Went on-site and had a panel interview with four employees, more behavioral questions but some technical about LSS.

Interview Question – When and why would you use regression analysis?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tried to negotiate, they didn't budge even though I had another offer that had a higher salary.

Burnsville, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2013.

Interview Details – The initial Communication after I first sent them my resume was pretty poor. It took a couple weeks before I received any type of confirmation that my resume had been received. When I did receive confirmation, they were quick to offer me an interview, which I gladly accepted. The interview process was pretty quick and easy. They had a two part interview set up, the first of which was with their Product Availability Supervisor (PAS), and Product Availability Manager (PAM). The second was with the Warehouse Manager and another Supervisor. Each interview had a lot of situation / what if questions. I felt very good about the interview when I left and I new I would get the job even though one of the managers seemed very worried about by me being in the Marine Corps and how much time it would take away from the business. It took them forever to make their decision. I received a call about two months later with a job offer, I initially told them I would need a couple days to think about the offer which they allowed for, I accepted the offer two days later.

Interview Question – Who would you place more of your time and or loyalty towards if a conflict of scheduling or career advancement came about, Pepsi or the Marine Corps.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a whole lot of negotiation with the offer they gave me, as I was fairly happy with the offer, especially since it wasn't a straight salary, I would be overtime eligible.

Supply Chain Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – Had an on campus interview and they took the candidates out to dinner the night before. Nice people easy to talk to. Questions asked a lot of situational questions about how to interact with difficult employees and managing people.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had a problem, and you correlated it with another problem to discover a solution.   Answer Question

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!