PepsiCo

2.8

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I interviewed on campus through on campus recruiting. Initial interview was 30 minutes long conducted by a warehousing manager from a local plant. He had me walk him through my resume and then asked 3 or 4 behavorial type questions. They took over a month to get back to us and told us a week before the second round interview which is a 2 day event, luckily I could make time.

Interview Questions
  • All behavioral-- one was about having conflict with a group member or co-worker and how you handled it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Supply Chain Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Was told to apply online after a career fair. I did so and heard back after a few days for a pre-screen interview. After the pre-screen phone call I was invited to interview in person. The in person interview was pretty extensive. It included a tour of the facility and then 3, 2-person panels asking me generic HR questions. At the same time as me there were 2 other candidates interviewing for the same position.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions. Most of the questions went along the lines of tell us a time where... and then fill in the blank with various situations.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase as it was a pre-set internship position.

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Workers were nice, but engineers seemed more rigid than the business and sales representatives. They focus on career fairs and filter interviews through university career organizations for the college they are looking to hire from. On campus interviews are common. Aside from these outlets, PepsiCo does create info sessions for college students actively seeking employment. This is helpful for those committed to the opportunities presented by this company in particular.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when a conflict has erupted between you and a colleague, where he/she asked you to do something that went against your better judgement, and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    Discuss housing options/deals. Talk about salary before signing on.

Supply Chain Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Applied for on campus interview, granted two weeks later. Interview on campus went well, mix of technical and personality questions. Didn't hear back for a number of weeks though and moved on. Was later offered round two interview, but declined as had already accepted other job.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, mix of technical and personality.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in April 2013.

Hired by a third party consulting firm, interview included case and behavioral questions. There was one case related to energy efficiency and several behavioral interviews emphasizing on team work.. Once finalized I had a phone interview with my manager where he explained the scope of the project and the timeline.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in February 2013.

One interview on campus was behavioral questions. There were two interviewers and they were very nice and receptive to my answers and questions. The next interview was at PepsiCo in Plano,TX. I went there with around 30 other candidates from other schools around the area. They fed us breakfast and gave information on the company, and then a tour. There were 3 interviews with various people at the company. The questions were mainly about how you work with other people in group settings.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you used leverage in group project at school.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2011.

One round phone interview only. General interview questions about background, experience and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you decide to step down and follow others   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo in November 2010.

Very standard, typical, business formal with a comfortable rhetoric. The people are very relaxed in their conduct but professional, and very talented at what they do. Work culture is very team oriented, projects are never exclusively done.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you didn't accomplish the goal you had set for yourself.   Answer Question
    Yes, but I did so in a very non-aggressive manner (entry level position)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeview, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeview, IL

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in November 2010.

The first round interview was very easy going. They were not intimidating and were easy to talk to. The final round interview consisted of 3 interviews. All the people seemed down to earth.

Supply Chain Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

First interview took place on campus the day after the career fair. A few weeks later, they offered the second interview. Overall process was pretty casual. We had a plant tour at the second interview and got to try fresh baked chips that was pretty awesome!

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage experienced workers as a young leader/manager?   Answer Question